Pogo.com /ea.comfraud and cheating!

P

I won a jackpot and didn't win it. I am still fuming over it, because I have been a paying member for almost 5 years now. I posted an earlier complaint on here. I am now going to let folks know that I have started an MSN Group called Cheated by Pogo if anyone is interested that feels that they have a legit gripe with Pogo. We are going to get some names and I am trying to start a class action lawsuit on them. They are taking our money, and cheating us. This is fraud. If you are interested please join my group. Hopefully we can get these idiots where it counts in the pocketbook for doing us wrong. They advertise over 1.5 million members and counting. Think of all that money they are getting, and no one is getting anything in return. Thanks!