Leaders Merchant Services Logo

Leaders Merchant Services

Having problems with Leaders Merchant Services?

725 Via Alondra
Thu6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Leaders Merchant Services.

Complaints & Reviews

Leaders Merchant ServicesMerchant Thieves raking it in.

For me, I was told it would cost less than the one I was using. The one I was using was under 4%
I Tried Leaders for 6 months
They processed 250.
It would have cost less that 10. with the other.
In that time Leaders charged 430.
Then another 350 to cancel.
That might work for some, , , but not me. It was cost effective to pay the 350 cancellation fee to rid myself of this cancer.

Leaders Merchant ServicesFraudulent business practices. Undisclosed fees

This company is so fraudulent. They charge undisclosed fees (over $1000) in a year. It doesn't help to call customer service as they never refund fees, even if they were never told to you.

I cancelled account today and notified my bank.

I should have done that months ago as the bank could have blocked thier fraudulent withdrawals.

I'm waiting for the class action lawsuit.

Leaders Merchant ServicesScam ripoff, lies

CHARGES COMPLAIN

Merchant Name: King and Queen African Boutique
      Merchant Number: [protected]
      EXPLANATION:
      I am very disappointed to ever contact this service. I have been charged of 400 dollars for unprovided service. After canceling, they charged for another 350 dollars. I committed a crime by adding my bank information. I did the application with the sale representative and never got the machine but th ey charging and when I cancel, they still charge me for cancelation fees. I can be reached on [protected]
      Ablam Agoudavi

Mar 06, 2020

Leaders Merchant Services — Credit card processing

I was told by Josie over the phone when I signed up that if I purchased the mobile processing equipment...

Leaders Merchant ServicesClover

Rip off and I contacting a attorney. They stole money out of my bank account numerous times. I'm in the process of getting all my bank statements. But now they closed 2 accounts I had. Why did I have 2 accounts I only ever used 1 clover. So they stole $350.00 x 2 so $700 out my account and then $799 they said the $799 was for the equipment. I sent the equipment back to the Camarillo address it was returned. I call to speak with them they refuse to give me a address to send it back. I'm calling a attorney someone help

Jul 12, 2019

Leaders Merchant Services — Theft from my credit card $350

I found all these names are the same company: Flagship, Merchants, iaccess, ipayment, and I'm sure they have...

Leaders Merchant ServicesCredit card services

I was told over the phone by the sales representative when I signed up that there would no contract for my account. After seeing the high charges for my monthly statements I wanted to cancel and go with someone else. They told me they did not say there was no contract, and charged me 350.00 for early termination fee. Very dishonest, I had a hard time getting anyone to get back in touch with me about this issue. Of course, it goes into the next month and I get charged another monthly fee. I paid all the fees just to get them out of my life.

May 02, 2018

Leaders Merchant Services — Credit card processing

Do Not use these people.. The will Rip you off. I have had the service for 3 to 4 months now. Since these...

Leaders Merchant ServicesFees, fees and more fees...

I was supposed to be paying 2.5% to process credit cards but after all the fees it comes out to at least triple that amount. For example the last month I was with them I processed around $3200 of sales and paid $219 in fees. On my Square terminal that I have now the fees are $87 for the same amount of sales! That's it! No other fees!! Also the Leaders salesman flat out lied to me. Before I signed up I asked about pci compliance fees and he told me everything was done in house and there were no fees. Well I noticed a mystery fee for $129 on my statements so I called them and they tell me it was for not being pci compliant. Then they charged me another $99 fee to get compliant! With my Square account there is no pci compliance fee. Then I was charged $350 cancellation fee.

Leaders Merchant Services — Credit card scam company

I have been being charged all types of bogus charges that have never been discussed in a contract or anything...

Leaders, The Merchant Services C. — Credit card reader

They sent bad equipment that didn't work with my phone. Then gave me a list of phone equipment that would...

Leaders Merchant Services — Credit card processing services

I signed up to have them process our credit card transactions, took forever to get a reader in the mail. Two...

Leaders Merchant Services — Lying about contracts!!!

The Sales rep's for Leaders lie to sign you up. They tell you it's "NO CONTRACT" you can go month to month...

Leaders Merchant Services — Credit card terminal

Got sold a terminal with a fee of $ 100.00 for activation and told that monthly fee would be $ 15 plu...

Leaders Merchant ServicesCredit card terminal

This company started my new business with the "square" and within a few months they changed my contract without my authorization along with increasing my fees. They lied then refused to cancel my account for two months. I tried cancelling my service several times and they refused to call me back and they have been sending me bills every month that are outrageous. This company needs to be dismantled by our so called "representatives!"

Leaders Merchant Services — Failure to honor agreement

In June I contacted Jeffery Swepp at Leaders to inquire about an account. I am a one man business that...

Leaders Merchant ServicesHidden fees - bad service

I signed up with Leaders Merchant Services believing that I was signing up with the Square. Confusion from the beginning. Trouble with the software and the last issue resulted in issues with a customer. A couple times I asked to cancel my account. The first time I accepted their word that the problem was fixed. This second time with the customer almost getting charged a thousand dollars plus for a $200 item was the final issue. I canceled on 10/27/14. They send me the form, which I filled out and emailed back to them. When I checked my bank account, there was a withdrawal of $350 early termination fee on 10/31/14 I was told from the beginning that I could cancel at any time. No mention of an early termination fee. Hidden fees of $106 annual fee, monthly fee whether you use the device or not as well as transaction fees. I filed a complaint filed with the BBB who informed me that Leaders agreed to refund the $350 as long as my bank account was still open. No refund has been issued; however, Leaders withdrew another $26.77 from my bank account on 11/03/14. Leaders withdraws from your bank account and then you MIGHT get an invoice. I have not received an invoice from them for any of the withdrawals since I cancelled and those listed above are not the only withdrawals they have made since closing the account.

• Ca
                    Calandra Thomas Apr 21, 2016

We've had a similar experience. We weren't expecting a lot of business for a booth at a trade show, so we looked for someone with low fees/no monthly charge. They seemed perfect and the contract seemed OK, but then we ended up with fees that seriously ate into our margin. Whatever, we just wont use them, but now a collection agency is trying to collect back "monthly fees".

Leaders Merchant Services Company — Cancellation fee

People be very aware when you sign up with leaders merchant services company. This company never tell new...

Leaders Merchant ServicesConfused

I am really a bit lost as to why a lot of people have negative things to say about leaders. I have been with leaders for almost 2 years now and I honestly didn't experience the problems that you have mentioned here. I am not sure though if this is just sporadic or else, this is really alarming.. But needless to say, Leaders has really helped me and my business grow.

• Dl
                      dlmattice Aug 07, 2020

Not a chance. No confusion here. They took over 500 out of my account in less than 6 months. Then another 350 to cancel. They processed one purchase for 250.00. Now that's a scam. Whose been doing your math? You're either on the payroll, or like you said, confused.

Leaders Merchant Services — Overcharge

Ryan opened my merchant account to process credit card transactions. I was assured that there was to only be...