Primericaneed my money back

S

i recently was hired by primerica and decided it was not going to work for me. So I told them I was not going to take the job. I just want to get my &69 after the fee of the background check back.

• Rj
    rjgnoe Sep 09, 2010

Shannon, there is a process that is easy to follow to get your balance of your money back. You get the money back as long as you have not completed more than the first Pre-Licensing course (in most states, depending on licensing requirements). Call the main office of Primerica [protected]).

• Regena Sep 15, 2010

rj is correct. The IBA you signed provides the information to request a refund. You can send an email to us_iba_refunds(at)primerica(dot)com to request a refund of your IBA fee. Send an email to help_callatlantabilling(at)primerica(dot)com to cancel your POL subscription and request a refund of your POL fees. Be sure to include your agent solution number if you know it. If not, include enough information so that we can identify you (full name, date of birth, mailing address). Regena-Primerica home office employee.

• Lo
    lorserna25 Sep 16, 2010

I need my money back asap ... dont want to work for the company

• Ce
    Cecelia Walker Nov 14, 2010

I diside not to work with your company and let your agent know about it and he turn around and summit my Application any way I don't want nobody going into my account for 99$ to start up with your company.P.S. you need to train the people that represent Primerica to let the people that they are trying to recruit to that it is a Pierment Scheme, and when you say that you are not interest in it let that be the last word form the people that you are trying to recruit. [email protected]

• Kh
    khosh Jun 23, 2011

I am also victim of Primerica without my knowlege they just renew my policy and debit my my account seven times more, talking about highway rubbery.
    No refund yet it going to be a battle to get my money back from them.

• Regena Jun 23, 2011

Dear khosh-it sounds as if your policy reached the end of its first premium paying period and automatically continued. You should have received notice of the scheduled premium increase and options available for conversion. Please contact me at Primerica's home office for assistance. [protected], ext 7955. RÉgena Wood -home office employee.

mathisc Jul 19, 2011

My sister works for your company her name is nirobi duran an I play basketball and im going off to college an im not going to be able to work for your company because i am going to be very busy so i would like it if u would refun my 50$ that you took from my checking account.

• Li
    lindasexy2011 Sep 03, 2011

I was scammed and after i make a resport and i got all my

scammed money back, so i am advicing you to contact the

INTERPOL POLICE AT, email at ([email protected]),

to have your money back.

• Ri
    RIPPEDoff86 Feb 05, 2012

I just went for an interview, and decided the next day that Primerica was not the thing for me but I checked on my bank account and I was billed 103.91 CDN anyway. I have called for my money back and they are saying that I can get a refund but will be charged 30 CDN regardless for the processing. Is this really right?
    I haven't done any training, been to any meetings or learnt anything. What am I being charged for? HELP PLEASE!

• Regena Feb 06, 2012

Dear "Rippedoff86" ---This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Primerica, Inc. However, we want to be of assistance. The Independent Business Agreement that you signed provides a $30 processing fee. There is a 120 day time period to request a refund. If you will contact me at Primerica's home office in Duluth GA, I would be happy to assist you further. Regena Wood, Consumer Relations Department, Primerica Life. [email protected]

• La
    Lashunda marry Feb 11, 2012

I will like to get my money back pls. Name lashunda marry

• Nl
    Nlug Apr 06, 2013

I attend a meeting with the Rep at Primerica and he signed me up to start classes. After reviewing my schedule and looking at everything I decided not to continue with the meetings and informed the Rep I was no longer interested. I was very specific in stating I do not want to continue with the company but they called me about the classes. I told them to take me off the list because I will not be attending. The day before the class is to begin they called me again reminding me of the time the class will be starting. For the third time I informed the Rep I am not interested and will not attend. I am requesting my full refund because I informed them after 2 days of meeting the Rep and letting him know right away that I was not interested. They continued to call me afterwards and finally the phone calls stopped.

• Regena Apr 06, 2013

Dear Nlug-I am a home office emplyee of Primerica and would like to follow up with you regarding your experience with our company. Please contact me by email at [email protected] Regena Wood, Assoc.Vice President, Consumer Relations

• Regena Apr 06, 2013

Dear Nlug- If you wish to resign as a representative you need to contact Primerica's home office. For further assistance please feel free to email me at [email protected] sincerely, Regena Wood, Assoc. Vice President, Consumer Relations

• Regena Apr 08, 2013

Dear Nlug-I am a home office employee of Primerica and would like to offer my assistance in resolving your concerns. If you have decided not to pursue a Primerica business opportunity, you need to submit your resignation under the terms of the contract that you signed. Please feel free to email me at [email protected] with your contact information, and I will gladly assist you. Sincerely, Regena Wood, Associate Vice President, Consumer Relations Dept.

• Pa
    Pamella Fernandes Feb 28, 2015

I am also victim of Primerica without my knowlege gave them my debit my account on the frist day and on the second day I'm trying to cancel and nothing they keep telling me I need to send an email to [email protected] and No refund yet it going to be a battle to get my money back from them. 99 plus 25 for the frist month and not even 2 day that I got into this garbage
    ! Report Spam

• Regena Mar 02, 2015

Dear Pamella-I am a home office employee of Primerica in Duluth, GA. I have read your post and am confused, as you indicated that your account was debited without your knowledge. However, it appears that you gave the representative your banking information and the time of the IBA that you completed. It appears that you completed your IBA on 2/27/15 and sent your email to cancel on 2/28, which is not sufficient time for Primerica to receive and process your request. In any event, to cancel an IBA, you may send an email to [email protected] To stop a subscription to POL, an email should be sent to [email protected] Both emails should include your Primerica agent code number, if you know it, or sufficient information to accurately identify you in our records. If I can assist you further, please email me at [email protected] Sincerely, Regena Wood, Primerica Life

• Regena Mar 02, 2015

Dear Pamella- I have read your post and am confused that the charges were submitted without your knowledge; however, it appears that you gave the representative your banking information at the time of the IBA. The email address to cancel your IBA is posted in other comments on this thread. To cancel a subscription to POL, send an email to [email protected] You should also allow sufficient time for Primerica Life to receive and process your request. Sincerely, Regena Wood, Primerica Life

• Regena Mar 04, 2015

Dear Pamella-As a courtesy, I contacted the appropriate departments regarding your request. Your IBA was refunded on 3/2/15 and should reflect as a credit to your account within 3-5 business days. Your subscription to POL has been cancelled. As you were not charged for the POL service, no refund is due. Please contact Primerica if you have further questions. Sincerely, Regena Wood, Primerica Life

• Gs
    gshaan Apr 25, 2017

I attended a meeting with the rep yesterday, my application was NOT sbmitted as i could not provide my identification number. But i saw my credit card today and it was charged $103 and $30 in 2 transactions. On further review i have decided not to go ahead with the opprutunity. The rep didnt give me any documentation as a proof of purchase or any contract and had me answer some questions online during the application process. I was told that i would be charged only when the application was submitted which is now baffling. I'm super annoyed and I NEED my money back.

• Regena Apr 28, 2017

I've read your comment and am sorry to hear of your concerns. In order to obtain a refund of your IBA fee, you should send a request to Primerica by email at: [email protected] You should also contact Primericaonline Billing at: [email protected] to request cancellation of your monthly subscription and request a refund of POL fees paid. All correspondence should include your Primerica agent code number or your complete contact information so that we can identify you in our records and assist you further.
    Sincerely, Regena Wood, Associate Vice Presicent,
    Primerica Life, Duluth, GA

• Ge
    Gen Elle Sep 29, 2017

@Regena Hello I would like to know if [email protected] can also be used to get a refund ?

• Regena Oct 02, 2017

For assistance regarding a refund of IBA fees in Canada, please email: [email protected] To cancel POL subscriptions, send email to: [email protected] Be sure to include your full name, address and telephone number, and if you know it, your Primerica agent code or solution number. Sincerely, Regena Wood, Primerica Life Duluth, GA.

• Bu
    Burgundy96 Oct 26, 2017

I'm also a victim of Primerica and they gave me a fake email. they told me to email them information so I can get a refund but the email doesn't exist. Does anyone have their email?

• Regena Oct 26, 2017

@Burgundy96 Please see the 10/2/17 response above. The email addresses provided for Canada and the US are correct. Please be sure to include your name and contact information so that we can follow up with you.
    Regena Wood, Primerica Life, Duluth GA

Sara geary Oct 27, 2017

Hi I need a refund of the fees I paid. Just met with a rep 2 days ago and have decided this isn't for me yet my bank account was still charged 124$ in two payments of 99$ and 25$ I need this money back as soon as possible. The email provided above isn't working right now it says it is under maintenance. Please help.

• Regena Oct 27, 2017

@Sara geary Hi Sara-I am happy to help. Please email me at regena. [email protected], and provide your Primerica agent code or solution number, if you know it. Otherwise, I will need your full name, month/year of your birth, and your mailing address so I can locate you in our records. Regena Wood

• De
    Dealenna Paz Nov 29, 2017

I also was going to do primerica but decided not to because they took money off my card when they said they wouldn't until a month from now, signed me up for financial services for 25 a month that I didn't need . Then proceeded to call me and text me several times everyday the saddest part is I told them to hold off because I need to pay a LIGHT bill so when I went to go pay my LIGHT bill I didn't have any money in my account

• De
    Dealenna Paz Nov 29, 2017

@Dealenna Paz All together I was charged $99 and a 25 dollar fee

• Regena Nov 29, 2017

Hi Dealenna-I am happy to help. Please email me at [email protected], and provide your Primerica agent code or solution number, if you know it. Otherwise, I will need your full name, month/year of your birth, and your mailing address so I can locate you in our records.
    Regena Wood, Primerica Life, Duluth, GA

• Az
    azucena1004 Mar 19, 2018

My name is Miriam. Could you cancel my subscription with Primerica and refund me my IBA REFUND please?. I will appreciate you consider my petition. My agent number is 46ANW.

• Regena Mar 19, 2018

Requests for refunds related to Primerica's business opportunity should be sent to [email protected] and [email protected] This site is not affiliated with the Primerica companies.

• Dy
    Dymeee123 Jul 24, 2018

Hello I have recently been invited to an “interview” at Primerica and I did not know what it was until AFTER they made me pay $125!
    I changed my mind and the lady said I could not do anything about it but I want my money back. I demand a refund!

• Regena Jul 24, 2018

@Dymeee123 The IBA includes a Refund Provision, which requires you to contact Primerica Life's home office. Please send an email to [email protected]a.com and [email protected], and provide your Primerica agent code number, if you know it, or your full contact information. Please note that this website is not affiliated with the Primerica companies. Regena Wood, Primerica Life

• Da
    Daphney Jean19 Apr 08, 2019

Hello, I sent an email out on Tuesday regarding a refund.My account is currently overdrawn at $206 because of this. I went to an “interview” and was led to believe I was setting up a direct deposit it wasn’t made clear I would be paying a fee or what not. I feel like I got ripped off by a used car salesmen... I simply want my miney refunded because I am not interested in working for Primerica. I don’t understand whats the hold up with me getting my money back.

Email that was sent on Tuesday:

User ID: 87XVB
    Daphney Jean

Hello, I had a conversation with a gentleman by the name of Chris Lott on Sunday. At that time I created an online employee portal and set up a direct deposit. I was not made aware I was paying $99 for a background check at that time. I do not want to work for Primerica so I am seeking reimbursement.

I would like to emphasize I would’ve for sure not entered my debit card information if it was made clear I was paying for the class or what not at that moment because I would’ve known and I knew at that point I did not have the funds. Again, thank you I’m just really not interested in working for Primerica. My account is currently overdrawn.