Bayview Loan Servicing Logo

Bayview Loan Servicing

Having problems with Bayview Loan Servicing?

+1 800 457 5105 (Customer Service)
+1 855 657 7531 (Customer Service)
+1 877 826 4419 (Insurance and Binder Inquiries)
4425 Ponce de Leon Boulevard, 5th Floor
Coral Gables, Florida
Mail Payments
62516 Collection Center Drive, Chicago, IL 60693

Mail Property Tax Bills
ATTN: Tax Department, 4425 Ponce de Leon Boulevard, 5th Floor Coral Gables, FL 33146

Mail Overnight Payments
Attn: Payment Processing, 4425 Ponce De Leon Blvd, Suite 500, Coral Gables, FL 33146

Mail Payoff Checks
ATTN: Cashiering Department, 4425 Ponce de Leon Boulevard, 5th Floor
Coral Gables, FL 33146

Mail General Correspondence
ATTN: Customer Service Department, 4425 Ponce de Leon Boulevard, 5th Floor, Coral Gables, FL 33146

Mail Loss Draft Correspondence
ATTN: Loss Draft Department, 5225 Crooks Road, Troy, MI 48098-2823

Insurance and Binder Inquiries
Its Successors and/or Assigns, P. O. Box 5933, Troy, MI 48007-5933

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bayview Loan Servicing.

Complaints & Reviews

Bayview Loan ServicingMortgage payment

Aloha and hello! Good morning. I am writing you this message is to informed you regards to my property at
94-774 Kaiao Street, Waipahu HI - [protected] Mortgage Payment . I purchased my home since 2007 till present. I am currently working in Middle East since 2007 and I been sending payment towards my mortgage by mail with a letter and I never receive a copy of the statement for payment to send it to my attention while I am in Middle East. My address was on the mail and I wasn't notified. I been receiving email and phone call another Mortgage Loan Company regarding my house because of the delinquent payment. Can you please email me the payment history of my payment ASAP my email: eddie.[protected]@gmail.com and Mobile: [protected].

Apr 08, 2020

Bayview Loan Servicing — Mortgage

These people have the biggest joke of attorney and they are a sorry company. Take the Montana case of Robin...

Apr 03, 2020

Bayview Loan Servicing — Mortgage

My late wife passed away last January and since that time I have been trying to become a successor of the...

Mar 16, 2020

Bayview Loan Servicing — help with payments

My mother passes away last january 19th and since that time I have been making the payments as the way the...

Bayview Loan Servicingmortgage

I have paid my house off; I am just paying on my taxes now, which is about $4, 000. I pay them $300.00 dollars a month to get that paid off. Now this week, they have shown up on my property because they are ready to sell it off for non payment. They have almost $3000 dollars just sitting there in unapplied funds. I have called them in the pass and they said that the reason it is sitting there is that I have not got enough in there yet to pay the whole thing.

RESOLVED

• Bayview Loan Servicing's response · Feb 07, 2020

Rosalie, Bayview Loan Servicing would like to apologize for the experience you encountered in reference to your loan. We pride ourselves in providing all of our customers with excellent customer service. We appreciate the time you took to write this comment and value your feedback.

We are currently researching this situation and look forward to working with you to address your concerns. A member of our Customer Advocate Team will be reaching out directly to further discuss and attend to your concerns. You may contact me directly at [protected] (weekdays between 9 am and 6 pm Eastern) or email me at [protected]@BayviewLoanServicing.com, if you prefer.

We look forward to speaking with you and diligently working to resolve your concerns.

Regards,
        Cheryl, Senior Vice President, Ombudsman
        Bayview Loan Servicing
        NMLS #2469

Bayview Loan Servicingunethical illegal foreclosure

How this company gets away with this is beyond comprehension. They should all be put in jail for scamming the American public and not following proper ethical procedures of law. Steeling other people's property. This is an abomination of our democracy and has to be addressed by our congress.
      They illegally forclosed on my property of 22 years. purposley did not modify my loan so I would go into default and ruined my credit, my life, my health. While I was in surgury they illegally forclosed on my property in Massachusetts leaving the windows open on the coldest month February. They were negligent broke my heating system, broke my pipes. It will cost in excess of 90, 000 to get this fixed.
      In addition the pain and stress and suffering on me and my family is sick.

Bayview Loan Servicingthe company

I do not feel that they have any employees ever phone call goes only to a computer, because it is impossible to get someone to answer the phone. When you call you are forwarded to someones voice mail that says they will call back in 24 hours but that does not ever happen.
        We have sent an email complaining about this person and have not gotten a response.
        This company does not care about the customers.
        They are not a service company.

Bayview Loan Servicingfraud committed by bayview loan servicing

Bayview hired a clean up crew to clear EVERYTHING from my property ( Basically whoever Bayview hired kept things from my home!!) I was devastated!! They broke into the home leaving black electrical tape on the sinks, commode, hot water heater...Claimed they weather striped around the doors they removed to enter the home, said locks where changed but I can use my keys to open the locks (the same locks are on the doors that I purchased) charged me $6000 for basically giving my property away...I contacted an attorney and wrote to the Justice Dept on this matter...Since all this came to light, I was sent a paid notice on my property from Bayview that the mortgage was paid out...By whom??? I have all letters...Oh, before I got the paid off letter, Bayview put my property into foreclosure...How is this company still in business???

Jul 16, 2019

Bayview Loan Servicing — mortgage loan and forced insurance

They keep charging me more and more of what they call "delinquent payments!" There are no late payments! They...

Jul 13, 2019

Bayview Loan Servicing — failure to correct error of late charge on my credit report this month.

Hello, I am writing to Bayview because I cannot get anyone of your representatives to assist my with my...

Bayview Loan ServicingFraudulent

I submitted documents of fraudulent activity from people who are saying they were working for Bayview and helping remodification and it was a scam . My house got sold out from under me and my kids while I was going through stage 4 Breast Cancer and chemotherapy and radiation treatments. I has been I. Contact with them when I Frist got diagnosed with cancer and was reaching out to them for assistance but was passed from one person to another and was always told that they never received my package for modification and I had emailed, faxed and mailed the packets to them many times and even my nurse's helped me out while in the hospital to get them faxed.

Fraudulent

Bayview Loan Servicingmortgage modification

My grandmother passed away and i was left a house that i finally was able to get into and bayview sent me a modification i sent it in and they took one payment and now they wont answer my call. They we're supposed to auto withdraw from my bank but never did so. Then i get a letter for foreclosure yesterday. And like i said i cant get anyone to call me back. Please Help!!

Feb 10, 2019

Bayview Loan Servicing — bayview loan servicing, fraud, tort and negligence

I had been with Bayview for many years. Every year I always had a problem with them in straight out my...

Oct 09, 2018

Bayview Loan Servicing — fraudulent credit reporting

I closed on my condo and paid off my loan with bayview loan servicing in april, 2018. I received a letter...

Jul 24, 2018

Bayview Loan Servicing — mortgage

Please I need help. Bayview turned down my modification because they said my documents weren't received in...

Millville
                Apr 26, 2018

Bayview Loan Servicing — home mortgage

If there is ever a class action suit, I would love to be notified! I had a regular home mortgage. Was late on...

Mar 20, 2018

Bayview Loan Servicing — would like to put the money I am behind on the end of the mortgage loan.

Keith gilbert, my loan is with Bay view mortgage, I got behind because of a sinkhole and flood damage that...

Jan 24, 2018

Bayview Loan Servicing — mortgage

Is there anyway with all the complaints about Bayview loan servicing we can start a class action suite...

Jan 16, 2018

Bayview Loan Servicing — violation of freddie mac loan modification guidelines

Jennifer Clyde Loan # [protected] Please be advised we are asking for an escalated review of this file and...

Bayview Loans Servicing — unethical credit reportings

Never signed a loan (Note) with bayview loans, however, was reported by this agency to 3 credit bureaus -...