Publishers Clearing House — my $10,000 win announcement was a "mistake"!
9/16/16 about 11:30 pm I got a pop-up declaring ME the VIP $10, 000 Grand Prize Winner. Thank goodness I took a digital picture of the thing! 12 hours later, I received an email from PCH stating that MY win was a "mistake" and that some MAN across the country was the true winner! Not only that, they violated HIS privacy by revealing HIS name to ME! My name apparently got "confused" with his name (there are NO similarities at all) and was announced by "mistake." The email was dismissive and condescending. Oh, they offered me FIVE MORE ENTRIES for ANOTHER 10K drawing. Wow, like that is REALLY going to compensate/placate me for screwing me out of 10 GRAND!!! Thanks for literally NOTHING PCH! This complaint will be elevated to my state Attorney General's Office as well as the NY Office. I'm even considering the federal prosecutor's office as well. I would also like to release my "WIN" announcement along with their admission of their big "mistake" to the press!! Any good investigative reporters out there with an ax to grind???
More Publishers Clearing House Complaints & Reviews
- Publishers Clearing House - received a package I never ordered!
- PCH Lotto - scam
- PCH Lotto Scratch Off - matched and did not win!
- Publishers Clearing House - having to search for a product to buy before I can enter
- Pch Casino Games - rigged, unfair games
- Publishers Clearing House - scam?
- Publishers Clearinghouse Sweepstakes - drowning me in their daily malings
- Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com - a fake federal program from pch
- Publishers Clearing House - did not order item
- Publishers Clearing House - charging me for magazine order cancelled