The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Qatar Airways — rude staff behaviour
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Me and my flew on Qatar airways last week from Chicago o'Hare airport to Seychelles for vacation. we both have there own one hand-bag + I've one fishing rod, our overall baggage weight under 15 Kg. Qatar representative at desk asked us to pay extra for caring SECOND hand-bag, we told them its just a fishing rod weight no more than 2 lbs, they said that its not allow to carry more than one hand-bag, as our baggage weight is under we asked them to count fishing rod as a baggage, we hand over rod to them they said that it will count an EXTRA bag as its not in same bag, off-course fishing rod length wise it long and can't fit in our baggage. the asked us to pay 150$ for EXTRA bag WTF. we told them that even our baggage is very low and you still asking us to pay you extra but there behavior was really very rude, they said that either pay extra or leave it. as than we decided to leave the rod. at airport we saw that entire Qatar airways staff was really very rude to everyone. even i remember they threat one of the passenger that we will stop you to board.
Qatar Airways ruined our entirely vacation.
This is the First and last time I ever flew Qatar Airways,
I also suggest Never flew Qatar Airways, no matter if they say that they are Five star airline but there staff behavior is very rude.
More Qatar Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Qatar Airways - an awful experience travelling with infant
- Qatar Airways Group U.K - qatar airways group u. k.
- Qatar Airways - lost baggage
- Qatar Airways - cabin crew photos
- Qatar Airways - I won 800000 pounds
- Qatar Airways - customers service
- Qatar Airways - first class disaster
- Qatar Airlines - seat booking incompetence and poor customer service
- Qatar Airways - I haven't got my luggage
- Qatar Airways - no information about delayed flight and unable to attend family function