Having problems with Armani?

Armani Customer Service Contacts

1877 361 1176 (USA and Canada)
1800 818 853 (Australia)
1800 236 7745 (Mexico)
+44 800 019 1311 (United Kingdom & Ireland)
+64 94 756 103 (New Zealand)
+43 810 300 450 (Austria)
+31 314 799 062 (Benelux)
+45 45 883 460 (Denmark)
+351 214 232 000 (Portugal)
+41 615 609 900 (Switzerland)
+852 24 378 566 (Hong Kong)
+62 212 358 1344 (Indonesia)
+60 379 691 900 (Malaysia)
+63 24 786 167 (Philippines)
+966 126 987 255 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 64 318 100 (Singapore)
+27 214 180 045 (South Africa)
+82 221 560 600 (South Korea)
+94 115 625 925 (Sri Lanka)
+66 202 347 0180 (Thailand)
+84 912 238 088 (Vietnam)
+54 115 218 3729 (Argentina)
via Morimondo, 17
Milano
Italy - 20143

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Armani Customer Service. Initial Armani complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Armani above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Armani. Discuss the issues you have had with Armani and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

ArmaniProduct

I'm so disappointed of the Georgio Armani shoes that I bought just a month ago. I barely use it because it was one of my favourite shoes. It's such a dismay that the price does not vouch the quality of the shoes. I love the shoes but the quality is horrible. This is just so frustrating. I love the brand but it just keeps on disappointing me with the quality. I've tried to bring it with the shoe repair but they refused to fix it. :(

Product
Product

ArmaniComplaining about them not sending me their brand bag when I bought expensive items as a gift

I made two orders
    1208CC15B2021C / 12-08-2020
    And
    1509CCB6B2021E / 15-09-2020

Both orders were a gift and i requested a msg to be included with the items ( which I received) but with both items i did not receive a carry bad ( paper bag with the logo on it ) which i called your customer service To ask about before i ordered the second time
    And they assured me and i quote ( if u select ur item as a gift, Surely they will include a bag with it )
    And you did not both time
    It's not fair and i can not believe i've paid that amount of money for you to just send those items i. A brown box and leave me to deal with the packaging 🤯
    That is just unbelievable.

• Quannell Johnson Sep 21, 2020

Hello Rody

I have reviewed your complaint about your online orders. As I'm sure you understand, the process of delivering a box exposes the box to a lot of rough handling and weather. As a result, packages can't be sent in the same paper bags that you would get when you carry an item out of a store. If this was done, your purchases would be destroyed!

I hope this clears things up!

Emporio Armani / Giorgio Armanidefective shirt

I have bought a shirt in an official store Emporio Armani in Russia 09.11.2019. It was torn after some hours I had put it on. I think this shirt was defective.
      I tried to return this shirt, but my request was cancelled when I asked for the expertise to refund. The expertise rejected me and answered that it was not manufacturing defect.
      I don't agree with the results of the expertise (see in attachments). I have put this shirt on only once.
      Please help me to refund.
      Where should I reply for my problem?
      My e-mail: arseniy.[protected]@mail.ru
      My phone number: [protected]

Emporio Armani / Giorgio Armanifabric foundation shade 6

When i purcahed thsi item infemwisvk Brent Cross fro £61 oi was advsied onec it ran out i could purcahes a refill for £40+ so i went instoe the weekend for the refill to be told the refill ahs not been launched yet.

Thsi is not fair you desisgned it to so you can get a refill and then not supply it thsi is very misleading.

i love the foundation but can not afford to keep paying the 61£ i am very diasapointed

Jan 28, 2020

Emporio Armani / Giorgio Armani — dark blue hooded jacket made of artificial leather

I am a customer of your company and ever since I remember myself, I was pleased with the quality of your...

Dec 27, 2019

Emporio Armani / Giorgio Armani — unethical behaviour

To Whom It Might Concern, Hope that this mail will find you well. Today, I would like to make a complaint...

Emporio Armani / Giorgio Armanigiorgio armani si eau de parfum intense 110 ml serial nr [protected]

Good Day

I have tried in several ways to contact Giorgio Armani (ref:_00Db0ZVBZ._5000N22fMI1:ref of Armani Online Store Customer Care who referred me to contact me to Armani Beauty Customer Care ) but with no feedback.
          I bought a bottle of Si Eu de Parfum on Hamad International Airport, Doha, a while back and having used very little of the bottle, the nozzle is not functioning. This is a first for me and I am very upset, as I do not have the pleasure of using my perfume.
          I am a South African currently working in Moscow. I am not familiar with the Russian language or the surroundings and understand that the postal service is not reliable as I could have posted the bottle to you.
          I would appreciate your assistance in returning the bottle for a refund.
          Awaiting your response.
          Helene van Schalkwyk
          +[protected]

Dec 06, 2019

Emporio Armani / Giorgio Armani — refund request

Good Morning My daughter purchased a pair of Mens Gloves from your Outlet Store in Ashford on Thursday 5th...

Emporio Armani / Giorgio Armanigio de giorgio-armani

I am enquiring as to why a very popular 1990s perfume has been discontinued. Gio had been a firm favourite of mine for years. I was very disappointed to learn that it was no longer to buy in the shops. I have had to scour the internet to buy part used bottles.
            After looking at various websites, it seems that a lot of people would love to have this perfume back. Please could you advise as to why this was discontinued. I have never come across a perfume that comes anywhere near the gorgeous smell of Gio.

Kindest regards

Nicola Darling

Emporio Armani / Giorgio Armanisi passione perfume

Hi,

My brother bought me a 30ml bottle of this perfume for my birthday in February. I loved it and because it's the most expensive perfume I have I wear it sparingly. The bottle is still half full and I wanted to wear it to a wedding on Saturday but when I tried to put it on it won't spray, only tiny bits are coming out. I have tried all the solutions out there for unblocking the tube including running the sprayer under hot water and putting a needle in the hole but nothing works! I am so unhappy as I love this perfume and still have half a bottle that I can't use. What can I do about this? I do not have expensive perfumes and this was such a luxury for me.
              Thanks
              Michelle

Emporio Armani / Giorgio Armanishoes

Hello,

My name is Glenda Kurti.

I bought a pair of shoes in July in the Armani store of outlet Vickolungo on July 20/21, 2019 and it is the second time I wear today on October 28, 2019, but they were destroyed. Both times I had them I was inside the office and no walks in the street.

Please if you could refund the amount I paid.

Oct 27, 2019

Emporio Armani / Giorgio Armani — mens emporio armani chronograph watch ar2453.

I bought an Emporio Armani watch PKGAR1051 for my husbands 50th birthday. I bought the watch August 23rd 2019...

Oct 05, 2019

Emporio Armani / Giorgio Armani — sole of shoe came off

I received this shoes for my birthday on December. A few weeks ago the sole came off in pieces on a hot day...

Emporio Armani / Giorgio Armanishoes

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is regarding my shoes bought from Emporio Armani Shop at 41 Avenue George V Paris on 21.05.2019 when i was on a vacation.
                  I live in Mumbai, India.

I have been wearing them occasionally and already the zip is not working properly and the glue on the Emporio Armani logo strip has been worn off .

I have already visited Emporio Armani shop at Mumbai and have been advised to send email regarding my complaint and to resolve the same .
                  I never expected that the zip and the glue will be worn off in a matter of 3-4 months as a matter of fact was expecting best quality of materials used.
                  Nevertheless the shoes are very comfortable and have loved them so bought them in the first place and would like to wear them more often
                  I have been a loyal customer and have bought your products from a lot of stores worldwide and have not faced any such issues .
                  I request you to replace defective shoes at the earliest

I am attaching the pictures of
                  1. invoice check,
                  2. QR code
                  3. Not working Zip
                  4. Emporio Armani logo strip glue worn off

I now Await your reply to resolve it regarding the same at earliest.

Thanking you in anticipation of a quick and positive response.

Regards
                  Mitul Doshi.
                  mitul.[protected]@gmail.com

Emporio Armani / Giorgio Armanimale sunglasses

Dear sir,
                    I bought a male giorgio armani sunglasses (on sunday 22 september) from beirut international airport's duty free. However when I opened them when I arrived to the destination country (qatar), I noticed that there was a flaw. The glasses were not aligned evenly. Wearing them, one side looks more elevated than the other and it feels uncomfortable not to mention that they look awful on the face. Since the item was purchased (product code ar8112. L501771. L150. L) as mentioned on your website, took place in an airport, plz advise on what procedure I can take in this case. I really like the sunglasses and I would like them to be repaired.
                    As you see in the picture, the right arm doesn't touch the surface. The left arm touches it. That is the flaw.
                    My email: [protected]@gmail.com
                    My phone number: +974 [protected]

male sunglasses

Sep 13, 2019

Emporio Armani / Giorgio Armani — smart watch strap issue armani

Hi I have bought an Armani smart watch on 17 August 2019 hardly 28 days today I suddenly noticed the...

Sep 01, 2019

Emporio Armani / Giorgio Armani — tailored trouser

The manager at the women store was condescending really pissed me off. The tailored trouser that I purchased...

Emporio Armani / Giorgio Armaniarmani code edp 75ml cost £79

Absolutely gutted... Bought today from Boots. Opened the box and the bottle of EDP came right through the bottom of the box and smashed. Its as if the bottle was to heavy for the packaging. I'm absolutely gutted as it was a present off my Husband for receiving good news from the hospital... I recommend that you strengthen your packaging to save any more disappointments from your customers.

armani code edp 75ml cost £79

Aug 21, 2019

Emporio Armani / Giorgio Armani — emporio armani stainless steel studs

I purchased a pair of your stainless steel studs on my Very online account. I received my order on the...

Emporio Armani / Giorgio Armaniarmani juniors t shirt

Hi
                        I am writing to make a formal complaints regarding I purchase I made last month, I am from Bahrain, and whilst I was on holiday last June in Dubai I bought a tshirt from Armani juniors for my 6 years old son from the Mall of Emirates. And while I was ironing it today for the occasion of Eid, I noticed on the back side it was punched in different locations, and it's his first time time today wearing it which means it's brand new. I expect after spending a certain amount on your brand and the premium we pay, I expect a far better quality to be honest, I am extremely disappointed with the brand and the purchase, specially given the price I have paid, I expect better quality from your company and that you do a quality check on your products before selling it. I am attaching the pictures for you to see.