Having problems with Prada?

Prada reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 25, 2008. The latest review Customer Service was posted on May 28, 2021. The latest complaint prada certification card for argilla saffiano lux bn1844 was resolved on May 02, 2018. Prada has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 137 reviews. Prada has resolved 26 complaints.

Prada Customer Service Contacts

800 800 77232 (European Countries)
+1 877 997 7232 (USA and Canada)
+852 35 267 100 (Hong Kong)
Via Antonio Fogazzaro, 28
Milan
Italy - 20135
Hong Kong Office
36/F, Gloucester Tower, The Landmark, Central, Hong Kong

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Prada Customer Service. Initial Prada complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Prada above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Prada. Discuss the issues you have had with Prada and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Prada Complaints & Reviews

PradaSunglasses

Having been a keen Prada supporter I am shocked at the service received in terms of a fault repair on my sunglasses. In fact, no repair was attempted as the fault was found to be caused by owner? I find this rather strange as the lens coating is peeling away form under the frames itself. When this "peeling" began, of course I put them away as they looked "cheap" and would even go as far to say that they looked like a rip-off pair..fake. I put these in my cars glovebox and coincidently they received a scratch from rolling around. Now they are scratched, peeling and the nose piece has come off as well.
In terms of quality I feel that Prada could insist that they are repaired to factory standards again and once again make a Prada owner proud to ware and present the quality brand that they so keenly portray.
I would welcome and email or any correspondence from Prada regarding this before social media becomes the way forward.

Regards

Ze Nogueira
+[protected]

PradaBlack shiny sneakers. Mens size 12

I purchased a pair of mens size 12 black shiny sneakers for my son at the cost of 420 dollars. I purchased them just over one year ago at woodbury commons. A month ago my son showed them to me as he can no longer wear them. I was shocked, The right sneaker is fine, but the left sneaker is worn on the heel and the shocking part is, the rubber is seperated from the sneaker almost halfway around the back of the sneaker. A definite defect. This is very disappointing as we all love Prada and had trust in your products.

Prada — Shoes

I went to a High school graduation and noticed something funny with my Prada shoes. The person sitting next...

PradaPoor quality, overpriced sneakers and prada doesn't back the products.

I bought a pair of these shoes a couple of years ago. They were comfortable and stylish. The problem is Prada's source of the rubber soles. The rubber has begun to crumble and fall apart. I contacted Prada and they said they would repair them for $65. I wasn't thrilled but agreed and dropped them off at the local store. A few weeks later they called me to say the shoes could not be repaired. I knew they couldn't repair them but expected them to replace the shoes. Shoes were in no way worn out or abused. It's purely a matter of an overpriced poor quality product. If you pay nearly $600 for a pair of shoes they should last. I am sure Prada uses similar rubber on their entire line of shoes and handbags. Buyer beware! Overpriced poor quality junk.

Pradabad quality boots

I bought a pair of boots from Prada Istinye Park store in Istanbul on 27th of December. On new year’s night I wore my new boots but before I could even leave the house the zip was broken. 1 week after my purchase I took the boots back to the store. After seeing that the boots were not even worn once they offered to give me a new pair but unfortunately they didn’t have the same size in any of their stores. They said that they can send the boots to Italy for repair or give me a check which I could use in the future.

I told them that I paid 700 Euros and didn’t want any other product or could wait for weeks for repairs. I travel quite frequently and told them that I would want to have a refund as I would be travelling soon to Amsterdam and London so I could purchase from there. I was told that they can’t do refund as it’s against Prada policy. I informed them that according to the law, I legally have a right to ask for refund within 1 month of purchase without any excuse. Her response was more surprising than the incident, she said “when we gave the boots they were in good condition”. What could a person possibly do to a zip of a boot without wearing it??? The whole attitude and experience is unacceptable. The sales people in the shop were incapable of handling issues or even a logical discussion. I’m extremely disappointed, the reason I choose to shop from Prada is to get good quality product and service which unfortunately I received none.

I will be filing a complaint to the consumer rights department as well.

jamjohn Mar 07, 2014

I purchased a Prada sunglass at Macy's which
            turned out to be defective. They have refused to properly address the matter

• La
            Larry May 23, 2011

bought trial pack of e-cigarettes ... ($14.95) received another unwanted order today (May 23rd) the first order was defective ... do not want more and returning to shipper ... now will have to fight to receive reimbursement for over $100

• Sk
            SkateLaw Jan 19, 2010

I've had a very disappointing issue with my Prada eyewear (blistering lenses) and a friend had the same experience. I get absolutely NO reply from any Prada email contact, retail store contact, or phone message.

VERY DISAPPOINTING! Will never purchase Prada again.

PradaShoes break and no customer service

I purchase a $600+ pair of Prada pumps that broke within 6 months of owning them. I contacted their customer service department, only to be strung along for weeks, being told that my case has been forwarded to the appropriate department. I've attempted multiple times to get an answer, with no luck. Could not be more disappointed in the low level of service for such an expensive product. Don't waste your money!!!

• Yo
              yomnaab Jun 04, 2015

Two weeks ago I bought a PRADA bag, and unfortunately found a small spot at the bottom of the bag. I went to the store to replace it or clean it...to my surprise the general manager advised me that he can send it to NEW YORK for cleaning but he can't guarantee that it will be cleaned, adding that this process will take two month's to get my bag back. I am so sad and disappointed wasting too much money and no common sense or customer satisfaction. My advise for anyone reading this post that Prada is very parsimonious to their customers, once they take your money good luck if something happen to your purchase.

• Yo
              yomnaab Jun 04, 2015

Agree don't waste your money in PRADA

Prada — Scam/Fraud

Hi there, I recently bought 2 leather products on 9th of March 2014 from an online website...

Prada Bn3408 — WARNING - Do NOT order from them!!!

Do not order anything from this website. They are a SCAM!! Nothing is being delivered after payment was made...

Prada WalletPoor quality

My friend buy for me this Prada wallet in exclusive shop in London.I haven't use it .I planned to give it to my bf as a present.But when I saw it, so poor quality! Especial in on the swing...my friend say that when in the shop, the salesperson told him this is the last one and urged him many times, so he haven't checked carefully.i am far away from london, what can I do?!

• Un
                unhappysmell Sep 22, 2013

Gift package of three items "Prada Milano Dal 1913" made in Spain not Italy.
                Does not last and has a nasty bottom note

• Lo
                Lovida May 12, 2011

i thought i was buying a real prada wallet but when i received the wallet aside from being so obviously fake its even faulty so i returned expecting for a refund and after 3 months still waiting for my refund.

Prada — CHEAP LEATHER

I was on holidays in the states from Australia in Feb 13..I purchased a Prada Black Hand Bag & Prada Yellow...

Prada Singapore — Poor customer service

I went into your store on 28th of November this year with great expectation of shopping there. I was very...

Brisbane Metro Area

PradaHorrible Shoes

Horrible Prada Shoes quality. Priced at $400+ a pop, you can see the quality of the shoes. Not even any disclaimer of the material of the shoes, this is over $1, 000 down the drain. I have checked with Prada and they only told me about the nature of the materials used in the shoes and that it happens, that's it. Take it from me, better take your money and buy some other brands, I have Gucci, Ferragamo, Bally shoes and they all lasted even 10+ years.

PradaHorrible Product and Terrible Customer Service

The NY customer service at Prada is horrible!! First of all, the representative answered the phone with out saying "Thank you for calling Prada, this is Melissa", nope just "Prada". Who really wants to speak to someone with out knowing their name, it's just rude and impersonal. I called to request assistance fixing the zipper on my Prada purse, which is only a year old, and barely used. The representative said "take it the store and request the purse be sent to the repair lab, there is a cost involved". I inquired about the cost and why would a cost be associated for a bad product and Melissa stated " well you can discuss that with the GM of the store, but there is a cost associated and most people want to know that." I asked if she knew the cost range and she stated " I don't deal with the repair lab and I don't know the repair costs." How in the world is that informative to a client?? I will never purchase a Prada again, horrible service all around. First the purse falls apart and then the customer service stinks!!! I'm keeping my money in Gucci and Louis Vuitton. Good bye Prada!!

South Coast Prada — Poor Customer Service

My first time wearing the purse I found out that there was a little scuff on the shoulder stripe it came with...

Pradatax refund

I went to Prada today for the third time. They insisted that the only
                  tax back policy they have is through Global something.

According to Italian law, stores must either return 21% IVA to
                  the customer or remove the tax from the purchase price in
                  the first place, because the customer does not owe that
                  money to the government. So that is the customer's money.

Global something only refunds 12% (not 21%) and you still have
                  to fill out the form and get it stamped at the airport.

American Express also only gives a smaller percentage, not
                  21%, but at least they give you tax back immediately at
                  their office in Piazza di Spagna, not at the airport.

Prada refuses to process refund through the Italian customs,
                  so the customer is forced to deal with Global (I forget the name).
                  They keep the money and they don't even offer a service.

At this point, I don't want to buy anything in Italy. The
                  Italian government created this situation. I can't allow
                  myself to be taken in like this.

Prada — Poor quality shoes and zero customer service

On two occasions, I have bought Prada loafers and they have been of a very poor quality. With the first pair...

Eluxury Collections Prada Bag/ Lv Wallet — want refund for fake goods

I have been been receiving these automated replies for months I am owed nearly £300 for a fake PRADA...

PradaServise

When I paid by my credit card, I had told them again and again to swing the right currency because my credit card is a dual currency card. But they still swing the other one. I phoned to my bank to find out the situation, it was sure that the Prada made the mistake. Then I called to the Prada the other day, and they deny their mistake immediately and said that was impossible. Then I told them what my bank said, they ask me to bring back receipt for check and said I should talk to their store manager the afternoon, and their store manager is not always in the store. That day was a rainy day, I spend 10 euro to go to the Prada Hamburg. When I was there, they never check the receipt for me and still deny at first. And I told the SM the bank's words, she realized it was their mistake and apologized to me.
                    What I angry with is not they make the mistake, it is their service. If they check when I called to them the first time, it won't waste me so much time and money, and still not select the problem except sorry. I will never waste my money in Prada.

Prada — deny mistake and accuse customer for lying

I spoke with the sales associate named Anastasia on the phone and inquired about a cosmetic pouch I wanted to...

Prada — glasses

i bought 2 pairs of prada glasses and they broke from the sides i would like to know how can i contact...