Bay Country Financial Services Logo

Bay Country Financial Services

Having problems with Bay Country Financial Services?

Bay Country Financial Services Customer Service Contacts

+1 410 863 8800 (Glen Burnie, MD)
+1 410 833 8200 (Reisterstown, MD)
+1 410 822 0599 (Easton, MD)
Governor Plaza Shopping Center, 6619 Ritchie Hwy, Ste 13
Glen Burnie, Maryland
Reisterstown Office
11815 Reisterstown Road, Reisterstown, MD 21136

Easton Office
8221 Teal Drive, Suite 103, Easton, MD 21601

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Bay Country Financial Services Customer Service. Initial Bay Country Financial Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Bay Country Financial Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Bay Country Financial Services. Discuss the issues you have had with Bay Country Financial Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Bay Country Financial ServicesWrongful repossession

They repoed my car because of a missed payment they did not notify me. They showed me proof of a certified letter but it was to the apartment building not to me. Had no return of service letter either. I am paying $899, there fee plus row company . I want my money back. They had no right, because the paper wasn't serviced. As you can see no apartment number, no signature

• Updated by Dawn50 · Mar 06, 2020

They did not contact me regarding my car being repossessed. Said they sent a certified letter, yes they did but it was sent to the apartment building, not my resident, plus they had no return of service . I am paying over $899 for two and bank fees. If I was notified this wouldn't of happened. I want my money refunded. They can keep loan fee, . This is totally a sneaky under handed scam.

Bay Country Financial Servicestrue loan sharks

Do not take a loan out with this company, i took out a loan with them 2 yrs ago and still paying them back. Yes i an asking the same question why? i am in thenglish process of contacting the attorney general and getting my lawyer to see if we can file a class action suit. They are robbing me blind, i am still paying on a loan from 2 yrs ago and it was not a lot of money they should be out of business.

Bay Country Financial Servicesfinance

Frank Gannon has no people skills. He is rude and insults his customers. It doesn't matter what we may all be carrying on our shoulders we all have crosses to bear, but it doesn't give us the right to treat them any differently than we expect to be treated. I do not recommend doing business with this company. Frank Gannon may have the power to give, but if you don't know what will set him off then just think about what he could do if he could take it away. If you go here I'd watch your back!!

Bay Country Financial Services — 2013 Chevy Equinox

On July 4th 2017, I came out my house to go to my place of work only to find my car missing, A 2013 Chevy...

Bay Country Financial Services — Loan

Do yourself a favor and don't even bother. They are are there worst bunch of degenerates I've ever seen...

Bay Country Financial Services — Loan Company

I know people use this company as a last resort myself included. They are modern day loan sharks, who make...

Bay Country Financial Services — Get Over 4 Sure

January of 2011 I needed emergency funds and was told about this title loan company. I got a $2000 loan and...

Bay Country Finacial Services — Loans

BORROWER BEWARE! I was in a situation and had to come up with $1, 000.00 immediately. My friend told me about...