Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits — scam and cheating!
I stopped to pick up a 10 piece meal advertised at $13.99. When I got it home, there was one back, one wing, five legs and three thighs. I'd love to see the original chicken. I had incorrectly assumed that Popeyes would have North American standards where a 10 piece chicken dinner would include all the pieces of one chicken (one back, two breasts, two wings, two thighs, two legs) plus one additional piece (probably a wing if it was Popeyes), not whatever the ### with the tongs decided to put in the box. Their owners, management and staff need to be educated on North American Standards.
More Popeyes Chicken & Biscuits Complaints & Reviews
- Popeyes Chicken - halal meat
- Popeyes Restaurant - complete an online survey to receive validation code for free food is a scam
- Popeyes Chicken And Biscuits - upset stomach
- Popeyes Chicken - poor food, poor service, false advertising!
- Popeyes Chicken - bad food preparation
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - order was not accurate
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - dead fly in the family size mashed potatoes
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - popeyes
- Popeyes - How they treat the employees and are just nasty managers
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - bad manners and poor service