Quest Diagnostics Logo

Quest Diagnostics

Having problems with Quest Diagnostics?

Quest Diagnostics reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 21, 2008. The latest review Customer feedback for dot drug test at east point ga location was posted on Oct 8, 2021. The latest complaint Cancelled appointment was resolved on Sep 12, 2021. Quest Diagnostics has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 292 reviews. Quest Diagnostics has resolved 34 complaints.

Quest Diagnostics Customer Service Contacts

1866 930 3718 (Canada)
+1 973 520 2700 (Head Office)
+1 800 877 7004 (Clinical Trials)
+1 800 877 7484 (Employer Solutions)
+1 800 426 4702 (Nichols Institute, San Juan Capistrano)
+1 800 421 7110 (Nichols Institute, Valencia)
+1 800 336 3718 (Nichols Institute, Chantilly)
500 Plaza Drive
Secaucus, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Quest Diagnostics Customer Service. Initial Quest Diagnostics complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Quest Diagnostics above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Quest Diagnostics. Discuss the issues you have had with Quest Diagnostics and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Quest Diagnostics Complaints & Reviews, Page 13

Quest Diagnostics — over charged

Before I agreed to have tests performed by Quest I asked the receptionist for the price of the procedure. I...

South Pasadena

Quest Diagnostics — Sexually-explicit tv show in waiting room

I visited Quest Diagnostics, located at 3230 I-30E, Mesquite, TX, for a routine blood draw. While I waited...

Quest Diagnostics — overbilling, failure to file insurance

Complaintsboard.com Just wanted to note that Quest Diagnostics is a very money-hungry company that does lab...

Quest Diagnosticsmedical/lab work billing

Just wanted to note that Quest Diagnostics is a very money-hungry company that does lab work, but its billing practices are as corrupt as any in the medical industry. First of all, I think it is an indictment on the American health care system as much as anything else, but this company is especially egregious in how it handles billing.

In October 2014 I went to the doctor to get routine blood work. Under my health plan, all basic wellcare/preventive care visits are covered at 100%, including lab tests. I went to a new doctor's office and Quest was the company on site to do work on behalf of the doctor. I didn't have a choice in this matter, nor did I realize what kind of company Quest was.

In a nutshell, here is the situation. They billed nearly $1, 000 for a basic series of tests. I filed it under insurance, and the insurance plan rates - or the "negotiated rates" that Quest agrees to bill - brought this down to just about $100. That's right... This company was willing to bill me $1, 000 out of pocket, yet they can make money and profit off of charging about 1/10th of that. It is insane that our health system allows this to happen, but that's what it is like when profit motive is the top priority in a health system.

My complaint isn't technically the amount that I ended up getting billed, it is the fact that Quest keeps expecting me to pay the remaining $100 fee out of pocket when I've called them three months in a row, educated them that my insurance plan from last year pays 100% for these things. They never make any effort to call my insurance or work anything out.

Here's why I'm complaining: they obviously over-bill, but even the amount that is owed they hassle patients for the money instead of calling insurance to negotiate. I've repeatedly given them my insurance information, called them several months in a row, and its the same old story. They say they can't negotiate prices with end users, they can put me on a payment plan, and that its my responsibility to call insurance and the doctor to work things out.

Horrible company, they are only interested in making money. People's health is secondary to them, they also do not work with insurance to get billing corrected. I recommend all to stay away from any doctor office involved with this company. In the new year I'm locating a new doctor and I'll be sure to ask them what lab they use for work and ensure I don't get a doctor who uses Quest since they don't know how to handle insurance billing matters and harass patients for money.

Karen Mkhitaryan Jul 20, 2017

How can you trust a business (Quest Diagnostics), if it allows an established CRIMINAL woman an access to patient records or tests? That criminal is Marina Noble (former Marine Mkhitaryan, DOB 06/02/1966), an Armenian immigrant who has hardly survived deportation, and now residing in 4 Repton Circle, Apt. 4101, Watertown, MA 02472. Please remember that name MARINA NOBLE, as there is no guarantee that you will not meet that fraudster criminal (credit card hacker, scammer) one day. There are many Marina Noble-s in the world (including in UK), but there is only ONE Marina Noble (converted from Marine Mkhitaryan) - an Armenian nationality, and who resides in Massachusetts.

From her country Armenia to the USA, Marina's biography is satiated with multiple crimes: fraud, identity theft, credit card hacking/using, shoplifting, bad wording about everybody, FALSIFYING documents (including medical records, IDs), mail fraud (randomly picking attorney names from the Internet and composing fake letters under their names and without their awareness), prostitution, libels, scandals, slanders, opening countless fake email accounts under the names of individuals she personally knows and sending vulgar and hacking emails to others from those fake (impersonating) email accounts. She has stayed in the USA through IMMIGRATION FRAUD.

Marina Noble came to the USA through Edmund Muskie program (when she did not know a single English word then), violated the 212 E immigration code and stayed after the program [protected]) against the regulations of the J1 visa and Immigration Law. She survived deportation by randomly locating an alcoholic unemployed lost person from Craiglist.org (William Noble from West Yarmouth, MA), dating him when he was still married, breaking his family and marrying him with her pregnancy from another man (again, from the online dating sites). The child, Sophia Noble, was born way before their marriage registration. The Immigration has been very nice to her, by closing eyes to her fraud and false intent statement (in waiving the 212E rule) and therefore, we all ended up in an intricate situation when this DANGEROUS CRIMINAL works in Quest Diagnostics.

Marina Noble photographs patient records from Quest Diagnostics and embeds them in her anonymous Internet posts that she opens under various doctors' names to put those doctors in trouble (for breach of privacy, when her targeted doctors remain of those impersonating postings). Marina Noble is a SICK-In-THE-HEAD terror. She must be stopped!

Everybody: follow your citizenship duties and report to the USCIS and Homeland Security about this woman (Marina Noble), so her immigration history and files will be revisited. More likely, she will not be deported as she formed a so-called family in the USA on the ruins of others, but at least she will pay the fine ($20, 000 - $100, 000) for her false intent and for lying to the Immigration Authorities. This is how this country must thrive, by recovering its budget through fining the grand-criminals and allocating the funs for the welfare of children, seniors, and veterans..

Marina Noble is the low, petty and hooligan version of Bernie Madoff. She cannot keep a job as each time she is being kicked out for doc falsifications and fraud.. She has a wealth of criminal records and warrants. Doesn't the Quest D's CEO know this? Formerly, Marina Noble was bragging and false-misrepresenting herself as the owner of Atlantic Clinical Trials LLC (in watertown, MA) then the web-listing of that phantom company was removed by her, after her fraud was released (she would locate random names from cemeteries, or online, and open fake patient records to report to clinical trial agencies that she has performed phase-1 drug efficiency trial on those persons, who sadly would remain unaware that their names being used by that criminal woman). Marine Noble's elder daughter, Azniv Shahverdyan, has also worked shortly with Quest Diagnostics (an entire criminal family attacking on this serious business and patient records...)

Marina Noble's and her daugher Azniv Shahverdyan's pictures are attached below, together with my receipt they have published in the Internet without my consent. WIth that, they did not intent to harm me, yet with that they wanted to harm the doctor under whose name they have published their posts (impersonation, class-3 felony crime), disseminating their hooligan posts in multiple hate sites and forums.

Quest DiagnosticBilling problem

I had a blood test they told me they took United Healthcare as there website says only to tell me I owe them $424.48 for blood test because my insurance did not pay the bill. The insurance says all I owed quest was $14.00 I paid them $20.00 as quest said was my copay. I have received three bills from quest asking for the $424.48 and called United Health four times. What can I do to solve this problem when the insurance company's can't work together to solve the problem?

Quest Diagnosticscan not make appointment

Can not make future appointment. For the past two years I was using the Quest appointment web site to make appointments 6 months in the future. This website not malfunctions preventing me from making my appointment. There is no way to get through to quest to make an appointment. The Newtown square office [protected] will not take appointments over the phone. I was given a central phone number [protected] to schedule. That number is an automated answering machine that can not recognize voice or properly respond to numeric key entry. The quality of service has taken a big dive. Don't waste your time trying.

Quest Diagnostics — can not schedule future appointment

For the past two years I was able to schedule appointments six months out. Quest Diagnostic website now...

Quest Diagnostics — billing incompetence

"Quest Diagnostics sent me a bill in late April for lab work I had done in March. I paid the bill the same...

Quest Diagnostics — rudeness from technician, results take too long

NEVER AGAIN, rudeness and lack of interest on the part of the technician, poor blood draw, would not let me...

Quest Diagnostics — secondary insurance billing

Quest does the blood work for my doctor's office. The phlebotomists are always great. However, they...

Quest Diagnosticsmedical malpractice

Went to get blood test at Linwood NJ location12/13/13 I after submitting my doctor scrip for cholesterol I could hear and see they did not do the test and changed code to another which caused my insurance not to pay, also submitted stool test which they said came back positive/full of blood which terrified me went to doctor had another done by another lab and all OK, Quest completely botched the test Now they want 189.01 saying my insurance doesn't cover cholesterol test well yes they changed the code.Just stay away from this place and seeing all the other complaints on Quest just stay away from this Lab Company

• Di
            Dixie Sorenson Aug 29, 2014

My husband went for the pre op tests for a lung lobectomy in March.. Among the ordered test are the cholesterol tests which they said medicare rejected therefore secondary insurance BC & BS would reject. Each time weekly tests for coumadin levels, we are insulted in front of other clients for having an outstanding bill. I have called the physician and quest. The billing and physician need to clear this up but incompetence has prevailed.. The staff are unprofessional, embarrassing and in the case today insulting. Someone needs to step in and monitor patient care with quest. It is bad.

Quest Diagnostics — billing issues/harassment

On 4/22/13 My physician had requested I get blood drawn at California Pacific Medical Center/Sutter Health...

Quest Diagnostics — employee rudeness

I have had my blood drawn many times at this Quest Diagnostics location. Time and time again I am shocked at...

Quest Diagnostics — med insurance claim

I, Celestina Muehr, was seen by Quest Diagnostics to have some exams done and they billed by Primary...

Beech Street Payormislead with false information

When I originally signed with this health insurance company in April of 2012, I was told that i was automatically covered and ONLY responsible for a $20.00-$30.00 co payment. When i received my first invoice from the lab, I was disgusted and shocked to see such an outstanding balance. I further went ahead and immediately called Beech Street Payor, where they had explained to me that i was in fact not responsible for a co-pay, but for 25-30% of my bills, doctors and lab fees, ect.. Not only was i mislead with this false information, but i was also talked into signing up and paying monthly for this insurance company. If i was told from the beginning the correct information. I would have never signed up for this company. Months and many outstanding bills later, it was to my knowledge that i was in fact responsible for OVER 60% of any doctor or lab fees. Once again i was lied to And mislead with your companies information. I attempted to call Beech Street to resolve this matter and was unable to reach ANY of the 7 1800 numbers i was provided with at the beginning of my sign up. Some numbers were fraud and others were disconnected. Therefore I feel that i am not responsible for any percentage of this outstanding balances. Please take into consideration that i was not only mislead more than once with your companies information, but was also being charged monthly on my credit card for 6 months, at a cost of $190.90 per month. I was further credited 2 months after i realized this has become a legal situation where i can not get in touch with anyone from this company

Karen Mkhitaryan Jul 20, 2017

How can you trust a business (Quest Diagnostics), if it allows an established CRIMINAL woman an access to patient records or tests? That criminal is Marina Noble (former Marine Mkhitaryan, DOB 06/02/1966), an Armenian immigrant who has hardly survived deportation, and now residing in 4 Repton Circle, Apt. 4101, Watertown, MA 02472. Please remember that name MARINA NOBLE, as there is no guarantee that you will not meet that fraudster criminal (credit card hacker, scammer, shoplifter, identity THIEF) one day. There are many Marina Noble-s in the world (including in UK), but there is only ONE Marina Noble (converted from Marine Mkhitaryan) - an Armenian nationality, and who resides in Massachusetts.

From her country Armenia to the USA, Marina's biography is satiated with multiple crimes: fraud, identity theft, credit card hacking/using, shoplifting, bad wording about everybody, FALSIFYING documents (including medical records, IDs), mail fraud (randomly picking attorney names from the Internet and composing fake letters under their names and without their awareness), prostitution, libels, scandals, slanders, opening countless fake email accounts under the names of individuals she personally knows and sending vulgar and hacking, hrassing emails to others (especially married men) from those fake (impersonating) email accounts. She has stayed in the USA through IMMIGRATION FRAUD.

Everybody: follow your citizenship duties and report to the USCIS and Homeland Security about this woman (Marina Noble), so her immigration history and files will be revisited. More likely, she will not be deported as she formed a so-called family in the USA on the ruins of others, but at least she will pay the fine ($20, 000 - $100, 000) for her false intent and for lying to the Immigration Authorities. This is how this country must thrive, by recovering its budget through fining the grand-criminals and allocating the funds for the welfare of children, seniors, and veterans..

Quest Diagnosticsbill error

Infant was placed on someone else's bill as the responsible party for payment. Patient and infant never even knew each other. Totally inefficient and awful company. Horrible service.

• 2g
                2greeniz Mar 22, 2014

LAB MAY NOT BE CODING BILL CORRECTLY...DOCTOR CAN PROVIDE STATMENT TO INSURANCE CARRIER AFTER EOB RECEIVED WITH PARTICULAR TEST(S) NOT COVERED; DR JUSTS NEEDS TO FAX STATMENT OF MEDICAL NECESSITY OVER TO INSURANCE.

• 2g
                2greeniz Mar 22, 2014

Yes, I have also had many of the same problems with lab(s) and especially the one everyone is commenting about currently. I just got a new form of incorrect billing...for a urinalysis
                test...Well as one other responder pointed out, CHECK YOUR BILLS. I have so many different labs off and on I tend to forget. However, I have gotten tired of them billing my medicare disability policy and then sliding over a huge co-pay or worse yet, a non-covered bill. Yes, of course at full price, no discounts here! Well I got them this last time, I didn't have a urine sample done, nada, not me, no money here, still have to call and TELL THEM THIS BIT OF INFO. We'll see how that goes. The other piece of information I wanted to pass on to others is when the lab states or your insurance denies a specific test is not covered...take it up with your doctor who requested the work. My doctor KNOWS not to order unnecessary tests; if he DOES order a test it is due to a health problem that is ongoing or a health concern that is currently causing problems making it necessary to have... such as a lipid panel test (for bad fat in your blood) maybe the 2nd one in a year (anyway more than the insurance allows), when the lab tries to hit you for the cost up front tell them NO, and when it probably comes back from insurance as not covered, take it to your provider, your doctor that ordered it and have him send over to the insurance company a statement as to why this test was medically necessary and bet you it gets paid. Mine always have, my mom's and all my friends so for. I was a licensed insurance agent for over 25 years prior to disability so I have recalled some of the 'extra mile' hikes you gotta' take if you want to keep your credit clean. They are nasty for sure! They make horrible mistakes, they don't give refunds when you are owed (that is why I would never, ever give money up front to them) and they make billing harder than it has to be as to the last item I brought up as to how to get it paid. That work your doctor ordered should have been, could have been coded correctly to the insurance carrier for the coverage to be allowed but you all have already figured it out...more money if they get from private pay, YOU! So they don't put down what many times the doctor has already coded (CORRECTLY) as medically necessary. PITA! Hope all goes better and I hope I don't have to get my doctor jumping on them over a 'phantom urine test'!

Quest Diagnosticsquest diagnostics can't seem to keep track of their payments

I had a biopsy done in January of 2012. I received and paid in full an $80 bill on February 27, 2012. The following month I received another bill for the same procedure with a different invoice number. This second invoice shows my insurance paid the bulk of the bill and I owed $8.48. They owe me a credit!!! Why on earth would they change the invoice number?? I have been trying to straighten this out with them since February. I’ve lost track of how many calls, I’ve made and the people I’ve talked and nobody can figure this out. It’s now October 22nd and they want to send me to collection since they are unaware of where the payment went. I’ve had the doctor’s office provide faxed information, as well as my bank, who faxed the cancelled check (both sides) AND they are still lost. I’ve provided copies of both invoices, what the hell do they want? They shouldn’t be in business if you can’t find $80 in 7 months. I’m so ticked with these idiots right now; I don’t know what to do. They are going to ruin my credit because they are incompetent!

Quest Diagnostics — demands an open credit card for medical servicess

Quest thinks that Co-pay is now Pre-Pay! Their new policy is to demand that you leave your credit card number...

Quest Diagnostics — overcharge

Quest charges 3 to 4 times the price of lab work as requested by your physician for normal blood/stool than...

Quest Diagnostics — refund not received for a year now

Hi I have called in multiple times and it has been over a year this issue has been going on. I have...