Quest Diagnosticsquest diagnostics/ lost patient blood work & medical files

I am complaining about the quest diagnostics in Leechburg, Pennsylvania on Hyde Park Road. This location is a bit of an out of the way drive for me, but is the only one out of my way closest, so I had to drive out there due to my doctors office requesting a specific lab test that was required to be done in a certain amount of days & if it was not completed in those few days, they would no longer see me as a patient & would send me home, so I had went to Quest to get my lab work in April 2017 done along with the lab papers i was given to give to the phlebotomist/staff, so I had waited in their waiting room for about 45 ridiculous minutes, as staff talked & laughed in the back while not attending to patients & doing their jobs, so I was upset about that, but finally I got taken aback, sat down, gave ym info, got the blood drawn quick they took several viles and I was sent on my way home minutes after. And was not given a receipt or paper for proof of visit I didn't think I needed one, my doctor didn't want one because they have the files and records on computer, and are sopposed to be responsible as they're handling important and private information and odint forget PAID FOR as well. so I just hea back from my doctors office OVER A MONTH LATER, that I never got the lab work done, and had never made an appearance to the office... so I called quest at the same location i went to i got hung up on. Called back four times still ocouldn't get a hold of anyone and got hung up on many more times... as I heard these people are rude nd don't like to answer their phones, (that's what my doctors office told me... anyhow so the next day i had my doctor call them!And he had gotten hung up on so he called back again and they had turned their answering machine off! And now there's no way to get thru. So I had to go home and look up the number for customer service, thankfully they answered, and found th err was no record of me ever getting the lab work done and but they had my urine test in. I am pissed, not only did they lose my medical files, lab work, and who knows what else, I was treated unprofessionally, and called a liar in a nice from of words. So then I have my Dr contact the customer service since their office branches turn off their phones. And they told my office that I never got it done, so now my drs office is calling ME a liar it caused all kinds of problems, and now I have to drag out my kid and drive back out there a second time because of their stupid negligence, and irresponsibility, and unprofessional staff, and get the lab done again. Which this time I WANT a paper stating i was there, !!, last itime I asked for one THEY SAID I DIDNT NEED ONE. My doctor was talking about discharging me because I supposedly lacked following their rules and guidelines because I did not receive the work i was ordered to be done... [censored]!!! I am not a liar and nor would I ever lie about blood? It's blood. Never will I go there again after this last retest, I will PAY for somewhere else which I'd like to do now but they ordered it there and I'm the liar remember. Somebody is NOT going their JOB. do your dang jobs quest. You have bad ratings

• Az
    Azganoush Jul 20, 2017

How can you trust a business, if it allows a CRIMINAL woman an access to the patient records and tests? That criminal is Marina Noble (former Marine Mkhitaryan, DOB 06/02/1966), an Armenian immigrant who has hardly survived deportation, and now residing in 4 Repton Circle, Apt. 4101, Watertown, MA 02472.

From her country Armenia to the USA, Marina's biography is satiated with multiple crimes: fraud, identity theft, credit card hacking/using, shoplifting, bad wording about everybody, FALSIFYING documents (including medical records, IDs), mail fraud (randomly picking attorney names from the Internet and composing fake letters under their names and without their awareness), prostitution, libels, scandals, slanders, opening fake email account under the names of individuals she knows personally and sending vulgar and hacking emails to others from those fake (impersonating). She has stayed in the USA through IMMIGRATION FRAUD.

Marina Noble came to the USA through Edmund Muskie program (when she did not know a single English word then), violated the 212 E immigration code and stayed after the program [protected]) against the regulations of the J1 visa and Immigration Law. She survived deportation by randomly locating an alcoholic unemployed lost person (William Noble from West Yarmouth, MA), dating him when he was still married, breaking his family and marrying him with her pregnancy from another man. The child, Sophia Noble, was born way before their marriage registration. The Immigration has been very nice to her, by closing eyes to her fraud and false intent statement (in waiving the 212E rule) and therefore, we all ended up in an intricate situation when this DANGEROUS CRIMINAL works in Quest Diagnostics.

Marina Noble photographs patient records from Quest Diagnostics and embeds them in her anonymous Internet posts she opens under various doctors' names to put those doctors in trouble (for the breach of privacy, when her target remains unaware for years, of those impersonating postings). Marina Noble is a SICK-In-THE-HEAD MANIAC. She must be stopped!

Everybody: follow your citizenship duties and report to the USCIS and Homeland Security about this woman (Marina Noble), so her immigration history and files will be revisited. More likely, she will not be deported as she formed a so-called family in the USA on the ruins of others, but at least she will pay the fine ($20, 000 - $100, 000) for her false intent and for lying to the Immigration Authorities. This is how this country must thrive, by recovering its budget through fining the grand-criminals and allocating the funs for the welfare of children, seniors, and veterans..

Marina Noble is the low, petty and hooligan version of Bernie Madoff. She cannot keep a job as each time she is being kicked out for doc falsifications and fraud.. She has a wealth of criminal records and warrants. Doesn't the Quest D's CEO know this? Formerly, Marina Noble was bragging and false-misrepresenting herself as the owner of Atlantic Clinical Trials LLC (in watertown, MA) then the web-listing of that phantom company was removed by her, after her fraud was released (she would locate random names from cemeteries, or online, and open fake patient records to report to clinical trial agencies that she has performed phase-1 drug efficiency trial on those persons, who sadly would remain unaware that their names being used by that criminal woman). Marine Noble's elder daughter, Azniv Shahverdyan, has also worked shortly with Quest Diagnostics (an entire criminal family attacking on this serious business and patient records...)

Below is Marina Noble's and her daugher Azniv Shahverdyan's pictures are attached, together with my receipt they have placed in the Internet.

Comments