Having problems with Primerica?

Primerica Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 257 4725 (Client Service)
+1 800 387 7876 (Customer Service)
1 Primerica Parkway
Duluth, Georgia
Canada
P.O. Box 174, Streetsville, ON L5M 2B8

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Primerica Customer Service. Initial Primerica complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Primerica above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Primerica. Discuss the issues you have had with Primerica and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Primerica Complaints & Reviews

PrimericaComplaint

Signed on through indeed paid 99 to take a test that I never took because I was in hospital now they have taken out 25.00 2 times also I want to canc I want my money returned to my account my solution number is 882fl please refund me and stop taking money from my account. I never took the test I tried call after my zoom interview and had no retrn calls

Mar 14, 2020

Primerica — I was asked to work for you but I then got a request to work for a different company that I really wanted the job with and quit Primerica.

James N. Cohee Birthday: 03/09/1949 S/S# last4 digits: 0334 My Rep I.D. 452KW Please refund me the money I...

Primericalooking for a refund

I was directed here to receive a refund. There are actually two refunds that I am inquiring about today. First, is a refund for the IBA fees. And secondly, the twent-five dollar monthly fee I was charged from July - December of 2019. I was also charged twenty -five dollars per month for Leah Camille Van Keppel- her Id # is 99JVM. My ID # 99JJKK. The last four digits of my credit card # are 4272 and my expiration date is 02/21. Thank you.

Richard Young
    [protected]
    Please mail refund to:
    11979 Lake Forest Dr
    Penn Valley, CA 95946

Nov 18, 2019

Primerica — beneficiaries privacy violations

Representative contacts family member who works there & who is also friend & coworker with...

Primericamy recruiters stopped having contact with me

Israel Figueroa signed me up for primerica without me turning 18 yet, because he wanted me to pay $50 instead of $100. We attended meetings to start getting ready for the licensing test even though I wasn't able to sign in to primerica online. After Israel and his girlfriend took the test they have been avoiding me since. I have called and texted them to see what's the next step for us in primerica but no calls have been returned. So I want a refund because my recruiter/ leader did a terrible job guiding me and is now avoiding me.

• El
          elonf Sep 25, 2019

Watch a show on TV called, " On Becoming God in Central Florida", It's about people like you getting duped by places like Amway, NSA Water and Primerica. Pyramid schemes every one. Sorry you got sucked in but they prey on the stupid religious types so you probably were an easy mark. Instead of thinking you can own your own successful business, which few can do, just work work hard for someone else and save your money. You will be a lot further ahead in the end.

Aug 24, 2019

Primerica — Pleading to the president of primerica

My husband and I were contacted by Steve Lassiter here in Minnesota. He convinced us to cash in four Lutheran...

Primericaunable to log into us. iba. [protected]@primerica.com

I was advised to go online to US.IBA.[protected]@Primerica.com to request a refund of $99.00 and with several attempts I have been unable to log on any such website. The reason for the refund request is, I attended a couple of Tuesday nights Primerica meeting at 2034 Cotner Ave ste, 205 West Los Angeles, 90025 I was very moved, motivated, inspired and encouraged in hearing how to make additional money. Once I received more details on how to get clients under your business status, I realized this was not for me. I have Not taken any of the required classes. I am 64 1/2 years old, retired and recently lost my husband on (February 18th, 2019) I am still grieving and felt very vulnerable at the time of attending these meeting. This is not a job I see myself doing any time in the near future. I have never been totally interested in any type of sales, especially insurance. I am not a hustler, pushing myself to convince people to buy a product or to work for me. I am more of an inspirational/motivational speaker. Please refund the $99 IBA fee that has been deducted from my account. Thank you so much for your immediate attention concerning this matter. Jeanetta Lynn Diamond 89LKN

Feb 05, 2019

Primerica — I was charged for the background check and I don’t even work with the company.

I was recently charged for the $99 background check for this company, Tuesday, February 5 thi...

Primerica — angie woodard and brandon standberry sr

My son was killed last year on [protected]. Mr. Standberry was the associate that helped me with me life...

Primerica — fraud

Went to a "job interview" and I was listening until I realized all they fed me was bunch of bs! The agent...

Primericaservice

Me and my husband where promised to participate on this auto insurance company.

Alba Moreno agent #46xwb payment of $174
          Max Moreno agent #46xwn payment of$174

I was introduced to a sales agent when i was looking to obtain a state auto insurance license, due to my busy schedule, I trust his word without doing no research at all, he stated that we will process auto insurance as the main business nature.
          After I find out what was this business about, find out what he did, he lied to us.
          After several attempts to ask him for a cancelation, I was instructed to do it online, at this point I'm really disappointed, and asking for a full refund for both me and my husband, because he sign us
          into separated accounts all this happen on 03/15/18
          and withdraw 3 months of $25 each beside the $99 for each application.

We ask several times about the nature of the business and Mark Hansotia agree with all of my request for obtaining the auto insurance permits classes and registrations to start, he even offer to explain me how to do it in ca for a faster process.

Primerica — refund

I need the 124$ refund and the guy that hired me doesn't want to refund the money back. I had last minute...

Primerica — one hundred twenty four dollar fee for training purposes.

I was called in for a job. Was sat down to look at a video then asked for a list of friends and also my...

Primerica — refund account #52lkm

Primerica Customer Service June 27, 2018 Re: Refund Account # 52LKM I went for a Primerica meeting, which...

Primericabilling

Hi i only signed up with the company 2 weeks ago today and i hadnt been to any classes any meetings or anything. But yet and still i get charged $125 on my bank account. Ive been on the phone trying to get a hold of someone who can cancel my primerica account and give me the $125 refund. This has totally inconvienced me today because i now have no way to even get home with uber. So please cancel the account and return my money.

Primerica — life insurance

We had a sales lady come athe request of a friend. I had asked what company she was from prior to her arrival...

Primerica — death insurance, mutual fund fraud

All lies lies LIES by the pirate versus America apologists!!! I don't need a background check and neither do...

Primerica — money being taken out of my bank account

When I first decided to sit and hear the person out that was doing this, it sounded like it would be a nice...

Primerica — stealing from my checking account

My account was to be debited on the last day of the month. Every month it comes a day or too earlier. It wa...

Primerica$25 refund

My I'd number is 7cwkf I'm a client of primerica and supposedly a agent in which my agent sign me up for I paid for the license never went to training because she just made me sigh up to collect the $$$$ they been taking $25 monthly for over a year . She never explain the full understanding of it, so I discontinued my 25$ payment as of sept 21 2017 now am asking can I PLEASE get all my refund back due to the fact she practically brain washed me so she could get $$$ off me by her sighing me up . My email address is foxyblue [protected]@ yahoo. com . My phone number is [protected] thanks

• Ne