Having problems with Postmates?

Postmates reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 3, 2016. The latest review Never received my order was posted on May 14, 2021. Postmates has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 56 reviews. Postmates has resolved 0 complaints.

Postmates Customer Service Contacts

425 Market Street, Suite 8
San Francisco, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Postmates Customer Service. Initial Postmates complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Postmates above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Postmates. Discuss the issues you have had with Postmates and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Postmates Complaints & Reviews

Postmatesall of it

Hey so... we're both super hungry thinking our Indian food is gonna show up... apparently so does the restaurant making our food... but you guys being the trash you are cancel our order, allowing the restaurant to make it, wasting all that food, and just fail to pick it up and deliver it. You guys are trash, who only care about making a buck, no concern for local people or local customers. I will make it my personal mission to make sure everyone's aware of that. Best of luck. [censored] you.

Postmates — my order never arrived. they claim I cancelled and will not give me a refund

I placed an order with Postmates this past Saturday. The driver sent me a text saying, Almost there. I...

Postmates - Las Vegas — food order was entered incorrectly to buffalo wild wings

How is there no way to reach anyone when your order is received and it's wrong. There is no recourse for...

Postmates — wrong order and no resolution from postmates

You should be able to give 0 stars. It seems that this company is more frequently having issues due to...

Postmates — overcharged

My wife and I ordered from a pizza place in Tucson, Arizona through Postmates, as Postmates was the only...

Postmates — a pick up order from our restaurant

There's a dilevry guy come to placed an order of 4 steak burgers at the old home stead and we placed the...

Postmates — undelivered order

I placed an order through postmates on may 17th 2018. I received a a text that said postmates delivery dude...

Postmatesdouble order due to website error

I tried to order postmates last night, and when I clicked order, I kept getting messages that the order could not be placed. After getting this message three times, I attempted to place the order again, with it going through this time, with a screen popping up telling me the order was successfully placed. It was only when I checked my email a few minutes later that I noticed that the first order had actually gone through! I then tried to cancel the second order (about 8 minutes after it was placed), and ended up having to pay 35 of the 40 dollars the order cost, plus and additional 4 dollar cancellation fee. This is ABSURD. It was a problem with their own website, and when I contacted customer service, they just doubled down about it being their policy when the order was in the "preparing stage" without acknowledging the fact that the order was doubly placed due to an error with their own website. I'd really like my money back, as it's ridiculous to pay $40 for food that I didn't even get. I'll certainly never be using postmates again if they can't make this right.
    I trust that Postmates.com will make this right and come up with a resolution that is fair.

Postmates — delivery (walked to my home, 53 minutes away)

I placed my order yesterday at 6:33 p. m. My food was ready to go at 6:50pm. Estimated delivery arrival wa...

Postmatesfailed food delivery

I ordered thru postmates from George's Greek Cafe in Long Beach, Ca. Five minutes before the delivery, the message was received and that he was on his way. Then, another message that he arrived. Then I received a call that I have to pick up the food. I asked him where he was and he was in another part of town.. he was in the West Long Beach area and I was in East Long Beach. He said that he was delivering using a bike and that where I am was too far for him. He said he will let them know (Them???) and that they might arrange for the delivery. Not delivered. I had been contacting postmates but the reply was "the delivery had been done and that I will be charged for the whole amount." I kept on emailing but will not reply anymore. So, I filed another complaint thru another site and the reply now was, there was nothing they can do because my address was in Bellflower and not Long Beach. And they cannot do anything further. I am in Long Beach and when I called Georges Cafe, the girl I talked too said that that delivery guy was not reliable and he looked intoxicated and that they will not hire him themselves to work in their facility.
      So, it seems that postmates will just believe the delivery EVEN IF THEY LIE and let the customers suffer. Mind you, I am a senior citizen and on fixed income and every little bit counts. I just tried postmates because my granddaughter complimented them for good service in San Francisco. But definitely not in LONG BEACH.

Postmates — failure to deliver

I placed an order and followed the status from the time the driver picked up to when it said it wa...

Postmatesfailure to deliver

I placed in order through the app and watched as the order was picked up and then signaled as delivered. I never received the order and when I contact customer support they notified me that they would still be charging me as they set up automated notifications of deliveries and when they will be arriving.

Unfortunately, I never received these notifications. Not even one.

Postmatesvery unprofessional

The driver who had to deliver my food acted in a very strange way.
          I got a confirmation that my order was accepted and transferred to the driver, but he spent some time doing nothing (that's what I saw on the map). However, he never delivered the food, even though he was near my house. I never got any call from him or from customer service.
          I decided to contact them and they blamed me for not taking the order because they have a different information from the driver. He said to them that he waited for me for several minutes and left with nothing.
          Ok, does he know about mobile phone existence?
          Now I'm having a hard time trying to get my refund and proving them I was at home and never received any notification about my order.
          Total scam. Be careful dealing with them.

Postmatesemployees conduct

I was in the Wawa at 1900 Market Street in Philadelphia PA and I couldn't believe the conduct and that store a young man was using profanity standing around grabbing his Crouch a young woman was using profanity this happened about five or six times I was in the store and it's just unbelievable that the manager didn't say anything or do anything I'm just pissed off at this I had to grab my daughter's ears when time and run out the store with her I've never experienced this before and I Wawa something seriously needs to be done about their conduct and harassment of the customers there I had several people run behind me and get out of the store as quickly as they could a lot of loud talking and screaming obscenities being used and it's just horrible

Postmates — customer service

I have dealt with Postmates growing pain for over a year, from time to time I have had issues. Every time...

Postmatesdisappointed

I have ordered some food from a local restaurant via Postmates service. I made an order and they took my money. Later I received a message stating my order was ready and will be here any time soon. About 30 minutes later I received another message from their driver saying that he was already on his way with my order.
              Two hours later I called the driver but he did not pick up, then I sent him a message and nothing. I did not receive anything. Terrible service, will not use them again!

• Wa
                  wayne rasmussen Nov 03, 2019

Worst experience I ever had with a service. Driver pick and choose then drop your order to find one that pays out better. terrible left me hanging on an order for over an house and 3 postmates were woking on my order. I will never use this service again and word of mouth will get around about this. Never again. NEVER.

madanu karunakar Sep 18, 2019

He is abusing a girl instead of giving pan card delivery he his threatening a women and giving warning he name :m.swarnalatha regarding pancard

• Li
                  Lisa thorn Jun 30, 2019

Hi I just ordered this today where you get to select the ingredients to build your own and it was missing three ingredients
                  The beets
                  The spicy hommus
                  The crispy onions

Please could you provide me a credit for this order attached to my account
                  Thanks Lisa

• Nd
                  nDDD Aug 20, 2018

Price manipulation!

Before order placement app quotes low delivery price, in fact it charges more than as many as two times !

Numbers are in the attached file.

Comments