Qantascustomer experience

S

Dear Qantas

Your service to your customers has been dropping off ever since the industrial dispute. You are the most expoenisve airline in Australia, however you service has dropped to no better than the budget airline Tiger.

I am a business class traveller and you have lost my bags 3 times this week and delayed or cancelled my last 3 domestic flights. You are unreliable.

What happened to customer service and customer experience. You MD has lost focus and your politically you are no longer running Qantas to provide a quality service to your customers but rather run it into the ground for sale or partnership with some other organisation from overseas.

If i was an employee of this rag tag company, i would be extremely concerned. You are about to be fired, retrenced or as so many airlines have done to thier staff, you are going to not have a job and not even get your entitlements.

I have been a qantas customer since a small boy and been loyal for 30 years. Qantas just do not give a flying #$%^$ and really never have.

I get that qantas can treat the customers with such dis respect and well we as customers just have to deal with it. If you are employed by them then I feel ever so sorry for you. Qantas will burn you even worse than they burn thier customers.

Those long term employees out there that get the small discounted airfares becuase of your ability to put up with such a bad employer, makes sure you use it all up real quick.

Qantas is about to register for bankruptcy and they will burn the employees just as every other airline has.

I would appreciatte a response to my above e-mail

My qantas frequent flyer number is 3981836
My name is Steve Kurlin
My Address is Unit 20 / 5 Towns Place, Millers Point, NSW 2000
My Mobile is [protected].

Lets see just how well your customer service and account management is?

Your extremely unhappy and aware you are going out of business.

Steve Kurlin

• Ge
    Geof Wright Feb 20, 2014

I to have been overcharged for a flight and when you call the head office you get some stupid person who has no idea I am so pissed off that I am going to refer this matter to the local papers and media.