PradaShoes, bad quality

G

I bought 2 pairs of shoes at Prada, one had a big rigid bow jutting out over the front of the shoe. Within 1 week of buying them, I was walking across a room, when the bows got tangled into each other and made me fall to the floor with a bang.
There were about 20 people in the room, and 2 came running over to help me get back up on my feet.
I hit myself badly, had big black bruises on my legs and hands, pain in the elbows, shoulders, neck and back for a while.
I called Prada explained what happened and said I wanted them to take off the bow (the least they could do!!) or exchange the pair for a different model so that I would not fall again, and some minor compensation for the inconveniences.

The manager of the store, did nothing, and said he could not replace these new shoes!! I find this total disregard, disrespect and uncommitment... the pair of shoes was extremely expensive and brand new. No more Prada for me! I´m disgusted and will tell all my friends how badly they have treated me the moment something goes wrong.

• Kn
    Knott Happy Mar 21, 2016

Wore them once a week for 3 months, toe wore through. Cheap quality poor design. I weigh 150# 5'7" and do not walk with a limp or drag my feet. Try getting in contact wit Prada. They don't respond. Saks Fifth Avenue does not warranty shoes at all.

Comments

• Du
    Duke04 Nov 24, 2012

This is the quality of $400+ shoes the least I expected is some disclaimer on the material. I used to be a huge fan of Prada, now I will never ever own any Prada shoes anymore. These were my favorites footwear and now it's less than junks. Thanks for nothing Prada. If any of you are with me, please spread out the pics.

• Ge
    GeraldineG Mar 19, 2011

Get a real problem? What are you doing here anyway? I had an issue with a product, you seem to have nothing better to do than surf the web and comment on other people. Get a life.

If I bought a car with poles coming out of it froma company with an established track record, as a consumer I would expect to be able to drive it safely, or be told that this wont happen.
    If prada had told me the bows need special care, or whatever, that would be fine. But this is a normal looking shoe with a low heel and this shouldnt happen. Now I cant wear them.

charlie brownonline Mar 19, 2011

You didn't use common sense when you bought them, if the bow are too wide why didn't you see that, either your blind or not very shoe wise. It would like buying a car with poles going out two feet on either side and then blame the car because you side swiped park cars when you drove down the street. Get a real problem !I guess just because a person can afford Prada doesn't mean that they are a smart consumer

• Ge
    GeraldineG Mar 15, 2011

It is a fault in the design, the bow should not be longer than the width of the shoe or it will get in the way. Use your common sense, and don´t judge immediately.
    I can manage double that height without problems.

charlie brownonline Mar 15, 2011

You bought them with the bows.You should learn to walk in them before you go into public. Blaming the shoe for being clumsy, shame on you.