Menu
Primerica
reviews & complaints

Primerica
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

98 complaints
45 resolved 53 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Primerica. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
S
10:08 am EDT

Primerica - Application for wrong supplement insurance

In April of this year, I was referred to Pramerica to explore medicare supplement insurance. I stayed on the phone endlessly and had conversations with a primamerica representative for over a month.

My main concern was to have a supplement that would cover medications.

The represent sold me a plan. I trusted him after exploring all the other options with other companies as well.

I found out yesterday the supplement insurance did not provide prescription drugs. Rapatha is a drug I must take and now I am left with a 300.00 co-pay.

It is shameful, as I grow into my senior years it is fearful to know companies are selling policies that do not meet the needs of the aging population.

I am feeling awful, now. I feel I was manipulated and outright lied to, not good

11:09 am EDT

Primerica - Wanting my refund

Hello, I am writing to cancel my membership and want to receive my $99 back ASAP! I came into Primerica thinking I would be able to make extra money for my family but being a single mother with a baby I don't have time for zoom meeting without any distractions. I would very much appreciate a refund. Rep ID is BPL2N my email is Lesse.[protected]@yahoo.com

Desired outcome: Please refund, I'd appreciate it

M
11:55 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dear Staff, My name is Mirlyne Chaperon. Account Description is [protected] Fund Name is CB App C1 A Fund Number 01710 On 3/15, Primerica withdrew the amount of 100 dollars from my account without my consent. I called to have all transactions with this company to be canceled. I would like to have the money refunded to my account as soon as possible...

C
5:26 am EDT

Primerica - Policy stolen

I am the only person allowed to make changes to my policy, it was hijacked by my ex. And my name was removed from the policy as the holder, my ex has my kids and me now on a policy I started and paid for. It's a whole life policy, which I blood tested for. I would like answers and my money back. I am James Carter at 1200 Walnut Ave Baltimore MD 21229
Coach1 [protected]@gmail.com

Desired outcome: Refund and removal

L
1:32 pm EDT

Primerica - IBA # is 8042A fee for $74.00

I was charge this amount to a CC that doesnt belong to me, I was told to send an email to us.iba.[protected]@primerica .com but there is no way in filling out a form, or getting any help from this email. so I just want to get this amount refunded to my friend account since I'm not doing the business anymore. The process was done in a zoom metting
I signed under Roy Maurera..

Desired outcome: Refunded the fee of $74.00

1 comment

Why would you use a credit card that doesn't belong to you? That's not Primerica's fault. Seems to me like you need to pay your friend back.

8:00 pm EDT

Primerica - Life insurance-medical insirance

I purchased a supposed medical insurance thru a broker dianelys pardon who insisted the $93.55 was for the medical insurance Ambetter for my husband and I. Turnes out my medical insurance was .25 cents and the rest was for life insurance which she said came with the medical. She defrauded my husband and I. I need someone to resolve
Evelis.[protected]@icloud.com

Desired outcome: Cancel and revoke license

1 comment

Primerica doesn't sell medical insurance and your life insurance would NEVER EVER be .25cents nor would medical insurance (your statement is very confusing) this sounds like something you need to deal with with the agent's supervisor or the dept of Banking and insurance in your state.

H
1:42 pm EDT

Primerica - Primerica Office

I used to work out of the office in Tucson, AZ and left a few years ago and I am now writing this leader because I believe wrong is wrong and someone should speak up for all who won't due to fear. For awhile I was afraid of speaking up because the SVP always made it clear that if anyone tried to speak against him that there was no way no anyone would win. He would always remind us during Monday meetings that he had more money than anyone of us had and he would never fail to mention that he knew higher ups. Those two things alone he said would give him an advantage over us. That office is very toxic and is very much like a cult. You are told at first to use your family and friends for appointments but if you share that your family doesn't agree with you then you are told to leave them behind. During Monday meetings you are degraded even to the point if you are married you are pinned against your spouse and fighting matches would happen and yes there were plenty of divorces happening. The SVP would always put you on the spot to leave your job and make you feel stupid if you still had a job, but if you did quit (this happened all the time husbands quitting their jobs even if they had a family to feed, but they did it because the SVP said to be coachable) then were hurting financially he would say that's your problem not mine…go get more appointments. There is alot of ethical and questionable things going on in that office. I could write a whole book worth. The SVP and his personal life in taking his team members with him to strip clubs, inappropriate verbal behavior with other female agents, and so much more. Anyone that leaves and people who are still there want to speak up but are afraid.

Desired outcome: Do the right thing and investigate that office. That office is all about using people (his agents) to make sure he doesn't go broke.

A
10:42 pm EDT

Primerica - Primerica $99 IBA refund

I called and emailed primerica many times and was given the run around saying the POL and IBA fee were both different departments and they didn't have a phone number for me to call to get my $99 IBA refund back that I would only have to email and wait 5-7 days for a response or for my refund to come back and I never got any response I am still waiting!

This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Please please please refund me my money back.$99 was taken out and I need it back now.I am homeless trying to gain shelter before it gets cold.

G
11:47 am EST
Replied
Primerica has left an official reply on this complaint.

Primerica - Complaint

Signed on through indeed paid 99 to take a test that I never took because I was in hospital now they have taken out 25.00 2 times also I want to canc I want my money returned to my account my solution number is 882fl please refund me and stop taking money from my account. I never took the test I tried call after my zoom interview and had no retrn calls

2:41 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

James N. Cohee Birthday: 03/09/1949 S/S# last4 digits: 0334 My Rep I.D. 452KW Please refund me the money I gave you with card [protected] Experation 12/22

R
10:02 am EST

Primerica - looking for a refund

I was directed here to receive a refund. There are actually two refunds that I am inquiring about today. First, is a refund for the IBA fees. And secondly, the twent-five dollar monthly fee I was charged from July - December of 2019. I was also charged twenty -five dollars per month for Leah Camille Van Keppel- her Id # is 99JVM. My ID # 99JJKK. The last four digits of my credit card # are 4272 and my expiration date is 02/21. Thank you.

Richard Young
Please mail refund to:
11979 Lake Forest Dr
Penn Valley, CA 95946

T
11:13 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Representative contacts family member who works there & who is also friend & coworker with representative concerning my affairs. I am (also this family member) beneficiary of previous client( recently deceased) funds account. I am beneficiary of one account & family member of another account. Everytime I talk with my representative or hand over authorized...

10:43 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Primerica - my recruiters stopped having contact with me

Israel Figueroa signed me up for primerica without me turning 18 yet, because he wanted me to pay $50 instead of $100. We attended meetings to start getting ready for the licensing test even though I wasn't able to sign in to primerica online. After Israel and his girlfriend took the test they have been avoiding me since. I have called and texted them to see what's the next step for us in primerica but no calls have been returned. So I want a refund because my recruiter/ leader did a terrible job guiding me and is now avoiding me.

Sep 25, 2019 12:57 am EDT

Watch a show on TV called, " On Becoming God in Central Florida", It's about people like you getting duped by places like Amway, NSA Water and Primerica. Pyramid schemes every one. Sorry you got sucked in but they prey on the stupid religious types so you probably were an easy mark. Instead of thinking you can own your own successful business, which few can do, just work work hard for someone else and save your money. You will be a lot further ahead in the end.

S
2:44 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My husband and I were contacted by Steve Lassiter here in Minnesota. He convinced us to cash in four Lutheran Brotherhood paid-up life insurance policies for this fantastic offer to invest it and to be rich upon retirement or when either of us died. So stupidly, we agreed to over $200 a month being taken out of our bank account for many years. When we...

8:18 pm EDT

Primerica - unable to log into us. iba. [protected]@primerica.com

I was advised to go online to US.IBA.[protected]@Primerica.com to request a refund of $99.00 and with several attempts I have been unable to log on any such website. The reason for the refund request is, I attended a couple of Tuesday nights Primerica meeting at 2034 Cotner Ave ste, 205 West Los Angeles, 90025 I was very moved, motivated, inspired and encouraged in hearing how to make additional money. Once I received more details on how to get clients under your business status, I realized this was not for me. I have Not taken any of the required classes. I am 64 1/2 years old, retired and recently lost my husband on (February 18th, 2019) I am still grieving and felt very vulnerable at the time of attending these meeting. This is not a job I see myself doing any time in the near future. I have never been totally interested in any type of sales, especially insurance. I am not a hustler, pushing myself to convince people to buy a product or to work for me. I am more of an inspirational/motivational speaker. Please refund the $99 IBA fee that has been deducted from my account. Thank you so much for your immediate attention concerning this matter. Jeanetta Lynn Diamond 89LKN

K
7:55 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was recently charged for the $99 background check for this company, Tuesday, February 5 this twenty-nineteen and I do not even work for this company. I would like to request a refund and get answers on why I was still charged this fund although I did not take up on this job offer after my interview. I was interviewed at the office in Ontario, Ca.

M
2:47 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My son was killed last year on [protected]. Mr. Standberry was the associate that helped me with me life insurance... I had a difficult time getting them to pay out the policy.. Now i'm no longer with the company. I have requested documents back on 10-24-2018, and have yet to receive them... I've called several times and I have left several messages. This i...

V
4:33 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Went to a "job interview" and I was listening until I realized all they fed me was bunch of bs! The agent interviewing me made me think it was a good opportunity at first, and really saw potential in me. I went along with it, we agreed at a point and I gave him my information but Jesus I felt like I was pressured into agreeing what this guy had to say to me...

A
11:38 pm EDT

Primerica - service

Me and my husband where promised to participate on this auto insurance company.

Alba Moreno agent #46xwb payment of $174
Max Moreno agent #46xwn payment of$174

I was introduced to a sales agent when i was looking to obtain a state auto insurance license, due to my busy schedule, I trust his word without doing no research at all, he stated that we will process auto insurance as the main business nature.
After I find out what was this business about, find out what he did, he lied to us.
After several attempts to ask him for a cancelation, I was instructed to do it online, at this point I'm really disappointed, and asking for a full refund for both me and my husband, because he sign us
into separated accounts all this happen on 03/15/18
and withdraw 3 months of $25 each beside the $99 for each application.

We ask several times about the nature of the business and Mark Hansotia agree with all of my request for obtaining the auto insurance permits classes and registrations to start, he even offer to explain me how to do it in ca for a faster process.

Primerica contacts