Having problems with Postmates?

Postmates reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 3, 2016. The latest review Never received my order was posted on May 14, 2021. Postmates has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 56 reviews. Postmates has resolved 0 complaints.

Postmates Customer Service Contacts

425 Market Street, Suite 8
San Francisco, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Postmates Customer Service. Initial Postmates complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Postmates above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Postmates. Discuss the issues you have had with Postmates and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Postmates Complaints & Reviews

PostmatesMy food was delivered cold and damaged and I got cussed out by your driver.. Twice and you won't refund my money

I ordered from little Italy thru Postmates... Cold and damaged I told the driver I didn't want it he cussed me out... Trusted you again to order from RALLEY'S and... Same driver and same cold and Damged food with a cuss out and my food throw at me.. Remind you I'm handicap and can't walk.. and I ask customer service for a refund... Can't even get that and I paid $30.06 and $46.09 that's allot of money for what ever you call service . I'm taking them to court I want my money back

PostmatesDelivery by Barry Bowdidge

Barry Bowdidge delivered to La Costa Canyon High school with a very strong aroma of maijuana coming from his person and vehicle. The aroma was so strong it alerted the School Resource Officer. He was contatced by Officer Martinson and cliamed it was from his girlfriend smking in the vehicle. The officer observed marijuana debris in the vehicle. Bowdidge was advised on laws and that he is no longer welcome to deliver to campus.

Feb 08, 2020

Postmates — delivery couriers

I placed an order and recieved no update for an hour and a half. After having to call the "customer service"...

Jan 01, 2020

Postmates — driver kept our order & postmates did nothing

My husband placed an order on my Postmates app on December 31 at 11:44pm. It usually takes less than 30...

Postmatespostmates

I placed an order that said it was delivered but I never received. I was charged $150 and they refused to refund the charges. There is no number to call and they are not responding to my emails. So offensive and unacceptable! I have been a loyal customer for years and even have the unlimited service. However they are allowing their dishonest employee to steal from them and lose loyal customers.

Postmatesthere is never any postmates drivers in ramona

so i have been using this app for some time now, and relentlessly moved up to Ramona from Poway and scents then i can very rarely use it because there are never any drivers, and when there are it will half of the time cancel. And it very frustrating, because i never had this problem before, and i am about ready to just uninstall the app and go to another food delivery service.

Postmatesfood delivery service

I'm 62 years old, disabled, living on a limited income, and have spent the past few months eating bland food in a nursing facility recovering from emergency surgery. I had been dreaming of treating myself with a meal from a favorite restaurant on my birthday, so contacted Postmates to make the order to be delivered to me at the nursing home several hours later. Meal (sort of) arrived, missing things. Postmates driver promised to return with rest of order, but never came back. In waiting the food I had got cold and inedible, and although I tried, I couldn't choke any of it down. It ended up in the trash. I had no way to heat it so I was S.O.L...

I notified Postmates of my severe disappointment, and asked for a full refund because their driver LIED. What I got was $15 off a $25 order, so I paid $10 for their driver's LIE and for food I could not eat.

They charged me $10 without my permission, and refuse to explain their reasons why. They apparently seem to feel I should be grateful for their $15 discount on my order, and expect to be delighted to be given another chance to STEAL MY MONEY!

Their driver LIED and ruined my birthday "party" - I have no one, so I tried to give myself a treat. What a joke.

Postmates deserves no respect.

PostmatesDelivery driver lied about delivering when he did not

I was told the delivery would be in 23 minutes and it never came. I complained twice by phone. The driver never came and 90 minutes after I ordered pressed the button that my food was delivered. A huge lie. But what is worse is that the driver has my food and is eating a $17 meal for free while I have no food and a $5 credit. I should file a police report that my food was stolen. And even worse they don't even hold the driver accountable or issue an apology. I will not use Postmates again.

Postmatesfleet

They cut 25% from the normal base of $4 for Postmate drivers in ALL MARKETS. No postmates driver can survive off of this because one gallon of gas is already $4. How can we continue driving and delivering if they don't even pay us enough for gas? Please, postmates, reconsider this decision because without your drivers, your business would fail to operate.

fleet
              fleet

Postmatesmy earnings wasn’t received due to fraudulent activity known as phishing

Before I get into detail I have numerous emails back and forth as well calls to Postmates almost daily with every representative telling me this will be resolved and it's been almost 3 weeks and nothing is getting resolved. I hope this will help me get some kind of resolution, this is in detail my distress. This fraudulent attempt was not due to my lack of knowledge in the handling and safety of my app. I was on a delivery when this occurred, previously when I was on deliveries and it took a little time for me to wait for the order a Postmates representative would reach out to me by telephone and asked me if everything was OK so when I was in the middle of an order I received an additional order at the same location. I was able to get the food for the first order which was from CityBird the second order that I excepted shortly after for the same location was weird because it was for one item which was a soda, the employee At CityBird Thought that that was an unusual order as well I did not think anything of it until I got into my vehicle with the food and the Soda. I Then Received a phone call like I had before in the past from a post mates representative asking me if everything was ok to later inform me that I had a complaint from the previous customer I delivered to
                Saying that I wasn't the person who was registered with Postmates in the photo and that they had to put a hold on my account until They can prove who I was which they did for 30 mins I couldn't access my app or the two orders I had so of course I believed this to be true because how else could they access the app if it wasn't Post mates. I was upset and nervous because I had the customers order and I continued to ask the representative what should I do with the customers order the Postmates representative then placed me on hold I then received a call from the customer who ordered the food not the soda letting me know they were confused because on their end it showed me being in New York city which I let them know that no I am in Cincinnati, Oh and I have your order and I am on the other line with a Postmates representative getting everything cleared up. They understood and they said OK and I clicked back over to speak with the Postmates representative who then sent me a text message letting me know in order for me to complete my deliveries I needed to supply my email address and password to verify who I was because of this complaint they were able to see my location tap into the order from CityBird and excess an email account from Postmates that said Postmates so of course I believed this to be true later to wait and see he had Placed a restriction on my account pause my orders and added a bank card to my account and deposited My Hard earn funds Onto a card that I am not associated with and that I did not place or authorize into my account I've never added any other cards to my account other than the one I signed up with. Now please tell me how is this my responsibility to be able to determine what's real and what's not under the assumption that I am under protection from Postmates and that your app is as secure as Door Dash. My wife does door dash and she has over 1, 000 deliveries and this has Never happened to her. I believed that my safety and security being a fleet worker was number one priority so how could this happen? how could someone access my app and my orders and pause my orders for 30 minutes through the Postmates Fleet app. Of course I was confused I was in the middle of an order I have been nothing but successful at all of my previous deliveries no complaints great service and a faithful worker. My account Has been compromised twice stealing my funds There is record of me constantly trying to get a resolution to this unfortunate situation. I want to continue to work for Postmates and earn money but I am scared to death that your system is easily targeted for phishing and fraud. Please help me get back to work and help me please to receive my earnings this was not due to my negligence as you can see by me explaining every detail. Can you please contact me via telephone so we can resolve this issue

PostmatesI did not receive my food

Hello My name is Katrina Johnson, I had order from postmate last night april 2, 2019. I seen on the link that the driver was just sitting. This drive Amanda press the link that she delivered my food. She did not deliver my food. This is unacceptable nor did I get a refund, or a new order of food. The food I order was for my child, and for this person to pick up my order and complete the delivery without bringing me my food is very unacceptable, I am beyound upset. I file a complaint and they are telling me is will take a couple of days for a refund. I am not happy with this situation. I screen shot the driver on the account it says her name is Amanga G. You can call me at [protected] regarding this matter. Thank you

I did not receive my food

Mar 23, 2019

Postmates — food ordering, payment and delivery

I went straight to the BBB with my complaint, but figured I would also put it up everywhere else . I started...

Postmates — placed a order and they said they dropped it off but it was never received

Hello, My name is Stephanie I ordered 2 slices of cheesecake from the cheesecake factory to be derived to the...

Postmateslousy delivery service and charged $15 for failed delivery

The driver with my delivery order was obviously lost, I watched the driver on my iPhone driving basically in circles. I received 3 text messages indicating (1) 10:05pm my order was received, (2) at 10:33 pm that my driver was arriving now, and (3) at 10:36 pm that my driver is currently at my address. About 2 minutes after that text message all of a sudden a pop-up from post-mates asked me how much I want to tip the driver; I posted that my delivery never arrived. I then received a message that I would be charged $15 for not being home for the delivery.

I was standing at my patio slider the whole time, waiting and watching for the driver, the driver was a no show. I had even texted back to the third text message an "ok" which obviously indicates that I was waiting.

I contacted customer service and received a standard brush off email.

Never again!

PostmatesCharged for an order never given to the restaurant

We ordered a meal from BJ's in West Palm Beach, Florida. We waited for an hour watching our estimated arrival time change every few minutes and extend out. We finally called the restaurant planning to just pick it up so we could eat only to find out that the driver did not physically enter the store to place the order as required. Since the order never made it to the restaurant and per Postmates, we should have not paid BUT of course, they charged us for an order never received. No phone number, no response to email or in-app requests. Thiefs!

Postmates — overcharged and not refunded

On 10/11/2018 I was overcharged by Postmates. They originally showed a credit but it dropped off and never...

Postmates — food delivery does not arrive. tip gets charged. cannot get refund

I placed an food delivery order through Postmates from Chipotle. I also added a $5 tip to the order(big...

Postmatesdaily phone calls

I have a food trailer. I am not a merchant for Postmates but for months have been receiving DAILY robo calls to my home, that my tablet is offline and cannot take orders. They provide no assistance in resolving this issue. Apparently the only way to change anything is to log in to their site but that is impossible if not a participant. They do not publish a phone number to contact.

Postmatesordering

I've experienced several issues with Postmates from failure to deliver to missing items. While one or two missing items can happen failing to miss a component to every item on the order takes it to a whole nother level. My recent order had a component missing from each item or the item was missing altogether. Rather than reimbursing me for the missing items Postmates offered to reimburse me a small fraction of them and did not even offer to refund me either the service charge or the delivery fee. I understand missing one item and I have dealt with it a few times but missing something from every item on an order is just pathetic. I would have been better off going out and getting it myself or seeking of of the many other vendors offering the SAME service.

Not only are others offering the same service they don't charge as much of a delivery fee as Postmates does. I do not recommend them if you want a hassle free experience.

Postmates — paying

I have contacted multiple time your company to close down my account and cancel credit/debit card that wa...