Publix Supermarket — poor service, check out etc.
The last 3 times I have gone into Publix to pickup a few items, the check out lines were ridiculously long. Tuesday night topped it all. There was 9 people with groceries in the 10 Items or less "speed lane". When the store mgr. finally got on the PA system for the second time, the line shortened to 5 people. Add this to the nonexistent service at the Deli, the pre-made Deli salads that are brown-edged, the small cramped aisles, along with the half-molded bakery items still on their shelves.
Publix employees themselves do not even buy deli salads. I can get in and out of Albertson's and even Winn Dixie with a few items quicker. I can even get through WalMart's cashier-run check out with a week's basket of groceries faster that I can get out of Publix fwith 3 items.
Since Publix does not have think it needs to hire more workers and/or declines to raise their wages so that employees will stay, they have finally lost me as a customer after about 12-14 years.
After shopping at Publix for many years I have watched it decline steadily and dramatically in recent years. I have finally had it. I will no longer shop for anything at Publix. I may have to drive further but it will be less stressful.
741 S. Orlando Ave.
Winter Park, FL
More Publix Supermarket Complaints & Reviews
- Publix - do they really care about the worker
- Publix - bad company
- Publix Spring Water - publix spring water smelled & tasted bad
- Publix - oasis
- Publix - politics at publix
- Publix Super Markets - coronavirus
- Publix Super Markets - manager
- Publix - certegy check services decling to cash my checks at pulix
- Publix - rude deli worker
- Publix Supermarket Mishandles Paying An Injured Customer - mishandles paying an injured customer in their store for medical expenses