Postmatesovercharged

A

My wife and I ordered from a pizza place in Tucson, Arizona through Postmates, as Postmates was the only delivery service providing delivery from that particular pizzeria. The order we placed was $67 before fees from Postmates. I should have cancelled the order when Postmates claimed fees and taxes, etc., would add an extra $30 to the order, but I went ahead with the order. At that time, the Postmates site claimed there might be additional charges. Sure enough, I checked a few days later and found out that Postmates charged me another $20 for a grand total of $117!!! The whole thing should not have been more than $75 at the highest. Stay away from Postmates, and hope and pray Doordash, which provides excellent service and doesn't overcharge on fees, don't merge, as is currently rumored in the business world.