Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen10 pieces chicken - old and almost spoiled

My name is Tahir Iqbal - ph [protected] [protected]@gmail.com

It is about Ppeyes in Milton Ontario, Canada on 1003 Maple Ave, Milton, ON L9T 0A5. Thursday October 05, 2017 between 8:30pm to 9:00pm
This store owner or manager Wajih is such a rude person. I had experience buying chicken 3 times. He gives a nasty and rude look and mean attitude towards Asian customers. I have never seen him smiling with Asian customer particularly. He give smile only for white customers
First time I ordered 10 pieces mixed chicken, he gave me mix old and fresh chicken without white meat.
Second time, I told him about my last experience and he said that is not possible and I felt like I am lying to him but as I complaint him this time he made me wait for 20 min and give me fresh chicken but rudely in front of other customers he said loudly that you check all pieces in front of him that they are fresh and hot.
Third time he recognized me by giving me a very cruel look that I complaint to him about his chicken last time. This time he gave me 10 piece chicken with 2 fresh pieces on top and all very very old fried chicken pieces that I can not chew the crunch as it was so hard from outside and smelly from inside. My kids complaint the same.
Last thing is if you try to call after 8:30pm or 9:00pm they do not answer the phone. I also have pics of the chicken he gave me.
I am also going to report Ministry of Health in Canada along pics of chicken to take serious action against this store as it could seriously make someone sick.