Cascade Subscription Service Logo

Cascade Subscription Service

Having problems with Cascade Subscription Service?

Cascade Subscription Service Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cascade Subscription Service Customer Service. Initial Cascade Subscription Service complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Cascade Subscription Service above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Cascade Subscription Service. Discuss the issues you have had with Cascade Subscription Service and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Cascade Subscription ServiceSubscription 1353555

I've just received an invoice in the mail and I want to cancel this subscription please. I understood this was a Canadian company and the content would be Canadian, it doesn't appear to be Canadian. No disrespect meant. I have not received a magazine or anything via email as I had understood I would when speaking to the salesperson on the telephone.
Please cancel my subscription and please email me confirmation of my cancellation to: [protected]@newhazelton.ca

Helene Paranich
New Hazelton Fire Department

Mar 21, 2018

Cascade Subscription Service — magazines

This company is not a scam. I got a bill for $213.77 and thought that I never ordered it but then recalled a...

Cascade Subscription Serviceunauthorized credit card charge

I recently received a receipt from Cascade for $998.31. I was taken aback as I had not authorized that at all!

I called Cascade and the sweet customer service lady told me that my husband had placed an order for some golf magazines. Apparently he had ordered three copies of each magazine. I told the lady that we didn't need that many and that just two would be adequate for our shop. She immediately refunded the difference.

I was very pleased with the service and now my husband has to tell me when he charges things on our card ! :-)

Cascade Subscription Servicesmagazine's not arriving

Ordered my magazines through them, price was okay. But the next month they didn't arrive!! Called and were nice but couldn't say why they hadn't arrived yet and would send me a replacement and then they sent me two of the same magazines. They didn't charge me for it but we'll see if they show up on time next month...I'm not going to call them every month

Cascade Subscription Servicecustomer service

Rather than posting a COMPLAINT I would like to post a COMPLIMENT for this company. They have been handling my subscriptions for years and I have never had any problems with aggressive sales tactics or anything else that people have complained about. They are always very attentive and address any concerns that I have quickly. Thanks so much, Cascade!

Cascade Subscription Service, Inc — charged me for 3 years of a magazine subscription even though i never wanted it or heard of the magazine they sold me.

they called my number telling me i signed up for a magazine name American Journal of Nursing and said i owed...