PSI Examsdishonest & lazy & poor customer service

B

I went to take my exam arrived 45 min early went inside I had 35 mins to get to my destination once in the door. once in the door there wer no sign for directions just no smoking or pets, one door & sign for cosmetology kits rental. I asked the person in there how to get to 4th floor . She pointed toward the elevator. The hallway was full of people. I got on the elevator with 5 other people, I got out on the wrong floor got back on and got out at the 4th floor. no signs for direction to testing room nothing so I asked some of the 30 people standing around, everyone said they did not know and when I asked what were they waiting for, they said they were on brake. I went into the one door thst was open and no one was at the desk so I went to the next door esch and knocked no one answered, I waljed around and back to the elevstor I said real loud does anyone know where the testing for electrologist is, I was told did you try that room ehich was the room I walked in and was empty. I looked in there was a man there I asked him do you know where the testing for electrology is he said here. I said good and looked at the clock it said 10:25am since we are not allowed to bring cell phones I could not verify that by my phone. I said to the man can I sit in this chair, hesaid when is your appointment I sais 10:15, he said sit in the chair. A woman walked out and said unfortunately you won't be able to take your test today, because you were late you had until 10: 30 and you were one minute late. That's not true I said and the man who's name is Mario said yes you were late I can verify. This is not honest the test booklet said you have until 15 minutes after your test time to show up and be addmitted. She repeated that she sat at the desk until 10;30AM AND DID NOT LEAVE UNTIL THEN.
tHAT WAS VERY DISHONEST . I's was CYA time, this company has employees with no integrity, and no real regard for good customer service, this cost me a three hour drive and hotel room81.00 for the night parking 7.00, gas 30.00 and to take the test over 75.00. Mario was an cosmetology examiner what was he doing there. The door to this office was not labeled it just said office. it should have said something like PSI testing, or testing information here or check in here for test taking..I think this company is very dishonest they don't allow cell phones on testers, someone might take a picture or check the time. I did not take 35 minutes to get to the 4th floor, the time I lost was the time to find the testing room.

• Se
    seanadam Jul 15, 2015

It's like the DMV but worse. My company and I am in the process of trying to contact someone above the customer service and supervisor reps. If anyone is able to help with such contact I'd be most appreciative.