[Resolved] Purolator Canadapurolator canada - sucks, incompetent, lazy drivers, no customer service, seniors hide

P Review updated:

Purolator they really sucks. Their drivers are lazy. May be they are not but they are burned with lots of deliveries and pick up, so cannot keep up. (Still not my problem) purolator doesn;t want to hire more people as compared to their work committment. (Still not my problem)

Most often their deliveries are not done and various lies posted on tracking system to make fool out of you. The mistake is put on recipient.

Their regular excuses are : address correction required, customer not available, customer refused package etc. These claims are made by driver in most cases to avoid more work. This is done even before coming to customer's premises.

Just don;t trust purolator, they really suck. Don;t waste your time, money and your important business with them.
Just avoid them. . . They are crapiest company i have ever seen in this country. .

Not to talk about customer service. . . Mostly your phones will not be picked up or it will be on hold for long. Even if you manage to get them on phone, she or he will repeat same thing what is written on tracking. No help or means to solve problem will ever be suggested by them.

"i don;t know " attitude of customer service is what is making them one of the worst courier service here. .

Keep them out of business. They are absolutely jokers. Their seniors hide behind those poor customer service girls and toll free numbers. There is no way and means to even complain and some how fix the situation.

I am totally annoyed with these jokers. Wonder how they are even in business???

2009 / 02 / 09 14:47 address correction required via mississauga (West / ouest) , on depot
2009 / 02 / 09 07:04 on vehicle for delivery via mississauga (West / ouest) , on depot
2009 / 02 / 06 19:30 shipment in transit via mississauga (West / ouest) , on depot
2009 / 02 / 06 11:45 address correction required via mississauga (West / ouest) , on depot
2009 / 02 / 06 08:01 on vehicle for delivery via mississauga (West / ouest) , on depot
2009 / 02 / 05 20:11 left via toronto sort ctr / ctr trie, on depot
2009 / 02 / 05 20:04 shipment in transit via toronto sort ctr / ctr trie, on depot
2009 / 02 / 05 18:10 shipment in transit via toronto (East / est) , on depot
2009 / 02 / 05 15:33 picked up by purolator at front door

RESOLVED

• Ee
    eeee Feb 11, 2009

Scary to deal with them.

• Mi
    Mio Gabore Feb 19, 2009

Totally agree...have no idea why Dell keeps using them

• Ba
    bayousteele Mar 09, 2009

Deal with them every day. I don't see any more problems than other couriers.

cooly Mar 27, 2009

Ya, I know.
    Purolator sucks ###!
    The ###ed ### who supposed to deliver the package to me last week reported to his office that my address is wrong. So I had to call Purolator and give my address again, and now that ###ed ### has reported to purolator that I wasn’t at home ( I was at home the whole day). x(
    They didn’t even inform me about it. I randomly called them to check that status of my package and they said I have to go and pick the item from their ###ing depot. WTF! The package sender paid ###ing money to deliver the ### to me.

Don’t ever send/receive parcel via purolator. Purolator sucks ###!

cooly Mar 27, 2009

2009/03/27 06:30 Available for Pickup via MISSISSAUGA (WEST/OUEST), ON depot
    2009/03/26 06:16 Available for Pickup via MISSISSAUGA (WEST/OUEST), ON depot
    2009/03/25 09:48 Available for Pickup via MISSISSAUGA (WEST/OUEST), ON depot
    2009/03/25 06:14 Available for Pickup via MISSISSAUGA (WEST/OUEST), ON depot
    2009/03/24 06:17 Available for Pickup via MISSISSAUGA (WEST/OUEST), ON depot
    2009/03/23 16:34 Available for Pickup via MISSISSAUGA (WEST/OUEST), ON depot
    2009/03/23 10:17 Scheduled Delivery Appointment Required via MISSISSAUGA (WEST/OUEST), ON depot
    2009/03/23 07:35 On vehicle for delivery via MISSISSAUGA (WEST/OUEST), ON depot
    2009/03/20 12:30 Address Correction Required via MISSISSAUGA (WEST/OUEST), ON depot
    2009/03/20 10:52 Address Correction Required via MISSISSAUGA (WEST/OUEST), ON depot
    2009/03/20 06:09 Address Correction Required via MISSISSAUGA (WEST/OUEST), ON depot
    2009/03/19 06:03 Address Correction Required via MISSISSAUGA (WEST/OUEST), ON depot
    2009/03/18 06:07 Address Correction Required via MISSISSAUGA (WEST/OUEST), ON depot
    2009/03/17 05:59 Address Correction Required via MISSISSAUGA (WEST/OUEST), ON depot
    2009/03/16 17:04 Address Correction Required via MISSISSAUGA (WEST/OUEST), ON depot
    2009/03/16 10:38 Address Correction Required via MISSISSAUGA (WEST/OUEST), ON depot
    2009/03/16 07:30 On vehicle for delivery via MISSISSAUGA (WEST/OUEST), ON depot
    2009/03/13 21:48 Shipment In Transit via TORONTO SORT CTR/CTR TRIE, ON depot
    2009/03/13 21:47 Picked up by Purolator via TORONTO SORT CTR/CTR TRIE, ON depot

### ### PUROLATOR!
    AND ### DELL FOR USING PUROLATOR

• Pu
    Purolator sucks Apr 09, 2009

They are absolutely horrible! I had to deal with them for the past 5 years and it was an ordeal every single time. Only today I learned idiots didn't deliver my packages - apparently tried delivery twice (of course never bothering to leave a notice or a phone message) then returned my parcel to the sender! All that time i had no idea what was going on. The sender didn't inform me they were using their services. Had I known I would immediately cancel my order.
    While back i contacted their CEO to ask him for speedy delivery of my packages. He assigned someone who personally monitored those idiots to deliver items to my home. Disgusting! I would advise anyone thinking of using Purolator - don't do it - you will pay a lot and receive no service, worse, they certainly will generate a lot of problems for you.

• Di
    disgustedwithpurolator Apr 15, 2009

they are ###ing horrible ###s. i dunno if the management just suck some ### at dell to the account or what, but it would have been quicker a LOT less aggravation for me to go to ###ing malaysia and get the bloody laptop myself.

and can you talk to actual human a purolator who will pick up a ###ing phone and get a ###ing driver to take your ###ing package out of his ###ing van and give it to you? no. every call the best you can hope for is another ###ing number - oh, well, here's a confirmation number you can use if it doesn't get to you tomorrow.

wtf? I postponed 2 weeks worth of worth to get my slow ### laptop, waited for some kind of information on eta before paying for my (work related ergo) trip, sit in the house for 2 days now - only to be given a 'we called but you were out' notice from my neighbour.

i hope everyone in the company dies roaring in agony. nothing but a bunch of constipated ### up a dead camels ###.

Coolhhs Aug 28, 2009

Purolator really suck!!!

I was expecting a packages from dell. and when i call dell they said already sent out the packeages and jsut give me the tracking # and ask me to call Purolator. Then i call Purolator they said no one at home to accepte the delivery so they sent it bck to the sender. and ask me to call dell again. They just push me back & forth and don't wanna take any responsibility.

And they even don't leave a notice for me when no one available for pick up. And finally with same tracking #, i've to call purolator a few times to find out that my package was at the ON depot. And they said will contact me again to arrange another pick up time for me. WTF. which means i've to wait again. And with no idea when i can receive my package.

Don’t ever send or receive parcel via purolator.

• Ty
    type94 Sep 15, 2009

### purolator i hate them so much i wanna ###ing buy there company and put it in bankruptcy if i had that much money . MOTHER###ERS!!!

ComplPourlator Oct 02, 2009

purolator NEVER call you to arrange shipping date, NEVER call you when they couldnt enter your apartment. What is the ###ing point that purolator need my phone number? This motherfuking company should shut down! And ### homedepot for using purolator!

• I had to deal with them for years. I noticed all those above issues like BOGUS reason for not delivering a package and if you tell driver to wait then he marks "refused" and leaves. I'm told this is needed so drivers can stay on on time.
    BUT for real FUN try sending a multi-piece orders across country. What you'll find is they will send some parts out west and then back claiming either bad address or out side their delivery zone. Yet other parts will arrive on site. If the customer gets all the parts (fat chance on the first try) believe me it will be 1bx every few days.
    ALSO if you are trying to track a multi where you have (say) 2 out of 5 boxes you can enter those 2 waybill numbers but the PURO-SYSTEM can not figure out the related w-bill#'s. So know one can find or trace your missing 3 boxes.

• Bl
    Blindvision Feb 26, 2010

I arrived at a Purolator in Oakville, Ontario to pick up my computer monitor already purchased from Tiger Direct.

After I had shown my confirmation number, the lady claimed my shipment wouldn't be there if I just received the confirmation.

I lied and said I received the confirmation a day ago.

She found the package. Big surprise.

I showed my photo ID, a license with an old address (I had recently moved) and the Purolator lady was not going to release my shipment - already paid for.

I could see it coming - weeks of escalations and arguments to get my product released.

I picked up the box and walked out of the store to my car.

Purolator lady chased me into the parking lot. I told her to stop playing games and drove away.

It gets better. Purolator lady called the Halton Police. The police called me at my home demanding I return to the depot to sign a slip of paper. Halton Police keeping the peace I guess.

When did my taxdollars go to paying for police to enforce Purolator company policy? Was there a theft? An assault? Vandalism? Nope. An officer with a big ego? Sounds about right.

Policeman was pretty demanding, but did not state whether a law was broken.

I could see this coming. Purolator lady and her friend make up a story when I get to the Purolator depot, only to have Halton Police lay a charge - a few thousand dollars later and a year later and the charges would get dropped of course.

So I told Halton Police I would be there in 30 minutes and never showed up. They called twice more without leaving message when I didn't show up.

I woke this morning refreshed from a great night's sleep and by leaving with my package, avoided weeks of endless bickering with Purolator.

Halton Police and Purolator on Dorval Drive in Oakville, Ontario. What a gong show.

If my house gets broken into, I wonder if Halton Police would respond as quick as they did in this case? I highly doubt it.

• Cg
    cgd Mar 09, 2010

Purolator has to be the worst parcel delivery company in Canada. Twice they have tried to deliver to my appartment, and for both time there was someone home to hear the buzzer. I began the think that the buzzer wasn't working, so I tested it my self. Works fine? So either the delivery driver can't read numbers or he's to lazy to push a button. Not sure if there is any point in writing this comment beyond my own personal relief.
    I do believe that everyone deserves three tries to get it right, so in the event that this driver "phones it in" again, I will get Brown to pick up the package and deliver it to me.

2010/03/09 11:33 Scheduled Delivery Appointment Required via VANCOUVER, BC depot
    2010/03/09 07:15 On vehicle for delivery via VANCOUVER, BC depot
    2010/03/08 14:59 Picked up by Purolator at Reception from LINDA of PUROLATOR RETAIL at 1090 WEST PENDER, VANCOUVER, BC V1V1V1 via VANCOUVER, BC depot
    2010/03/08 13:03 Available for Pickup via VANCOUVER, BC depot
    2010/03/08 10:26 Available for Pickup via VANCOUVER, BC depot
    2010/03/08 08:47 Available for Pickup via VANCOUVER, BC depot
    2010/03/08 08:23 On vehicle for delivery via VANCOUVER, BC depot
    2010/03/08 08:17 Delivered to RC4107 at RECEPTION of PCL PENDER at 1090 W PENDER via VANCOUVER, BC depot
    2010/03/08 06:01 Left via VANCOUVER, BC depot
    2010/03/05 16:56 Scheduled Delivery Appointment Required via VANCOUVER, BC depot
    2010/03/05 10:57 Scheduled Delivery Appointment Required via VANCOUVER, BC depot
    2010/03/05 07:29 On vehicle for delivery via VANCOUVER, BC depot
    2010/03/01 17:00 Picked up by Purolator via TORONTO SORT CTR/CTR TRIE, ON depot

Chris

• He
    Hermione3316 May 04, 2010

Purolator is just fine. Never had a problem with them. Ever. Getting Deliveries sent to me.

• 0m
    0mni Jun 04, 2010

I have to say, they are not the best when it comes to delivery, but that is due to my location. I live on an island, with 2 cable ferries. Only takes 10-20 mins to get across, and 5 mins to my house from the ferries. However, they do not come on the island to deliver. They are not alone, as FedEx does the same, but worse as they have been known to drop off packages at the ferry shack, where the ferrymen have breaks/lunch/rest etc.., at the door, not inside, at the door. I once had a FedEX package delivered to the door of the ferry shack, left outside where it was drizzling rain. I was lucky that the package wasn't ruined, but if it had started to rain harder, it would have been ruined.

Back to Purolator though, instead of holding it at the depot, which is my preferred method of delivery when they don't come to my house, they ship it via Canada Post, well that doesn't work for me, as it adds 2 extra days to delivery.

I currently have a standing order with the depot in my area to hold all packages for my house at the depot, makes it easier for me as I pass by the depot almost every day.

Out of all the couriers, UPS is the best IMHO for Canada to Canada shipments, followed by Canada Post.

For shipments from the US, I only get them from USPS, never had a problem and fast delivery.

• Wh
    whatup Jan 04, 2011

Made an order with Dell Canada and Purolator was the courier...
    Long story short: Purolator [censor]ed up my New Year's plans, plain and simple.
    I don't normally use foul language to express myself but [censor] YOU PUROLATOR!!!

• Ge
    Gerry Seguin Jan 05, 2011

The U.P.S. idiot who delivers my packages is obviously a [censor]. All courier companies hire giggling [censor]s.

• Ia
    iampingo Jun 01, 2011

Sorry, I have to agree with this. Canadian Purolator SUCKS.

Today is June 1st, 2011.

I am expecting a toner cartridge from Costco. We are in a normal looking suburban home. All three of our family vehicles are on the driveway. All of us were inside at the delivery time. NO KNOCK, NO DOORBELL (Works perfectly BTW). Of course the note on the door said they missed us. What?! How?!

I don't know why I bother... or why Costco bother to use their service. I had to drive out to pick up the packages anyways.

• Su
    Surfsock Jun 23, 2011

Automated message said package was ready for pickup(????). I work from home (home all day). Just checked mail box and there is no notice. Waited on line for over an hour and got no response. This is the 3rd and final time I use them. The other time yielded the same result. My seller had to refund me. IMHO I would never recommend them to anyone I cared about. I'm still on hold with no music.

• Wa
    WayneB27 Jul 11, 2011

I agree wholeheartedly with all of the critsisms about Purplator.
    A company reciently shipped an expensive collectable watch I had sent in for service via Purolator back to me.
    Three weeks later, no watch it appears to have dissapeared into thin air. Spent hours waiting on the phone to there "Help" line in New Brunswick, got mad and went to both my local depot and the parcel hub in Toronto, speaking to managers in both places, who were next to useless.
    I know I will never see my watch again (probably on a delivery drivers wrist) and they will drag my compensation claim out, hoping I will die of old age forst to avoid paying me.
    Lousy service, horrible company to deal with, please dont use them .

• Ad
    adamfa Aug 24, 2011

Arranged pickup online, nobody show up!

• Da
    damnn Sep 10, 2011

I ordered my product from Roots.ca and its almost two weeks i haven't heard from purolator(delivery service used by roots). They website sucks big time (it was down from last two weeks) and just fixed today(not sure temp or permt.) and the status which i can see now for my product is ADDRESS CORRECTION IS REQUIRED. what the hell.. I am living in this address, UPS shipped me yesterday to my place, Canada Post have my address (they assigned) not just that google maps have my location. More over its in TORONTO. damn still they can't find my place.. TOTALLY FUC_KED UP SERVICE, Their contact waiting is about 45+ min.

PLEASE ROOTS COMPANY CHANGE YOUR PROVIDERS..

PUROLATOR YOU ARE FU CK ED UP...

johnclt Sep 16, 2011

Purolator SUCKS! But UPS is wayyyyy worse! Canada Post is pretty good with parcel deliveries, and FedEx also but DHL, Purolator, and UPS SUCK

• Ky
    Kylester Oct 26, 2011

Last time I waited over a month for the laptop im using, right now (Dell FTW) But they have to use purolator? And GROUND!!! Im on the other side of the f***ing country! They expect me to wait for my Dell Streak 7 till the 28th!!! f*** that I want my ### the next day! it should have been here yesterday I've asked for air shipping but they still put it on f***ing ground shipping and look at this ### what the f*** is this? I wrote (REF-NUM REMOVED!!!)) I dont want anyone knowing it lol srry! like honestly!

2011-10-24 08:31 PM Shipment created with reference : (REF-NUM REMOVED!!!))

Honestly what is that horse ###!

When my laptop was being shipped, the guy said Person not home because we wernt home and kept coming back every hour (We were there the second try so no worrys) And he was very happy about doing his job he was smiling and even said "Have fun with your new laptop!" As he left, Thats good service... (Little fact, Hes on a contract with Purolator hes not actually a Purolator truck!) I really hope its the same guy delivering my Streak 7 he handels the stuff nicely I had someone else bring my Sanyo Camera Xacti CG-10 from dell it has static problems lens jamming everything is broken on it! f*** PUROLATOR!!! (Sometimes)

Jack Pol Nov 08, 2011

How is this company still in business they are so bad. Rude staff, don't even drop off a note when they attempt to deliver items, they lose items in the branch. Do not use, if you want to get your stuff.

JoseSevilla Nov 30, 2011

Purolator is the best example of how not to run a business. The overpromise but underdeliver. When you complain, they turn the situation on the customer. The customer is always wrong. Their drivers are rude and lazy, don't even make an effort to deliver packages, too lazy or ignorant to find the buzz code of an apartment.

They don't even offer refunds or try and repair broken trust. It is a shame they are a Canadian company as they reflect poorly on service and deliver, which Canadians take seriously.

• Sw
    swagster Jan 04, 2012

i agree with this 100%!! i ordered clothes online and i kept on getting this ###ed up "address correction " thing. i called -__- they didn't have my buzz number i gave it to them. they apparently came again and didn't have it like honestly you either have problems writing something down or your ###ed up

2012-01-03 01:45 PM Scheduled Delivery Appointment Required via MISSISSAUGA (WEST/OUEST), ON depot
    2012-01-03 06:51 AM On vehicle for delivery via MISSISSAUGA (WEST/OUEST), ON depot
    2011-12-31 01:22 PM Address Correction Required via MISSISSAUGA (WEST/OUEST), ON depot
    2011-12-30 09:43 AM Address Correction Required via MISSISSAUGA (WEST/OUEST), ON depot
    2011-12-30 07:11 AM Address Correction Required via MISSISSAUGA (WEST/OUEST), ON depot
    2011-12-29 07:43 PM Address Correction Required via MISSISSAUGA (WEST/OUEST), ON depot
    2011-12-29 12:43 PM Address Correction Required via MISSISSAUGA (WEST/OUEST), ON depot
    2011-12-29 08:11 AM On vehicle for delivery via MISSISSAUGA (WEST/OUEST), ON depot
    2011-12-28 05:48 PM Left via TORONTO SORT CTR/CTR TRIE, ON depot
    2011-12-28 05:36 PM Shipment In Transit via TORONTO SORT CTR/CTR TRIE, ON depot
    2011-12-28 05:35 PM Picked up by Purolator via TORONTO SORT CTR/CTR TRIE, ON depot

• Bu
    Buttergone Apr 12, 2012

Purolator is at it again - saying that they've attempted delivery when they obviously haven't, not bothering to notify me that there's a package (my final exams, which MUST be written this weekend) that has been sitting in their depot (in the far east end of the city in an inconvient industrial park) for more than NINE DAYS. The delivery address is in the far west end of the city. Purolator did something similar last term - that time, the tracking read that the package had actually been delivered, when it had not. In this current instance, someone was home the day they supposedly tried to deliver but, even were it the case that no-one was home, the building concierge is authorized to sign for packages. The concierge reports no-one from Purolator, and no notice was left in the mailbox (which it should have been - if the delivery had actually been attempted but failed). Phone call to the company, to someone who barely speaks English, was a complete Customer Service FAIL. Purolator refuses to make any accommodations to fix THEIR failure to do the job they were contracted and paid to do and insist that I make the trek all the way out to their depot (I have no transportation available and they were paid to deliver). Purolator is not only lazy and incompetent - Purolator is dishonest.

2012-04-13 08:48 AM Available for Pickup at via OTTAWA, ON depot
    2012-04-05 04:48 PM Available for Pickup at via OTTAWA, ON depot
    2012-04-05 10:01 AM Available for Pickup at via OTTAWA, ON depot
    2012-04-05 08:58 AM Delivered to RC1912 at RECEPTION via OTTAWA, ON depot
    2012-04-05 08:26 AM On vehicle for delivery via OTTAWA, ON depot
    2012-04-04 05:53 PM Attempted Delivery - Receiver Unavailable via OTTAWA, ON depot
    2012-04-04 02:10 PM Attempted Delivery - Receiver Unavailable via OTTAWA, ON depot
    2012-04-04 09:18 AM On vehicle for delivery via OTTAWA, ON depot
    2012-04-04 04:06 AM Shipment In Transit via OTTAWA, ON depot
    2012-04-03 08:33 PM Shipment In Transit via TORONTO SORT CTR/CTR TRIE, ON depot
    2012-04-03 04:20 PM Picked up by Purolator at Shipping from Rob Nicholls at WATERLOO, ON via GUELPH, ON depot
    2012-04-02 04:01 PM Shipment created with reference : 5270-100-100-0000-000000-6560-0000-

nobodyperfect May 03, 2012

You guys don't know these company try to protect you. Every couriers do make error or mistake. Stop try whinning and complainted.

• Pi
    PissedCanuck Nov 01, 2012

You think dealing with them is a problem try working for them. Because of a couple of bad apples yapping on their cell phones in the hub, they decided to ban them for everyone except the managers and drivers. If you're going to ban them, ban them for all, not a select group. No processes for their operations, everybody does their own thing in there. In the hub after 4:00pm is like the UN - just as disjointed and a bleak place to be in. LP are the biggest bunch of losers - they can manage to keep cell phones out, yet they cannot keep an employee's car from being stolen.

Sayan-Ban Jan 03, 2013

They are probably the cheapest so Dell, NCIX, SonyStyle, Lenovorepair etc choose them. And then the misery starts. I was supposed to receive 9 packages by them in 2012. All of them was not delivered and had to pick, one got returned to shipper.

I do not understand why the driver never ring the bell? I never saw the Purolator truck in my apt complex. I guess this may have triggered a million complains, but they don't care since they know they will get the business because they are the cheapest.. Prob is we need to tell this our online stores and reject them who ships through Puro cheaters..

• Ki
    Kimball91 Jan 24, 2013

Because Purolator is owned (91%) by Canada Post. nuf said.

• Purolator Help Apr 17, 2013

Hello,

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience or frustration that may have ensued.

If you would like to send me the details of your situations with the accompanying tracking numbers to [email protected], we will follow up on them.

I look forward to hearing back from you.

jo213 Jun 09, 2013

I work for Purolator and I have to agree the company sucks they don't follow seniority only give 5 or 6 hour shifts expect you not to make any mistakes or they will write you up on the spot. Not only that they give more hours to new hires then to people who have way more seniority. The union dues are a joke and there is no representation whatsoever they always side with the company. I understand the economy is bad but at least follow the general rules and treat your employees with some respect. The brag about all the money they make and then the following week they cut everyone's hours.

• Pu
    PUROLATOR SUCKS CAMEL DICK Dec 18, 2013

Purolator is the most incompetent company in the history pathetic companies . Customer service sucks camel dick . No one ever picks up the phone . And if someone does, its the queen of ### who provides garbage information . And live chat is probably run by down syndrome pieces of ### . I have been waiting desperately for my package for 2 days now . I need to travel for christmas . I had applied for a tourist visa and the consulate (the ###ing geniuses they are) chose PURO - ###ING - LATER to send it . Apparently the driver missed the delivery . How can you ###ing miss a delivery . Its not like my apartment building is a set of car keys ???!! . It sucks because I cant approach anyone who can actually do me any help . The live chat provides the same info I see when I track . I feel so helpless . My tickets have been booked . And I dont have my ###ing passport . Merry ###ing Christmas . Why dont you purolator people just keel over and DIE !!! I absolutely despise every single one of you .

• Purolator Help Dec 27, 2013

Hello,

I’m very sorry to hear about your recent experience with Purolator. I would like to take the opportunity to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I’d like to look follow up on the situation. Would it be possible to send the tracking # and details to [email protected]?

• Purolator Help Feb 26, 2014

Hello zzz268, <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thanks for taking the time to share your recent experiencewith Purolator. I’d like to take the opportunity to apologize for anyinconvenience this may have caused.

If a package is attempted to be delivered and there is noanswer at the door, the package is generally brought back to the main depotthat services the region. From there, the package can be picked up or, on request, be transferred to analternate closer location or redelivered.

If you’d like us to verify what options are available foryour situation, please email us your address and tracking # to [email protected]

Jérémie
    Social MediaCoordinator / <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Customer Care Team

Manishathwal Jul 25, 2014

Purolator really sucks I have a package picked up by purolator on July 16 and everyday I check it says mechanical delay- later trailer
    It's been 10 days today

FromEtobicoke, ON, CA ToValemount, BC, CA
    History
    Date Local Time City Description
    Jul 25, 2014 3:45 a.m. Prince George, BC Arrived at sort facility
    Jul 24, 2014 1:29 p.m. Edmonton (north/nord), AB Mechanical delay - late trailer
    Jul 24, 2014 1:29 p.m. Edmonton (north/nord), AB Arrived at sort facility
    Jul 24, 2014 10:00 a.m. Toronto Sort Ctr/ctr Tri, ON Mechanical delay
    Jul 16, 2014 9:39 p.m. Toronto Sort Ctr/ctr Tri, ON Departed sort facility
    Jul 16, 2014 9:19 p.m. Toronto Sort Ctr/ctr Tri, ON Arrived at sort facility
    Jul 16, 2014 9:18 p.m. Toronto Sort Ctr/ctr Tri, ON Picked up by Purolator
    Jul 16, 2014 5:32 a.m. Metro Ny Terminal Arrived at sort facility

• Purolator Help Jul 25, 2014

Hello Manishathwal,

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent experience withPurolator. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may havecaused.

The transit time from Etobicoke, ON to Valemount, BC is 5 business days. As thepackage was shipped on July 16th, the original expected deliverydate was July 23rd. According to the scans you’ve included, theshipment was delayed due to a mechanical issue on the trailer during thetransit from Toronto to Edmonton. The package does show as having arrived inPrince George today, which is the terminal that services Valemount.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I’d like to verify the situation and see when you can expect theshipment. If possible, please send me the tracking number in question via ourwebsite Contact Us section, and reference my name in the comments.

Again, I’m very sorry for the inconveniences this caused.

Johnnyxxx Dec 13, 2014

I already arranged a delivery and cancelled my appointments just to wait for my package but nobody showed up. It showed in their website tracking delayed delivery due to missed delivery. I will NEVER order any items online if the courier is Purolator. I HATE this courier company!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices