Having problems with Burberry Group?

Burberry Group reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 30, 2009. The latest review Customer service was posted on Mar 23, 2021. The latest complaint diaper bag was resolved on Nov 22, 2013. Burberry Group has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 49 reviews. Burberry Group has resolved 13 complaints.

Burberry Group Customer Service Contacts

800 279 4998 (United Kingdom)
1800 628 024 (Australia)
800 9621 3600 (All Other Countries)
1800 816 567 (Malaysia)
800 441 1429 (Singapore)
+44 207 806 1328 (United Kingdom)
+1 877 217 4085 (United States)
+359 24 916 401 (Bulgaria)
+40 215 291 343 (Romania)
+386 80 080 953 (Slovenia)
+86 400 120 0956 (China (English)
+86 400 120 1154 (China (Mandarin)
+81 663 381 3087 (Japan (English)
+81 663 381 2819 (Japan (Japanese)
+82 79 844 341 257 (South Korea)
Horseferry House, Horseferry Rd
Westminster, Washington
United Kingdom - SW1P2AW
The United States
444 Madison Avenue, New York NY 10022, United States

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Burberry Group Customer Service. Initial Burberry Group complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Burberry Group above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Burberry Group. Discuss the issues you have had with Burberry Group and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Burberry Group Complaints & Reviews

Mar 23, 2021

Burberry Group — Customer service

I have spent tons of money around the world at Burberry! But never have had the horrid experience as I have...

Feb 19, 2020

Burberry — white shoes

I bought my shoes from your store which is in palladium mall on 5th feb 2020. And wore once on my birthday on...

Nov 10, 2019

Burberry Group — customer service.

On the 25th of October, I and my partner visited the Burberry store in Manchester city. I was in need of a...

Burberry Grouppolo shirt

I purchased a polo in Chicago for $319 and worn it twice. My partner noticed 6 or 7 snags in the back. I got very insecure and when I took it off I realized the front had a giant patch on it with snags and piling like someone took a shaver to the shirt. I was very pissed and when I took it back to the store they claimed that my bag caused the ware. Excuse me [censored] but I'm pretty sure my $1700 bag wouldn't damage a shirt in that way. I have piqued cotton shirts from bonobos and other companies and have worn it with my bag and have experienced no piling nor any snagging. So we traded it for another polo which was about $100 more expensive. I brought it home and it already magically has snags on the front already. Who the f**** sells a polo for $425 that acts like a cheap knock off. Will never buy from Burberry again. I will stick with Versace, Gucci, and louis Vuitton because atleast they make quality items that won't break after one evening out. :)

Aug 28, 2019

Burberry Group — customer service: sales / supervisor agent: bianca and department manager: rosanna kwan.

We celebrated my son's 20th birthday in New York. We are from Beverly Hills . California. At his birthday...

Jun 05, 2019

Burberry — handbag

I just very upset with the service of the customer service relation Shane and manager regarding my 2 handbag...

Feb 20, 2019

Burberry Group — the noose/hoodie ensemble

I was appalled at the "noose/hoody" ensemble that Burberry recently produced. The ensemble was insensitive...

Burberry — replacing hardware without consent

I brought in my Burberry bag to get a hardware replaced - the hook fell off so I couldn't close my bag...

Burberry Group — defective product

Hi - I am Noura Antoun and I am resident in Dubai, UAE. I bought a Burberry shawl from Galerie LaFayette Bld...

Burberry Group — suit alterations

Hello there, I am incredibly dissatisfied by the service I have received at the Burberry store in...

London

Burberry Group — customer service

Hi, Please pass the message to your managers who's able to resolve my issue cause I want to complain one of...

Calgary

Burberry Groupmodels on burberry website

What's wrong with your models on this website? They look like they are high on drugs, unhappy, and malnourished. Please take a look at your models. Maybe the photographer telling them to look serious, but it comes off as unhappy and high on drugs! I asked several other people to take a look at the models and they all agreed and were in disbelief. Please re-evaluate pictures placed on your website.

Concerned costumer

Burberry — broken spray pump

hi, my name is Andre carter i purchased a bottle of Burberry cologne from Burberry on November 20, 2017 for...

Burberrybuckle for a trench coat

I visited the Burberry Store at SouthPark Mall in Charlotte, NC. I took my trench coat in with me to order a buckle as the cleaners lost mine. I ordered this buckle on September 12, 2016 through a employee named Christopher. My order number is [protected]. It's been a little over a year now and I have still yet to hear anything from anyone. I have called a couple of times and they always say that they will check but I never get a return call. As much as customers pay for your merchandise I would think you would offer great customer service. I am still waiting. What do I need to do??? Please help!

Burberryburberry male after shave

My wife Nadine bought me Burberry After Shave at Malaga Airport on Saturday 16th September. It was E55. She was told that she would get a free gift. It was a set of small Burberry toiletries. When we got back it was a small canvas bag which we can't use. We would like the toiletries please. We are good customers of Burberry, indeed you are my favourite brand. Many thanks, Adrian Poole, 63 Grantham Avenue, Great Cornard, Sudbury, Suffolk, CO10 0ZG. [protected]

burberry male after shave
        burberry male after shave

Burberry — uncomfortable experience

I went shopping with my friend at Yorkdale and we went in Burberry to take a look. An Asian guy helped us. A...

Burberryunprofessional behaviour

I went shopping at Burberry in yorkdale. I noticed there was a Burberry sales male and Asian which I believe was vietnames. He starred down head to toe most of the female customers that came in and I not only experience myself, but also observed it happen to other customers as well. He would try to have as much touch contact as possible with the customer which made me extremly uncomfortable. I think this behaviour is extremely wrong espeacially opposite sex, but still inappropriate if same sex.

Burberry — burberry boots

Hi I purchased two original Burberry Wellington boots from the online store. I have never worn my boots, wa...

London

Burberry — burberry outlet staff

Dear sir, my name is Maryan, and I'm UAE resident. I have 2 concerns. 1- On March 2017, I visited Canada...

Burberrystaff attitude and strange policy for not being actual passport to claim duty free

Dated: 19/6/2017
            Time: 1835pm
            Location: La Vallee village - Paris

Dear sir and madam,

I shopped and purchased goods in Tod's / Givenchy / D&G and Long-champ shop... I didn't bring my actual passport but I have the copied in my handphone... all the above shops allowed me to submit duty free claims without any hassle.

I went into your Burberry shop.. saw an sling bag and without 2nd thoughts I went to cash counter to make payment. The assistant was rude and aburds about me not having the actual passport book, and will not allowed me to use copied photo passport... I ask why!? She claimed it's illegal and it might be a cheat! I even showed her My Singapore identification card... she insisted it was not allowed as per above saying. I said well., fine.. In the end., I was amazed but to walk out your shop. Whilst i met another assistant near the entrance and politely ask for suggestion form... she immediately brushed me off and walk away!
            This is totally unacceptable with such proclaimed one of top brands of United Kingdom. I shop in UK or HK and Singapore :.. I have not met any kind of this ridiculous staff attitude.
            If your shop declines any shoppers without actual physical passport:; why not put up a sign on your entrance! are your staff been trained properly as well? Why she said is illegal and maybe a cheat? I totally disgusted by the unfound claims.
            Lastly., I really would like to know the truth... why your staff said is illegal to use physical passport copy to claim duty free? 2ndly... why she said it might be a cheat????? That's not right to use the word " Cheat"!
            Anyway international., your brand is not the only one! Thanks for the above and i never will step into your shop again!

Many thanks too.