Menu

PSI Services review: Matching registration with actual documents

K
Author of the complaint
6:49 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I registered to write my lituk test far earlier this year. Due to covid-19 this was delayed. I was able to re book for 23 july 2020 and off I went to write. On arrival I produced my valid and up to date south african passport, only to be informed that I did not have a valid travel document which was the option I had chosen to register with. I was informed that there was another document which was classified as a valid travel document. I re booked and paid again for tuesday 28th july having changed my option to passport. I can only assume that my computer auto populated my registration with country of birth as united kingdom and place of birth antrim where I currently live. I confidently attended this morning, only to be told that the information on the registration was incorrect. I now have to book and pay again with the result that it will end up costing me 3 times the price. I would like an explanation as to why it is so important that the registration details match the identification on the day and I would like a refund for the 2 times I could not write the test. I have just proved that when I have added my contact details at the bottom of the registration it automatically changes country and place of birth.

More PSI Services complaints & reviews