Having problems with Quicken Loans?

Quicken Loans reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 1, 2007. The latest review Pulled credit without permission was posted on Jul 5, 2021. The latest complaint warning: do not be fooled!!! was resolved on Apr 24, 2015. Quicken Loans has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 227 reviews. Quicken Loans has resolved 87 complaints.

Quicken Loans Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 251 9080 (Customer Service)
+1 800 718 8233 (Spanish Language)
+1 888 855 1822 (International)
+1 800 863 4332 (Loan Enquiries)
+1 800 508 0944 (Payments By Phone)
1050 Woodward Avenue

Cleveland
100 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44113-2208

Charlotte
6135 Park South Drive, Suite 200, Charlotte, NC 28210

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Quicken Loans Customer Service. Initial Quicken Loans complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Quicken Loans above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Quicken Loans. Discuss the issues you have had with Quicken Loans and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Quicken Loans Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

Quicken LoansA loan I refused yet got "sign to go forward" papers

Stephanie Taylor called me and we talked some - she sent an email and I emailed her back and told her we did not want a loan. Nov 26th - 28th. Then she called me and I told her NO we did not want a loan. Today I got papers to proceed with the loan - Loan # [protected] WE DO NOT want a loan. If this continues we will move our remaining mortgage to another lender

Quicken LoansScam

Run Run Run 🏃 🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃 away from this company as a customer or employee . This is full blown scam ring of 2019 . I was hired as a remote banker with all this promises but come to find out it was a complete lie and waste of my time . All we did was lie to customers and take $500.00 . If you don't do that they will threaten to fire you . I end up resigning from my position because if I stayed I would've risked my Mortgage License. Stay away from this SCAMMERS . There are three idiot managers like Michael Salah, Jeremy McDonald and Dana . These three retards will be on your throat to scam customers . Quicken is a huge scam !

Quicken LoansMortgage

Quicken loans is dishonest! They lied when I made a payment. I gave my routing and account numbers, but without saying anything they used the numbers online when I started the loan. I haven't used the online account for five years. Plus I read the numbers! Why didn't they stop me and say we are going to use the online numbers instead. Quicken loans is dishonest.

Quicken LoansMortgage banker

On September 23rd 2019 I called into the customer care number to speak with an banker on obtaining information about getting pre approved for a primary home or possibly an investment home. The banker whom I was talking to was Cameron Bacon NMLS 1751732. Cameron was not helpful at all with answering any of my questions on the investment side. He would not tell me my approval amount nor would he tell me the rates. I told him that I didn't want to borrow no more than 125k he told me I had to borrow 150k. When I asked him why he kept saying he didn't want to get into details about the reason why. Cameron then said I had to borrow at least 175k for an investment property. I asked him why again and he gave me the same answer. I then told Cameron I never heard of such a thing and I just wanted him to send me my approval letter. He told me he can't send it to me because I didn't qualify for the primary home which I understood and he told me he can't send me my approval for the investment because I didn't want to borrow more money. I'm not sure why Cameron couldn't explain to me the reasons why but he lost a potential customer and I now am hesitant in doing business with Quicken.

Sep 16, 2019

Quicken Loans — Bankruptcy fee

there is a fee of 250.00 on my current bill for bankruptcy fee. this charge was never disclosed to me or my...

Quicken LoansUrgent please help lower my rate immediately

Closing is in 35 days
          Mortgage processor is giving me. 4.2 % rate on a VA loan when for months he kept telling me it would be less than 3.99

Never disclosed the $8000 VA funding fee until the last minute months later after we have been discussing how much I need for closing. He never mentioned this until minutes before he wanted to lock in the 4.2 rate . See attached details

Urgent please help lower my rate immediately
          Urgent please help lower my rate immediately

Quicken LoansThe worst company

I am seeking a way to start a class action lawsuit against Quicken Loans. I would have a terrible difficult time doing it alone since they are so big a company. They are fraudulent. I attempted to go through the home loan process. Paid the $500 good faith. Answered their questions. Only to be told they couldn't close the deal. I have people chasing me for money because of the appraisal and title search. Which I think I should not have to pay because of a shoddy deal. Anyone out there with any suggestions on a class action lawsuit please feel free to lend help.

Quicken LoansIntro power banker/bryan klemett

I called your company for information on taking out a mortgage loan on my property after speaking with Bryant several times I decided I needed to speak to a lawyer first I told Brian this he continue to call me I received a letter of intent to proceed in June I told Brian I was not ready to finish the loan application 2 weeks later I received a letter will Bryant ran my credit trying to get me a loan that I did not want at this time please take this hard inquiry off of my credit history

Quicken LoansCustomer service

When we first filed for BK, the people at Quicken were great - they said they were sorry we are in this situation. They really made us feel better.

Well, those people must have left your company. Because we were told you had all of our documents!! So we are just thinking - great everything is being done, etc., etc.

I have talked to people at Quicken that say 1) they never heard of us; 2) they did not receive the document I attached to the email I sent them. I sent it 8 times and they still didn't get it. These emails were sent to [protected]@quickenloans.com; Accountresolution and now, we don't know what is going on. No one calls us anymore - even though we had documents that needed to signed. When I call them up - they never mentioned the documents we need to sign. Everyone gives me a different story. I am appalled that this is the company that has our mortgage. We don't want to lose our house and these nitwits can't even open an email with an attachment that I sent 9 times!!!

The communication from quicken loans is worse than poor!!! What is going on there. Why is no one helping us!!?!?!?!?! What time of internet service do you have!?!?!?!

We have never received poorer customer service from anyone else - wow have my opinions changed about quicken loans - I thought this was a legitimate company and now we don't even know about keeping our house. We cannot get help from quicken loans - they just don't care!!!

Jul 24, 2019

Quicken Loan — Unauthorized inquiry

Dear Dan Gilbert, One of your hired contractors (Factual Data) indicated that Quicken Loans asked them to...

Quicken LoansToo many to list

RUN, don't walk away. Please heed my advice. This company is all but "rocket-like" and you will regret immediately utilizing an online/call center to make one of the biggest purchases of your life. Enter the barrage of phone calls you receive once you post your contact information with interest in using their company. Spoke with a very charming banker who assures me Quicken is the way to go. Verified approval is as strong as a cash offer. Just submit the required documents and presto, verified approval in as little as 24hrs! Fooled by this sales gimmick I finally locate the home of my dreams, submit all the required docs (good credit, stable incomes, large down payment w/supporting docs) only to get an out of office email from my banker. Vacation sounds nice mid week when you're assisting your client in getting a mortgage, oh wait you're across the country and barely able to get a hold of via phone. Lucky for me his associate was on it, or so i thought. Thursday comes and I request that my application was submitted to underwriting. Stand in banker says he's not able to locate the gift letter with bank statements. Finally able to track it down, tells me its all set, just kidding I get a later day voicemail asking to call him back I call him back/email back no reply. Awesome...Friday comes, I send another email inquiring if everything is ok. Informed by stand in banker that hes not able to understand my work history (having been an RN for 4+ years, no employment gaps and worked for the same company twice with pay increased at each hire) I had to submit additional information. Convince my HR dept to send me a letter explaining what earned time is. Finally got everything in, Friday afternoon now. Was told by associate/substitute banker that underwriting had all they needed. Day is coming to an end, still no sign of email of approval letter. Finally inquire via email to learn that my letter was uploaded to my Rocket Account. The same account i have no access to? The same account that I have been requesting support from IT from with no response? I inform substitute banker via email, no reply. I contact customer service, get my online technical difficulties rectified. Log in and discover no approval letter. Contact customer service again, no one can help me (required 24 business hours on a Friday evening). Shortly after I ended that phone call I received an email with an attachment of my PRE QUALIFICATION letter. NOT VERIFIED, what else needs to be verified, my assets...was never asked for asset verification as we have none. I call customer service once more. Demanded to speak to someone who can assist me. Was transferred to Tina Madden a "resolution advocate." Relayed all the aforementioned concerns/frustrations only to be met with no support or sympathy for a frustrated customer. I was told there was no actual significance behind a VERIFIED approval versus a pre qualification letter. The icing on the cake was the resolution advocate's lack of overall advocacy for a frustrated client. I would have brushed aside the zero communication of vacation, the technical issues with my account, the misleading information behind my approval letter ALL of it except after speaking with Tina. She informed me when I asked to speak with someone above her that there was no one else above her. She sarcastically expressed her condolences to my questioning the level of frustration so early on in the home buying process. I stated that I would like to withdraw my application with Quicken and she all too quickly offered to forward my decision to my banker and ended the pone call. That folks is Quicken loans in a nutshell. You are just a number to them. Your satisfaction, eagerness, anxiety, frustration, any of the emotions you experience when buying a home...they don't matter to them. I wish I did not fall for the marketing ploys "rocket" and "verified approval"

Jul 17, 2019

Quicken Loans — Home loan

Mortgage Disputes; The Fair Credit Reporting Act, 15 U.S.C. § 1681 As a senior citizen I purchased my...

Quicken LoansHard credit inquiry without my authorization

On june 28, 2019 your company pulled a hard credit inquiry without my authorization through credco. I have had the lending tree app for years and from time to time get emails indicating i am able to see and get current loan rates without negative impact on my credit. I received a call from your company and the reprasentative wanted to confirm some general info about my person and the property address. In the few minutes we spoke, he gave me a couple of options and i indicated that i would like an email with the information and that i did not want a hard credit pull. I also told him i did not have much time as i am a truck driver and was on the road. Shortly after the conversation, i have alerts indicating a hard pull. After contacting credco, they gave me your info and i immediately called to complain. After speaking to mr. Rom wojtasik at [protected], he said he would call me by friday july 5 to research my complaint. He did indeed contact me and said he agreed the hard pull was legitimate. Apparently the representative in the beginning of the conversation said he was going to look at my current credit and review information and that was his que to do a hard pull. I asked mr rom wojtasik if he listened to the entire conversation and my specific request not to pull my credit, and he said that it was after the fact and irrelevant. I request that you remove this hard credit inquiry from my report immediately and ask your representatives to be more clear that they are making a hard credit inquiry. I am going to contact lending tree as well because your guidelines should follow their specifics which clearly indicates being able to see rates without negative impact of credit. My phone number is [protected]. My email is [protected]@gmail.Com, the last 4 of my ssn are 4482. Please research the content of the recorded conversation and see that i clearly requested no hard credit pull. Thank you, , , mingo vera

Quicken Loansdanny walker [protected]

Just received a phone call about refi from this guy, Danny Walker. He wouldn't let me off the phone. When he realized I was about to hang up he asked why I was so loyal to our company! He asked if "they made our mortgage payment for us!" Childish!!! Do not go with this company! Hang up. Quicken Loans needs to back off. This is harassment! He asked for my cell phone number as well. Sheesh! These guys all have different companies they go by but are all connected to Quicken.

Quicken Loansmortgage statements

I have a mortgage with quicken loan going on 2 yrs and now they have changed statement dates to be sent out on the 21 st! It takes 6 days to get to our home giving us very few days to make payment by mail on the 1st! I am told its because they want everyone to get their payment in before the grace period the 15 th or 16th!!! I dont understand why I should have to wait for the late payers! Now this is making ours late also!! My payment is due on the 1st! Not a happy customer!!! Grace period should only be used when an emergency has came up in someones lives and not every month! Very disappointed in statement dates!

Quicken Loanspulling consumers' credit without permission

This company calls you after searching for refi rates and harasses you. They called my husband and asked him some questions and never once said they would be pulling credit because we weren't ready and it was never discussed. That night we received a notification that we had a hard inquiry for a mortgage and remembered the phone call earlier. Called them the next day and they refused to let him hear the recording for authorization. Long story short, they basically said they had a loop hole and could do whatever they want even though an application was never started and we would only lose 7 points or so. I go online to see if they can do it and there are literally thousands of others they have done this to. Quicken loans, we will be starting a class action lawsuit against you because this is essentially stealing money from people and you can't continue to get away with this. You should just make it right instead of refusing to admit you didn't have permission and just take it off the credit report.

Quicken Loansphone call

I just completed a phone call with one of the most unprofessional agents. His name was Logan, [protected]. He was asking way too many unnecessary questions that were irrelevant to inquiring about getting a mortgage quote. After all this he gave a very ridiculous rate of over $18900 in closing costs. I thought quicken loans was a professional and reputable company.

Quicken Loansinsurance claim

My basement flooded and my insurance company issued me a check for the structural damage. Well Quickens was on the check also. So they advised me I had to mail them the check with the insurance adjusters work up info and if that's all they need within 3-5 days they approve it and sign it and overnight the check back to me. My basement just flooded and I have lost thousands of dollars of belongings and I have to wait almost a week to get my money. This is the most ridiculous policy. I have to wait to do anything.

Quicken Loansloan

I was looking to refinance and was called by Quicken Loans after looking online at options. Last night I receive a notification that my credit had a hard inquiry for a mortgage but I already have one and remembered Quicken calling me earlier that day. I said I would get back to them. I never, ever gave them permission to pull my credit and they did just that. I called them and they said they don't know if they can get it taken off. What?! You did NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION! Avoid at all costs!

Quicken Loanshome loan

Quicken loans is completely disorganized and one of the worst communicating companies I have personally dealt with. Their structure is clearly set up to optimize their time, but is ridiculously inefficient and completely frustrating for the customer. The banker starts the process by making promises and collecting $500. You are then shuffled to someone to assist you through the process. They had no idea what the banker committed to, and we had to start over. Then, when they passed it to underwriting, the entire process had to begin again because they miscalculated and misrepresented so many things. They consistently asked for items that had already been provided. The groups didn't talk. It was ridiculous. Then the kicker, 4 days before closing I got an email that there was a problem and I had to contact someone else. Of course the number provided was wrong, and there was no explanation. I finally reached a human, who told me that the loan couldn't be approved because there was pending repair work to the building. Not the unit mind you, the exterior of the building. They simply pulled the rug out from under me, no refund, no concern. I was able to close the loan with another lender, no problem. If not for that, I would have lost $20, 000 in earnest money. Quicken loans is terrible, shop elsewhere if you value your sanity.

• Updated by RRob C · May 06, 2019

At a minimum, you should refund my $500.