Having problems with Qantas Airways?

Qantas Airways reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 8, 2008. The latest review Difficulty in arranging "special handling" regarding travel with a registered assistance dog was posted on Jun 16, 2021. The latest complaint no refund was resolved on Aug 24, 2011. Qantas Airways has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 174 reviews. Qantas Airways has resolved 19 complaints.

Qantas Airways Customer Service Contacts

131 313 (Australia)
1800 227 4500 (USA, Canada & Mexico)
1800 556 135 (Ireland)
800 122 0337 (Argentina)
800 892 3346 (Brazil)
1800 1611 0267 (Philippines)
+44 845 774 7767 (United Kingdom)
+64 800 808 767 (New Zealand)
+43 15 877 771 (Austria)
+32 27 006 781 (Belgium)
+45 43 314 976 (Denmark)
+31 202 035 425 (Netherlands)
+7 495 641 5121 (Russia and CIS)
+34 915 421 572 (Spain & Portugal)
+41 445 111 237 (Switzerland & Italy)
+852 22 988 111 (Hong Kong)
+60 327 133 911 (Malaysia)
+966 114 772 228 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 64 157 373 (Singapore)
+27 214 273 128 (South Africa)
+82 27 776 871 (South Korea)
+66 26 326 611 (Thailand)
10 Bourke Road
Mascot, New South Wales
Australia - 2020

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Qantas Airways Customer Service. Initial Qantas Airways complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Qantas Airways above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Qantas Airways. Discuss the issues you have had with Qantas Airways and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Qantas Airways Complaints & Reviews

Qantas — lies, deception and fraud.

My apologies for taking so long to find this wonderful website forum and having read some of these horror...

Qantas Airlinesdenied baggage check-through from london, heathrow to klia, malaysia

To whom it may concern,

I departed Heathrow on 10 October 2009, 12:15pm flight QF 32, was denied check-through luggage and passenger all the way to KLIA. I was advised by the check-in counter to get a boarding pass from Singapore, Changi to re-tag and re-route my luggage in order to board my flight for KLIA and I only have 1 hour until my next flight. Given that 1 hour, I have insufficient time to move from terminal to terminal and my Qantas flight was late from Heathrow.

The reason given was no contract with MAS because my connecting flight from Singapore to KLIA was MH604, 11 Oct, 9:20am. I was very disappointed with the way I was treated even after clarifying with my agent on the phone in Kuala Lumpur, whereby she mentioned that there is no such occurence. Furthermore, the check-in lady was not helpful and said there is a long queue while I am so upset. Not much help afterall and ignorant.

I want a full background explanation for such a disaster that could happen and coming from a well-known and international airline.

This is my contact:

Name: Chew Soo San
Email: [protected]@hotmail.com
H/P: +[protected]

• Fe
      Ferrizon Nov 17, 2011

Qantas lost my luggage for 6 days. Did not offer to reimburse me, and customer care will not reply. I couldn't finish my work there w/o bags

• Gl
      glueonhair Jun 19, 2011

These are people, whose flight attendants see nothing wrong in entering 1st class, and calling out, "anyone for coffee?", so it seems that ignorance is a requisite for that job! Once was enough with that outfit. Quantarse, I call 'em!

• Sh
      Shane Edwards Jun 19, 2011

I am still waiting for my baggage to be found or replaced. I had damaged baggage so handed it in, this was in December 2010. It is now 2011 June and still have not got my suite case back .I have rung and they said that they dont have it they sent me a Kmart suite case worth around $35.00 this was nothing like my suite case that was part of a set. Told them I would not except this and wanted my case back. Whats more I did not give them permission to replace my case. Was told by one of the people that it was probley old and I should take what I was given then she hung up. I still have the code for the case but no one wants to deal with it. I was also told to lend a case if I need one. What do you do.

• Lu
      lukyluk Jan 06, 2010

qantas customer service in airport perth deing rude and unfriendly and he should not work in costumer service as they alwasys said costumer is rigth and qantas airlines is suck and how you can miss ur fligth if u have a boarding pass printed by thier machine and queing for half hour to put your laguange and 10 minutes b4 the flight they anounce to go to counter and no person to assist us to go to counter and specially im a deaf and cant really hear much and by the time i put my language in n im 2minutes late cos of a long que and goto a qantas airlines customer service with bad attitude and ask us to pay 85d0llars and that rip off, qantas is rip off and bad servicen virginblu is better airlines and u lost me as a customer forever and im not happy and give me back my 85dollars cos i lost my flight because u dont put enough people at your counter and its always a que

Ms Moderator Aug 07, 2009

Sorry to say, but ALL airlines have a similar policy. They reserve the right to cancel or change (due weather, act of God or whatever) schedules. If you do not have a ticket allowing changes / refunds or travel insurance to guard against such changes, you either take the flight that is offered or you forfeit the fare.

QANTAS did the right thing to let you know so far ahead of time - most other airlines I have had similar experiences with do it same day!!!

S Anderson Jul 21, 2009

Qantas cancelled flights we booked for some Japanese visitors, in poor health, and on a tight schedule. The flight was booked for 10.00am. Qantas phoned (three days prior) to advise us of this, and that we were now booked on their 6.00am flight, same day, reporting time 5.00am.

We said "No Good mate - this requires our guest to get up at 3.00am, after a function the previous night. We can't change the rest of their international travel schedule, so we'll take your competitor's flight at 10.30am. Refund please."

They said there policy was "the fare category under which we booked did not allow refunds in cases of cancellation". So we were not entitled to a refund.

I explained that:-
      - Surely that ploicy was intended for a customer side cancellation, not for an airline side cancellation, and that;
      - New Zealand's Cnsumer Guarantees Act requires businesses to provide or pay for an equivalent service to one which failed.

To which they did not respond, and did not provide any refund.

The original flight and travel plans had been booked three months in advance. To replace the flight on the competitor, three days in advance, was now four times the price. We had to pay.

Over the ensuing months, we never got any response from Qantas in New Zealand, or Australia to numerous complaints.

Qantas — qantas is a scam

DO NOT FLY QANTAS EVER!!! And especially do not buy a QANTAS 'Aussie Air Pass'. This is advertised...

Qantasclass discrimination

I travelled to Sydney on the weekend. On the way up I checked in online 20 hours prior. I only had a choice of three seats in the plane. This was ok because I was flying by myself. On the way back to Melbourne the same thing happened although myself and my fiancé had to be separated. We checked in over an hour early. When we got to the bag drop I asked if the seats could be changed. The Qantas assistant said that the plane was full and there was nothing that she could do. Ok fair enough. However I asked why the seats were already full. I was advised that Qantas platinum flyers were allowed to reserve their seating upon purchase. On this flight were families upset that they could not sit next to each other, children having to sit away from their parents.

How is this fair? How is this just? If people want special treatment they can pay extra for business class. When preferential treatment interferes with whether or not you can sit with you husband or children is unjust. It is a classed based preferential treatment even when all passengers in economy pay the same.

I do not believe that Qantas should have take away liberties that were previously given to all passengers i.e. the right to sit with your partner when checking in early time. I will stick with Virgin from now so that I am not treated like a second class citizen.

• Re
        Realistic_Reader Apr 04, 2012

Platinum flyers usually spend in excess of a years' average salary on flights with the airline. Why shouldn't they be given some perks in return for their loyalty?

It clearly states when you book that you can select your seats at "X" time- if that doesn't work for you then don't fly with them. I think you'll find Virgin also have similar policies for their Velocity members and you have to pay extra to sit in bulkhead rows.

FYI, all passengers in economy (or, any) class do NOT pay the same. You have non-refundable, sale, fully flex fares within each class which all have a different price. So no, not everyone pays the same. mostly, platinum flyers are choosing fully flex tickets which can be up to double the 'sale' economy price, so I would think they are entitled to some benefit for that extra money- which is usually the ability to change dates without a fee and to select seats before anyone else. You too can buy a fully flex ticket and enjoy the same benefit.

So actually, they are paying extra for "special treatment" as you call it.

Qantas Cobad customer service

Travel with Qantas on 29 May - 9 Jul 09. Have written a complaint thru Qantas website but since no answer. Your staff are incapable to give the correct info, resulted us arriving without our luggage since qantas staff didn't do their job and same thing with coming back which they fail to put our luggages in the flight so we had to go home again with no luggages. It is disgusting and I am ashame of being a member of Qantas frequent flyers. To top it they forgot my vegetarian meals which I specifically rang few weeks before and confirmed it beforehand. What kind of airline is this who can't give proper service and there is no compensation in anyway. I am so disgusted by this airline!

Ms Moderator Aug 07, 2009

Sorry to hear they forgot your vego meal.

I was in the same position recently but cannot praise QANTAS enough. Flew Sydney - San Fran. They were fantastic and so were the vego meals.

San Fran - LA I had to fly United. NEVER flying United EVER AGAIN. United airlines couldn't organise a piss-up in a brewery! What they are doing defies logic... TRYING to run an airline and desperately failing.

Luckliy I travelled to Auckland from LA on QANTAS - again, the service was OUTSTANDING. Pity you obviously caught them on a bad day.

Qantasintimidated by rude staff

My flight QF566 from Perth to Sydney was cancelled due to engineering problems. After a couple of half started messages over the PA the instructions were to line up at the Customer Service desk if you did not live in Perth. I lined up as I live in Sydney and after waiting a long time was informed that the option was to take a later flight (leaving at 11.30pm) to Melbourne which would mean travelling all night and arriving in Sydney the next morning.

I explained to the attendant that I wished to book another flight the next day as flying all night was not my preference. I did not explain to her that I had just been in Scotland for 2 weeks burying my grandmother and that my feet were still swollen from my flight to Perth as I knew that if I did explain it to her then I would start to cry.

She explained that she could not help me and to go away for 10-20 minutes and then she may be able to help me. She was also very agitated that there was no accommodation available to be offered as there was a golf tournament in Perth that weekend. I explained to her that I was not leaving now I had reached the front of the queue until I had rebooked my flight for the next day as I was worried about the flights filling up now that my flight had been cancelled. She then asked me to step to the side and speak to her supervisor. I then stepped to the side and stood in front of her supervisor who was on the telephone. A gentleman came along and asked what I needed so I explained to him that all I wanted was to rebook my flight for the next day. He then told me that there was no accommodation available and that it was his job to get the accommodation. I commented again that all I wanted was to rebook my flight for the next day. The gentleman then left.

The supervisor who I was still standing in front of continued on the phone for the next 10 minutes. Answered the next phone call and kept talking. She did eventually get off the phone but continued to ignore me standing there and talked to someone behind her and then walked down the passage and talked to someone else and took another phone call. By nearly the hour mark, when I had now been standing in front of where the supervisor had been for half an hour without being spoken to or acknowledged by her, and my feet were starting to hurt as well as being bloated. A new staff member arrived and began serving a new customer.

The new customer also did not want to fly on the flight to Melbourne and so the Qantas attendant began asking him what flight he wanted to fly on. At this point I become agitated and began asking the Qantas attendant why I had been standing there all this time and had not been able to get my flight rebooked and this new gentleman could walk up and have his done in two seconds. The new Qantas attendant asked me to be quiet and that he would serve me once he had finished with this gentleman and that he wasnt offering him a flight the next day. In the next sentence the Qantas attendant then began booking the gentlemans flight for the next day.

At this point my agitation did get greater and so I raised my voice and yelled at the Qantas supervisor what did I have to do to get some service here? I did not swear. I did not use threatening language. I raised my voice and asked what did I have to do to get some service. At this point the Qantas attendant threatened that if I did not calm down that I would be escorted from the airport by security. So I went quiet. The Qantas supervisor then in a round about way acknowledged my existence by making an announcement over the PA system asking customers to be patient. She still did not come down to speak to me and after making this announcement disappeared from behind the counter completely.

The Qantas attendant finished serving the gentleman and then rudely served me. He did not explain if there was any method of claiming for out of pocket expenses as I had heard being explained to other customers and did not offer me any vouchers. I then asked about upgrades and he rudely told me that he couldnt give out upgrades as they would then have to give them to everyone. I had also, since I was standing there so long, heard the first attendant upgrade someone she had been serving. So I have not only lost a day, valuable time and have now had to pay my own out of pocket expenses to take care of the delay in travel.

At the end of the less than 2 minutes it took to rebook my flight I asked for the customer service department details and his (the attendants) name. He refused to give me his name. The original attendant gave me her name and asked if her supervisor had spoken to me. I said that no she hadnt and that I was very unhappy with what had just happened.

At no point did any staff member apologise for any of the inconvenience caused, treat anyone I saw them serve as an individual that had individual requirements or offer extra assistance like opening up the Qantas lounge for the next 6 hours while people waited for their Melbourne flight. The Qantas staff as a whole were on the defensive the whole time that there was no accommodation to offer and just kept acting defensive about that.

I then left extremely upset and went to make a complaint to Qantas customer service on the number I had been given. As it was now after 5pm in Perth the office in Sydney was closed.

The next day I was able to get through to the Qantas customer service office in Sydney and speak to a lady there. As I was speaking to her she started to explain that they did not have accommodation in Perth. I asked her if she was listening to me as I had not asked for accommodation in Perth. She then said that there was a note on the system saying that I had been abusive to staff. I then explained to the woman that I was glad that they were taping our conversation as they would be able to hear that I was using an agitated voice and that I was neither yelling or using expletives to her. I had called to let them know that I was so upset about how I had been treated and threatened yesterday that I was going to make a complaint to the aviation authorities and anyone else I could think of. She then asked if I was threatening her and I was quite surprised and said that no I wasnt I was just letting them know that I was very upset and was going to be making these complaints. At this point she threatened me and said that maybe it wasnt a good idea for me to be flying with Qantas today and that she had to go because she was going to hang up now and ask the Duty Manager to come and speak with me. She then hung up and I continued to go and board the plane not knowing until the plane took off if I was going to be pulled off the plane or not.

I then boarded the plane and cried all through take off with all the stress I had just gone through to get on the flight. The staff on the flight were very helpful and when the plane was re-routed to Melbourne and I became even more emotional and was throwing up they were very helpful again.

I am also concerned that as I was threatened twice by their staff members with some form of extreme action (involving security, refusing my flight) that I may have had civil liberties that have been infringed upon as well of all the undue stress I suffered.

christos32 Oct 16, 2011

aside from what Ms Moderator has mentioned, what airline, internet site or travel agent doesn't charge for credit card fees?

Ms Moderator Aug 07, 2009

You think that is rich???!!! We have it SO good here. HONESTLY. Cannot praise QANTAS enough.
            Despite travelling business class, many airlines overseas charge credit card fees (yes, per person also, like you said), they charge for luggage (not excess luggage, checked luggage) AND for meals and drinks.

I am happy to support our airline and think more Australians should come to realise that we are the lucky country!!!

Ms Moderator Aug 07, 2009

I am so sorry for the loss of your grandmother and for all the inconvenience you experienced.

It sounds like you just got a bad bunch of staff that day. I have never EVER experienced bad service like this and therefore would recommend you don't dismiss them. Really sounds like a one-off. Again, my sincerest condolences.

Annoyed Mar 30, 2009

I booked online a domestic flight the other day for my daughter and myself and noticed when paying that a credit card fee of $7.70 (per person) was being charged for the one transaction. I understand that they have to charge a credit card fee but a per person fee on one transaction is a bit rich. NO WONDER THEY MAKE SO MUCH PROFIT EACH FINANL YEAR. It is at the expense of the customer that has very limited choice in this country when it comes to airline carriers.

• Mr
            Mrs J Love Aug 02, 2008

I have not yet recieved a response, therefore I cannot say whether it was useful or not

• Mr
            Mrs J. Love Aug 02, 2008

I have recently missed a very urgent domestic flight due to a flaw in Qantas' flight information. I rang to check on a departure time as we are all asked to do, gave the flight number as requested, & was informed there was a delay. I got to the airport 1 hour prior to the time I'd been given only to find the flight was closed & leaving. NOW HERE'S THE ISSUE - This flight was scheduled to depart 0005. TO CHECK THIS YOU WOULD HAVE TO CALL 1 -2 HRS BEFOREHAND. The information given coincided with the flight no I had. Instead, I was given the previous night's time, as that flt no was the same. I had no idea it wasn't mine. Surely to god, somebody can program this information service to cover this grey area - a simple "this flight is not yet listed " would have sufficed, at least I would have gone to the airport at the normal time & caught the flight. It was particularly distressing as I was trying to reach my son who had been in an accident. Fortunately, Qantas were able to get me on another flight the next day. Even a change of flight numbers for these midnight shuttles would be something!

Qantas — lost baggage

This is a copy of an email sent this morning to qantas, i doubt it was ever read. Just writing to say thank...

Brisbane

Qantas — escorted of the plane 5 mins before take off

Dear Sir / Madam My name is Mr. Lee Thomas, I am a Company Director from Hong Kong on holiday visiting my...

Qantascancelled flight

The new customer also did not want to fly on the flight to Melbourne and so the Qantas attendant began asking him what flight he wanted to fly on. At this point I become agitated and began asking the Qantas attendant why I had been standing there all this time and had not been able to get my flight rebooked and this new gentleman could walk up and have his done in two seconds. The new Qantas attendant asked me to be quiet and that he would serve me once he had finished with this gentleman and that he wasn’t offering him a flight the next day. In the next sentence the Qantas attendant then began booking the gentleman’s flight for the next day.

The Qantas attendant finished serving the gentleman and then rudely served me. He did not explain if there was any method of claiming for out of pocket expenses as I had heard being explained to other customers and did not offer me any vouchers. I then asked about upgrades and he rudely told me that he couldn’t give out upgrades as they would then have to give them to everyone. I had also, since I was standing there so long, heard the first attendant upgrade someone she had been serving. So I have not only lost a day, valuable time and have now had to pay my own out of pocket expenses to take care of the delay in travel.

At the end of the less than 2 minutes it took to rebook my flight I asked for the customer service department details and his (the attendants) name. He refused to give me his name. The original attendant gave me her name and asked if her supervisor had spoken to me. I said that no she hadn’t and that I was very unhappy with what had just happened.

The next day I was able to get through to the Qantas customer service office in Sydney and speak to a lady there. As I was speaking to her she started to explain that they did not have accommodation in Perth. I asked her if she was listening to me as I had not asked for accommodation in Perth. She then said that there was a note on the system saying that I had been abusive to staff. I then explained to the woman that I was glad that they were taping our conversation as they would be able to hear that I was using an agitated voice and that I was neither yelling or using expletives to her. I had called to let them know that I was so upset about how I had been treated and threatened yesterday that I was going to make a complaint to the aviation authorities and anyone else I could think of. She then asked if I was threatening her and I was quite surprised and said that no I wasn’t I was just letting them know that I was very upset and was going to be making these complaints. At this point she threatened me and said that maybe it wasn’t a good idea for me to be flying with Qantas today and that she had to go because she was going to hang up now and ask the Duty Manager to come and speak with me. She then hung up and I continued to go and board the plane not knowing until the plane took off if I was going to be pulled off the plane or not.

Qantasfraud and cheating

Qantas is ripping off travelers - heavy delays in refunds on canceled tickets

In September 2008 I bought a full fare coach class ticket from New York, Melbourne, Australia for $4, 000. The ticket was a fully refundable fare, as Ineeded it to be. Before I was due to fly, I had to change my plans so I canceled my ticket.

I was told I would be charged $100 cancellation fee, as had been disclosed to me at the time of purchase. However, i was then told that it would take 4 months to get a refund onto my credit card.

Four months??? it took all of 14 seconds to put the charge onto my credit card, now it takes four months to reverse it? The telephone operator explained that there is a single person dedicated to refund processing, hence the delay.

It smells of consumer abuse. Qantas charges you for the privilege of a cancellation ticket ($4, 000 vs discount and non-cancellable tickets at well under $2, 000), they levy a $100 fee on the cancellation. What is the $100 paying for? What is the premium fare paying for? For them to sit on my cash as free working capital for four months. Unbelievable.

christos32 Oct 16, 2011

pretty much every airline can take "up to" 12 weeks to process a refund. 4 months is longer than normal, but its not unheard of from airlines

Qantasmisdirected bags & lack of assistance

This is addressed to Mr Geoff Dixon, CEO Qantas.

My wife and I went on a trip around the world and travelled on Cathay Pacific, British Airways, American Airlines and finally boarded Qantas Flight QF94 at Los Angeles airport on August 21, 2008. Our flight from Las Vegas arrived in LA on 21 August at about 10.30 am (We had booked our four bags through to Melbourne from Las Vegas on flight AA1419) We were assured by QANTAS staff at LA that the bags would be loaded on the same flight QF94 and the QANTAS staff also arranged for wheel chair assistance which had been requested throughout the trip on all Airlines. At Melbourne we were unable to get any sort of assistance and were greatly inconvenienced by non receipt of our bags. Three were delivered to our home on the day after arrival and one more on the day after that. None of your staff at Melbourne Airport could /would arrange for a wheel chair causing much distress particularly to mywife.
              Some other passengers with similar problems had words with your staff at Tullamarine, but I feel that they should not be held responsible for this sort of occurence. You, Sir, are the CEO and I feel should be able to look into these matters.
              From the manner in which the non loading of my luggage was accepted as a matter of common occurence by your Tullamarine
              staff, I believe that nobody cared, although there was a time period of more than 12 hours at LA Airport on 21 August, to have the bags loaded on Flight 94

Qantas Airlines-british Airwaysqantas airlines-unreliable airline

Well, we all have our story to tell and unfortunately my one is no different from any other unsatisfied customer of QANTAS AIRLINES...whether it be FF member or not!!! I am a first time traveller with Qantas and was appauled o find that i had to wait at SYDNEY AIRPORT AUSTRALIA FOR 7hours for AIRCRAFT TO ARRIVE at 10pm in transit with 2 young infants and appauled at the lack of help given by the Service Staff offered in the waiting lounge at HEATHROW airport who then left me stranded by QANTAS with 2 infants again given no altermatum given a connecting flight to MADRID with IBERIA AIRLINES because there was no direct connect flight out to LYON airport in france ON QANTAS due to DELAYS again in aircraft arriving on shedule because they say due to busy traffic on the way over WHICH IS A LOAD OF BOLLOCKS!!! my foot!! and given no choice but to take the connecting flight on IBERIA AIRCRAFT whom the Customer Service assistance in the LOUNGE AREA were amongst the WORST to offer assistance to MOTHERS TRAVELLING ALONE WITH children to provide or offer any help or assistance at all because they say ITS NOT THEIR JOB TOO AND THAT THEY CANT HELP TO ASSIST AT ALL? AND THEY JUST COULDNT CARE LESS MOTHERS OUT THERE WHO ARE READING THIS COMPLAINT SOOOOO BEWARE ALSO OF IBERIAN AIRLINES!!! WHILE i informed their staff at the waiting lounge that i had a disability with sight as vision impaired so needed SPECIAL ASSISTANCE TO HELP ME FIND MY WAY TO THE NEXT GATE and they just said THEY COULDNT HELP ME!!! IT WAS NOT THEIR JOB!!! AND SO THEY JUST DIDNT GIVE A HOOT TO LODGE IT ON THE COMPUTER THAT I NEEDED SPECIAL ASSISTANCE which was what they were required to do and DIDNT...SO after fuming for half an hour i insited they tell me what gate i was boarding at and they finally told me GATE 8 so had to wait another 4 hours until i boarded again! so i made my way to the boarding gate which was a good 5 mins to walk to with 2 children, 1 was 3years old and a 7month old baby who after 2 whole days of DELAY DELAY were sooo worn out and tired that i had to practically drap my baby to the gate fast asleep and kicking a tantrum with my luggage in the other hand trying to balance out the baby tooo might i add ALONE!!! and BLOODY ANGRY TOOO sooo . once i got to the gate, the staff told me that there was a delay with the airline which meant i was going to miss my connecting flight to LYON FROM MADRID, which just took the cup as i have now made a world record of travelling alone BLIND, NO SPECIAL ASSISTANCE, TRAVELLING WITH 2 INFANTS ALONE and stranded in MADRID for the night til the next available flight out from MADRID TO LYON. how shocking and utterly disgusted i was to even have taken all this crap from just ONE UNRELIABLE AND UNTRUSTED AIRLINE!!! NEVER NEVER NEVER AGAIN QANTAS will i even recommend your airline to family or friends to travel internationally or nationally as you are showm to be INCOMPETENT TO PERFORM AND MEET DEADLINES. you all disgust me and never again will i ever travel with you again. I HOPE IN ALL DUE RESPECT THAT SOMEONE WITH HIGHER AUTHORITY SUES YOUR BLOODY ###!!! stuff your bloody FREQUENT FLYER MEMBERSHIP AS THEY DOES NOT HOLD ANY BLOODY SECURITY FOR ANYONE TRAVELLING ON YOUR AIRLINE KOS ALL THEIR GOING TO GET IS ANOTHER DISAPPOINTED FFLYER COMPLAINT OR OTHERWISE PUBLIC COMPLAINT MADE FROM MAD AND PISSED OFF PASSENGERS LIKE MYSELF!!! you idiots!

• Th
                    TheObserver Apr 27, 2010

Your complaint makes no sense and appears to just be one long rant. its impossible to make sense of. Might i suggest some rudimentary schooling in english before complaining again, it might help people take you more seriously.

Qantas — ground officer abuse of power

We flew as a family of four from Jakarta (one child is 3 y.o), QF 42 on Wednesday night 9 July, 11.00 pm...

Sydney Metro Area

Qantas — terrible customer service

I booked a single ticket from the Qantas website for travel between LAX and Auckland on 8th June 08. Thi...