Menu

complaints

Mags Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
10 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Mags at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Mags has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Mags. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Mags complaints 10

Sort by:

Newest Mags complaints

K
7:33 pm EDT

Mags Captivating and Heartfelt: A Review of The Fault in Our Stars

I got magazines free by using some of my airlines miles during the pandemic. Fig'd have lots of time to read them so happy to get at the time. This year they renewed without my authorization and somehow got my credit card # to bill them! PEOPLE WATCH FOR UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES ON YOUR CREDIT CARD!

N
6:34 pm EDT

Mags Unresolved Payment Issues and Poor Customer Service with Mags.com

So, I've been having some issues with Mags.com. They've been taking money out of my account for a magazine that I haven't even gotten yet. I've been trying to get in touch with customer service for a while now, but I haven't had any luck. I just want to cancel these payments, but it seems like it's impossible. I'm not even sure how much money they've taken from me at this point. It's frustrating to say the least.

C
5:38 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Mags Scam Alert: My Terrible Experience with Mags.com - Don't Fall for It!

So, I saw that I was charged for like 2 years on Mags.com. I was like, "What the heck?" So, I called them up right away. They told me that they sent the mags to my old address. I was like, "Come on, man!" They said they would fix it and cancel the charges, but they never did. Then, I got charged again and I was like, "This is ridiculous!" So, I called them up again and they said they would fix it. But, I only got a partial refund for the last charge. I mean, seriously, this is a huge scam. Don't waste your time or money on Mags.com.

Is Mags legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board rates Mags highly, signaling it as a legitimate option for users seeking reliable services. Despite this endorsement, the 0% resolution rate for complaints about Mags raises questions. Diligently reviewing Mags's client feedback and resolution practices is recommended for those considering Mags's services, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of its legitimacy and commitment to customer satisfaction.

Mags earns 88% level of Trustworthiness

Excellent Trust Notice: Mags near-perfect at 88% trust. Use with confidence, maintaining usual caution.

Mags has received positive review on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

A long registered date for mags.com can be seen as a positive aspect for Mags as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of Mags's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Mags.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Mags website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Mags.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

We looked up Mags and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Mags's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. The support team lacks customer service skills, training, and resources, resulting in only 0% of 10 complaints being resolved.
  • Mags protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Mags. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Mags Mags.com Review: Are Their "Free" Magazines Really Worth It?

So, I came across Mags.com and thought, "Hey, free magazines? Sign me up!" But, as it turns out, nothing in life is truly free. They do offer free magazines, but there's a catch. They charge a processing fee of a few dollars for each magazine. It's not a huge amount, but it's still something to keep in mind.

After the free one year subscription, they try to auto-renew your subscription at a cost of $30-$40 each. That's a pretty steep price for a magazine subscription, in my opinion. And, to make matters worse, canceling your subscription is a bit of a hassle. You have to go through an automated voice system that tries to convince you to keep your subscription by implying that you'll get more free issues if you continue.

Overall, I'm not too impressed with Mags.com. While the idea of free magazines is enticing, the added fees and difficult cancellation process make it not worth it in the end. If you're looking for a magazine subscription, I'd recommend looking elsewhere.

Mags Beware of Accidental Cancellations: My Experience with Mags.com

So, I was looking for some good magazines to read and stumbled upon Mags (mags.com). I found a cheap promotional subscription offer after completing a survey, which I thought was a great deal. However, I made a mistake and accidentally hit the Unsubscribe button while checking my subscription status. To my surprise, my subscription was immediately cancelled without any confirmation message. I was really disappointed and frustrated with this experience.

I reached out to their customer support team to see if they could help me reverse the cancellation, but unfortunately, they said there was no way to do so. This was a huge letdown for me, as I was really looking forward to reading those magazines. I wish they had a better system in place to prevent accidental cancellations like this.

Overall, my experience with Mags was not great. While their subscription offers may seem tempting, be careful when navigating their website to avoid any accidental cancellations. And if you do run into any issues, don't expect much help from their customer support team.

C

Mags Disappointing Experience with Mags Magazine Subscription Service

So, I gotta say, I was pretty disappointed with my experience with Mags. I signed up for some magazines and waited and waited, but they never showed up. I mean, I get that sometimes things get delayed, but 2-3 months is a long time to wait for something you paid for, you know? And when I tried to cancel my subscription, it was like they didn't even know who I was. I mean, come on, how hard can it be to find my account?

But that's not even the worst part. A whole year after I signed up, Amazon charged me for another month of magazines. Like, what the heck? I hadn't even received a full year's worth of magazines yet, and they were already trying to charge me again. It was ridiculous.

Luckily, I was able to cancel my subscription through Amazon, but I couldn't do it through the merchant. I mean, what kind of company can't even handle their own cancellations? It was a mess, and I wouldn't recommend Mags to anyone. Save yourself the hassle and go with a different magazine subscription service.

Mags Mags.com Free Trial Fail: Only Received One Magazine

So, I got this offer for a free trial on Mags.com when I bought something at a store. They said I could pick three magazines and get one issue of each every month for two months. Sounded pretty cool to me, so I signed up.

But guess what? I only got one magazine the whole time. That's it. Just one. I was pretty bummed out about it, to be honest. I mean, what's the point of offering a free trial if you're not going to follow through on it?

Anyway, they said they wouldn't charge me once the trial was up, but I'm not so sure about that. I'm worried they'll try to sneak in some extra charges or something. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Overall, I wouldn't recommend Mags.com. It's just not worth the hassle. There are plenty of other places to get magazines from that won't let you down like this.

K

Mags Cautionary Tale: My Experience with Mags.com Customer Service

So, I had a bit of a rough experience with Mags.com. I had subscribed to one of their magazines, but it never seemed to arrive. When I reached out to their customer service, I was met with a "live" agent who didn't seem to understand my issue. They claimed that I had cancelled my subscription, which I definitely had not. It was frustrating to feel like I was talking to a bot instead of a real person.

In the end, I lost the little bit of money I had paid for the subscription. It's not a huge loss, but it's still disappointing. I just want to warn others to be cautious when dealing with Mags.com. Maybe it was just a one-time issue, but I wouldn't want anyone else to go through what I did.

Of course, there will always be people who fall for scams or have bad experiences with companies. It's just a fact of life. But if you're considering subscribing to a magazine through Mags.com, I would advise you to proceed with caution. Maybe do some research first and see if other customers have had similar issues.

Overall, I'm not thrilled with my experience with Mags.com. But hey, that's life. Sometimes things don't work out the way we want them to.

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Mags Terrible Customer Service and Delayed Delivery: My Experience with Mags.com

So, I went for the low subscription on Mags.com. They told me it would be here in 4-10 weeks. But, it's been 10 weeks now and they are saying that it's going to take 12 weeks for it to arrive. They are telling me that I can't read the email in front of my face. I mean, come on! There was no notification of a delay, no trying to make it right, no apology. This is just terrible customer service and a low rate company. You gotta beware of this one! I was thinking about renewing my subscription, but I promise you, I am not going to do it with this company.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Mags Beware of Mags.com: Dishonest and Untrustworthy Magazine Subscription Company

Mags.com is a company that offers low rates on magazine subscriptions. However, I had a bad experience with them. They renewed my subscriptions at a higher rate without my permission or informing me. When I called customer service, they promised to cancel all four subscriptions and remove the charges from my PayPal account. The charges were over $90, which is a lot of money. I will be keeping a close eye on them to make sure they follow through with their promise.

I have heard that their parent company is known for this kind of scam, where they lure customers in with low rates and then switch to higher rates without warning. In my opinion, this is not a good way to do business. They should be honest with their customers and not try to trick them into paying more.

Overall, I would not recommend doing business with Mags.com. They seem to be dishonest and untrustworthy. I think they should be held accountable for their actions and not be allowed to continue this kind of behavior. It's not fair to the customers who are just trying to save money on their magazine subscriptions.

Overview of Mags customer experience

Mags.com has received numerous consumer complaints regarding their services. Customers have reported issues with delayed or missing magazine deliveries, incorrect billing, and poor customer service. Some have even claimed to have been charged for subscriptions they never signed up for. The website has also been criticized for its confusing cancellation process and lack of transparency regarding subscription terms. Overall, Mags.com has a poor reputation among consumers and should be approached with caution.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Mags contacts