Purolatorlost my very important package!

D Jan 08, 2019

They lost my package and opened a trace case. After a month of tracing my document, this is the answer I get:
"our apologies, unfortunately all searches remain negative for this shipment. I will close this trace without a proof of delivery."

The document contains my fingerprints and very private information and you don't know where it is?! If a swindler find this document it could put me a very bad position. And I told purolator and the driver (the person who picked it up) that millions of times! And they still lose such an important document. And it was shipped to immigration canada (government), how could they be so careless of their work and lose such a document?? It cost me about $300 to obtain that, I sent it to the police from abroad, went through many stuff to obtain the results, I went through all this just so they can lose my document?!

They cost me around $300 (I can prove that with my bank statements) and lost my 3 months which I cannot take back, I lost all this time and it was so important that everything should've gone smoothly and they destroyed everything for me!
Not to mention the stress i've been going through this whole time!

Do yourself a favor, never use their services, ever!

Case # 8395813 // pin [protected]

RESOLVED

• Purolator's response · Jan 10, 2019

Hello,

I am so very sorry to hear about this. We truly understand the importance of this parcel and the amount of time you have taken on your items. I suggest filing a claim due to the cost of these items. Here is the link to our claims section on our website for you to file.

Kind Regards,