Having problems with Quicken Loans?

Quicken Loans Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 251 9080 (Customer Service)
+1 800 718 8233 (Spanish Language)
+1 888 855 1822 (International)
+1 800 863 4332 (Loan Enquiries)
+1 800 508 0944 (Payments By Phone)
1050 Woodward Avenue

Cleveland
100 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44113-2208

Charlotte
6135 Park South Drive, Suite 200, Charlotte, NC 28210

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Quicken Loans Customer Service. Initial Quicken Loans complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Quicken Loans above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Quicken Loans. Discuss the issues you have had with Quicken Loans and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Quicken Loans Complaints & Reviews

Feb 09, 2021

Quicken Loans — Refund appraisal

My wife applied for a loan with Quicken in 2016 and underwriters found a foreclosure from 2014, that listed...

Quicken LoansRefinance

To refinance, took 2 months (5 months total) too long to complete. Cost me $1, 000+ in mortgage payments. Initial paperwork was wrong so Notary made second trip for signatures. Hurricane insurance was not transferred thus not paid from escrow account (cancelled). When calling, took 6+ minutes to get connected with a person — very, very frustrating!!

Jan 25, 2021

Quicken Loans — Refinance handling

My Quicken Loan Number is [protected] I refinanced my home mortgage with Quicken Loans. The closing wa...

Quicken LoansWasted ten weeks of my time and lost my house

Good morning,

I am livid and cannot let go of the fact that your company is in direct fault of me losing my loan for my place. I want to speak to someone in the complaint department. I always feel that reputable company's will do the right thing when they are at fault, this was your fault 100%.

So happy everything is recorded so all the evidence is documented. Please have someone call me [protected].

Aug 15, 2020

Quicken Loans — Mortgage refinance

I am a pastor of a small church that works a full time job as well as receiving a housing allowance (tax free...

Aug 05, 2020

Quicken Loans — The business that quicken does please read

Sad Sad Sad Buyer please read before even deciding to use Rocket, Quicken or what ever they want to call...

Quicken LoansBait and switch tactics from va to fha

I applied for a refinance mortgage from Quicken to use my remaining VA eligibility. I paid $500 for an appraisal. It came back fine. I was going from a 4.5% loan to a lower VA loan. All paperwork was accepted and pre-approved. Then Quicken originator said I did not have enough eligibility left on VA and switched me to a higher interest FHA loan with another $500 appraisal fee. Turned out I ended up paying for higher closing costs, as I am 10% service disabled, with FHA loan, mortgage insurance, 5.5% interest rate, as I trusted this underwriter. Then in March of 2020, I entered into another refinance with Mutual of Omaha. They GAVE me a VA loan at 4.25%. I am requesting Quicken Loans gives me back my money from their VA appraisal, mortgage insurance, and higher interest paid fro time with them. Quicken loan # [protected]

Quicken LoansHome loan

Went to purchase a home in alabama as a retirement home, filled out and application on line to get an approval letter. Got it right away. Then all went bad - we got an accepted offer and my wife provided all documentation requested within 5 days of application. And was told we could close on june 30th. Then started a long list of teams, and teams emails upon emails, spam, spam, and more spam... They continue to say nothing needed. Then wasted so much time asking for additional documentation they already had they did not get the required paperwork to hud within the 5 days before closing. They all knew this in advance. Then they wanted to blame realtor, hud and anyone but them. Costing me, my wife, my son and his family money and vacation time. And ruining my entire summer vacation. When calling multiple folks to complain I might as well be speaking to a rock. Run from these folks. Too many options. I believe there are other banks ready to loan. These folks will stress you into a stroke. Run, run, run.

Jun 16, 2020

Quicken Loans — Refinance a mortgage

A salesman called me after I did some research about refinancing my home from quicken loans. He was so...

Quicken LoansMortgage refinance bait and switch

I responded to a Quicken ad, to get a "free" estimate of a refinance. Instead I got inundated with sales calls from various mortgage related vendors. Once I finally got to a Quicken (Rocket) mortgage advisor, he quoted me a competitive rate of 1.75%, which very late in the process turned out to be 3.5%, after I was committed to refinance my old Quicken mortgage with them. At no time was I treated like an existing customer.
          The closing costs had numerous charges and over charges, such as no credit for existing Title Insurance.
          My mortgage advisor was not helpful.

Jun 04, 2020

Quicken Loans — Real estate loan

Loan process and documents were repeatedly delayed, multiple request for the same documents and personnel...

Quicken LoansRefinance loan

I have a mortgage with Quicken loans and wanted to refinance just to get a lower interest rate and to lower my monthly payment. I don't want to take any extra money out. I am never late on my payments, my income is good, my credit is excellent, and I fully qualified. We had an appointment to sign closing documents on Friday, May 22, 2020 at 11:00 am and they never showed up. When I called they made an appointment for 3:00 pm and again they never showed up. Today, May 27, 2020 we had another appointment set up for 10:00 am and again they never showed up. They don't even call to let us know that they are not coming. They just don't show up. We keep taking days off of work and they keep making us reschedule. Then they don't show up again.

Quicken LoansQuicken and loans scam

Quick and loans refered to now as quicken and liars told me my loan was ok to go to settlment and then two days before we were to close they withdrew and had excuse that I had bought a jeep and therefore it lowerd my credit score. No sure why as I never missed a payment.They knew about my buying a jeep at the begining of the loan process. They took $500 dollars deposit from me and have not returned it. They have been liaring right from the beginning. I suggest noone ever get a loan from them ever. They are dishornest and a bunch of liars.
              Pass the word as I am that they are a bunch of scammers and rip you off as well as wate your time thinking you are getting a loan to buy a house only to run away two days before closing with lame reasons made up.

Jerry

Mar 24, 2020

Quicken Loans — Told one thing and presented another!

I have heard about the low interest rates and I decided to reach out to Quicken Loans based on their 5 star...

Quicken LoansMortgage

Quicken is trying to fleece illegally for a home owners policy that lapsed for a short time and they are trying to charge $569 for the less than two months that the homeowner policy was not active when that was in the past and it is three times as much as what the policy would have cost which is not even needed.

They need to be reported to FTC for price gouging

Vishal

Quicken LoansA loan I refused yet got "sign to go forward" papers

Stephanie Taylor called me and we talked some - she sent an email and I emailed her back and told her we did not want a loan. Nov 26th - 28th. Then she called me and I told her NO we did not want a loan. Today I got papers to proceed with the loan - Loan # [protected] WE DO NOT want a loan. If this continues we will move our remaining mortgage to another lender

Quicken LoansScam

Run Run Run 🏃 🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃🏃 away from this company as a customer or employee . This is full blown scam ring of 2019 . I was hired as a remote banker with all this promises but come to find out it was a complete lie and waste of my time . All we did was lie to customers and take $500.00 . If you don't do that they will threaten to fire you . I end up resigning from my position because if I stayed I would've risked my Mortgage License. Stay away from this SCAMMERS . There are three idiot managers like Michael Salah, Jeremy McDonald and Dana . These three retards will be on your throat to scam customers . Quicken is a huge scam !

Quicken LoansMortgage

Quicken loans is dishonest! They lied when I made a payment. I gave my routing and account numbers, but without saying anything they used the numbers online when I started the loan. I haven't used the online account for five years. Plus I read the numbers! Why didn't they stop me and say we are going to use the online numbers instead. Quicken loans is dishonest.

Quicken LoansMortgage banker

On September 23rd 2019 I called into the customer care number to speak with an banker on obtaining information about getting pre approved for a primary home or possibly an investment home. The banker whom I was talking to was Cameron Bacon NMLS 1751732. Cameron was not helpful at all with answering any of my questions on the investment side. He would not tell me my approval amount nor would he tell me the rates. I told him that I didn't want to borrow no more than 125k he told me I had to borrow 150k. When I asked him why he kept saying he didn't want to get into details about the reason why. Cameron then said I had to borrow at least 175k for an investment property. I asked him why again and he gave me the same answer. I then told Cameron I never heard of such a thing and I just wanted him to send me my approval letter. He told me he can't send it to me because I didn't qualify for the primary home which I understood and he told me he can't send me my approval for the investment because I didn't want to borrow more money. I'm not sure why Cameron couldn't explain to me the reasons why but he lost a potential customer and I now am hesitant in doing business with Quicken.

Sep 16, 2019

Quicken Loans — Bankruptcy fee

there is a fee of 250.00 on my current bill for bankruptcy fee. this charge was never disclosed to me or my...