The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Publishers Clearing House — entry deadline reg.
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have recieved numerous invites from PCH about the upcoming sweepstakes. Now that it's drawing to a close the entry deadline form the company has e-mailed me will not let me hit the click to continue button for some strange reason. The deadline is June 7, 2009 and the date this problem has occured falls on today June 3, 2009. I'm not saying this is a scam or anything because hopefully I can try tommorrow to see if the company will let me click on. Either by e-mailing me a new deadline entry claim or processing the current informaton I have submitted I hope this situation will be handled professionally.
More Publishers Clearing House Complaints & Reviews
- Publishers Clearing House - received a package I never ordered!
- PCH Lotto - scam
- PCH Lotto Scratch Off - matched and did not win!
- Publishers Clearing House - having to search for a product to buy before I can enter
- Pch Casino Games - rigged, unfair games
- Publishers Clearing House - scam?
- Publishers Clearinghouse Sweepstakes - drowning me in their daily malings
- Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com - a fake federal program from pch
- Publishers Clearing House - did not order item
- Publishers Clearing House - charging me for magazine order cancelled