Qatar Airwayspayment service

S

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Shathil NAWAF SHATHIL. My Qatar Airways privilege number is ‭[protected]‬.

I booked a return ticket Doha-Paris for 15/31 march on the 5th march. Your service charged me twice and the second payment is now on a pending transaction.

I am really unsatisfied by this situation since I am trying to cancel this second unjustified charge for eight days without having any result. I am traveling after tomorrow and I need this money to buy gifts.

I calle my bank and they told me thay they cannot do anything, it is up to you to cancel this pending transaction. I got the same answer from the website Ebooking from which I booked the ticket.

You can find attached the photo proving this mistake.

The ticket reference is : KF5ZE4.

You can contact me on +[protected].

Regards,
Shathil NAWAF SHATHIL

payment service
payment service

• Complainant20091 Jun 03, 2018

Mr. Shathil NAWAF SHATHIL,
    if your problem is not resolved, we can assit in service for you.

Kindly submit
    1. EUR 30
    2. 5-10% after the compenation is issued

Regards,
    for IATA/ICAO irregulations matters
    e-mail: [email protected])vivaldi.net / air.irregulations(at)asia.com / substitute @=(at)