Publishers Clearing Houseentry deadline reg.

I have recieved numerous invites from PCH about the upcoming sweepstakes. Now that it's drawing to a close the entry deadline form the company has e-mailed me will not let me hit the click to continue button for some strange reason. The deadline is June 7, 2009 and the date this problem has occured falls on today June 3, 2009. I'm not saying this is a scam or anything because hopefully I can try tommorrow to see if the company will let me click on. Either by e-mailing me a new deadline entry claim or processing the current informaton I have submitted I hope this situation will be handled professionally.

• Te
    Terryjane Duszik Dec 30, 2015

How come I keep receiving different deadline dates to enter. And the winner announcement date were first Dec now I hear Jan or Feb. When is the winner going to be announced?
    They keep changing the dates.

• Wh
    whoadawn Nov 25, 2009

hello my name is dawn horn and full deaf...my family and i were from the dayton ohio then about 4 year ago we were moved here in the dalles oregon reason of medcial cards and now we got it good smile and we want to stay here better than ohio and love it out here...if i win i will pay yu p.c.h. frist then bills off then house then car then clothes we need it so hope to hear from yu soon then thank you so much...bye for now...dawn horn..peace!