Quicken Loansunethical behavior

J

I have complied with all of the requirements to complete the application for a home refinance pre-approval. I provided details of my current situation including the co-signing for my daughter’s car when I initially spoke with Mr. Kyle Shepler ( NMLS # 1566416) and submitted all documents as requested. I asked him what I would qualify for based on still keeping the car loan that I have co-signed for my daughter. He provided the loan amount with the estimate of the monthly obligation. Even though I sent all the information he requested, he continuously refuses to review the application unless the car was payed off. He repeatedly told me the same thing even after I requested the underwriter to review again and offer additional options. He keeps asking me to pay off the vehicle that I co-signed for my daughter. I co-signed for her to help her to build credit. I then asked him how much did we need to pay to qualify for the mortgage without paying off the car because we would rather pay $20, 000 towards our home that is appreciating versus a car loan that does not have an appreciation value. Once again, he said that he would go back to the underwriters to see what the loan amount I qualify for. When he came back again, he said that he still wants the car paid off. This does not demonstrate anyone that is willing to work with us but is biased towards us in obtaining a loan with Quicken Loans. This is an unfair request and the motives seem to be suspicious ethically. He keeps making excuses every time I complied with what he was asking, leading me to believe that he does not have me as the consumer in the best interest of Quicken Loans. I have included the agents name with the anticipation of resolving this complaint expeditiously without the need to take it further in the Corporate or National litigation process.