ADVERTISIMENT

Quest DiagnosticsCovid-19 test result

TEST DATE: December 9, 2020
TEST SITE: 202 Colman Street
New London, CT. 06320
Paperwork was submitted by me; new london housing authority gave me name of lab. I set up an account on its website. I also emailed an inquiry to my quest, and on december 16th was emailed that my covid-19 test result cannot be located.
I submitted all id info required again for the fourth time now. Quest diagnostics stated it cannot
Find a record of my test.

Comment Guidelines