Pogo Games Subscriptionpogo games

M

For the last 3 months, I have sent Emails, my bank has contacted Club Pogo to cancel my membership. The are deducting $5.99 each month from my checking account. I do not want to use Club Pogo. I do not want them deducting from my checking account. I have sent Emails, my bank has notified Club Pogo, and they still deduct the amount on the 6th of each month.

Marie Lansky Aug 10, 2007

Again I am trying to cancel my membership in Club Pogo. For the last 6 months, I have had $5.99 deducted from my checking account, without my approval. I last contacted you on this page, July 7, 2007. I have not received an answer, one way or another. I sent an Email yesterday, 8/9/2007, addressed to
    "Club Pogo"[email protected]

What seems to be the problem of canceling membership.

• De
    Deborah Denise Ferguson Aug 24, 2007

Hello, I complaining once again! You guys are definitely terrible at returning your mail. When consumers are having problems, I'm sure u have to answer them in a timely fashion... but it seems u guys do not even take the time to look over them because u never call or email back! I have not been able to access my club pogo games... why? I do know. U would think that u guys would even try and see if the services are operating properly or at least confirm satisfaction. CLUB POGO SUCKS IN THE WORST WAY!!! U INCONSIDERATED ###... I am sure u are fully aware of these technical difficulties, u just do not want to own up to them. But don't worry I'm sure all of us would get the drift and stop ###ing with u guys F*CKED UP GAMES game accessories.

• Li
    Linda Terrill Oct 05, 2007

I am currently in a dispute with EA.com as well. I received a statement yesterday from Bof A Visa, that I was charged $39.99 on my credit card after cancelling my pogo account.
    I also sent them reply e-mails when they began to send out their notifications of membership renewals. Why would I join again, when I haven't been on the website to play all year?
    Finally, after the second, or third e-mail, someone replied that they received my letter, and had closed my account.
    Still I was charged!
    I called my visa customer service number, and the rep, gave me a phone number to call for EA. (I found this curious, since I have been unable to find a number myself). I called and guess what! They outsource to India.
    My credit card company has told me flat out that anytime I use my credit card I am authorizing anyone, or company, to run the number again without my approval!!!???
    What the hell is going on?
    If anyone has any furthur information that would be useful, other than to issue a chargeback, please contact me.

• Ro
    rosemary stange Jun 16, 2008

please stop mine i dont want it

• Ro
    rosemary stange Jun 16, 2008

cancell i t its a joke nobody wins when they say its someone nobody knows them its fixed

• Mi
    minks68 Jul 22, 2008

I joined Club Pogo through the Trial Pay option. Since I did that I cannot play any games on Club Pogo. I have a service for 3 months now that I can't even use. Something needs to be done. It says that errors are being generated. I would rather have my old free Pogo than this crap. It would be great if someone at Pogo would actually listen or read mail so issues like this could be solved. My java is right, I had no problems playing regular free game Pogo. I do not want a service that I can't even use!!!

• Mi
    minks68 Jul 22, 2008

anyone with any resolution to this problem please contact me at my mail addy Thanks

• Ju
    judy h butts Oct 23, 2008

please cancel my membership for pogo games.

• Ed
    Edgar Patnaude Oct 26, 2008

I made second account by mistake. Please cancel screen name : Bruce 139 .. Password: matndav ... Keep Screen name : EBrcPatnaude Password: matndav, Thank you

• Ed
    Edgar Patnaude Oct 26, 2008

Sorry I gave you wrong password on previous cancelation notice, It should of been user name : Bruce 139 and password : Valshubby .

• Po
    pogosucksass Aug 02, 2009

yeah pogo sucks *ss. their games suck too. not a true gaming experience. whoever wrote these programs doesn't have a clue. random my a**

• He
    Hector J. Denis Nov 13, 2009

Last time I played on pogo was Nov 9 since that day pogo wont accept my screen name or password and I cant reach anybody to find out why.when I try to log in you tell me i dont exist yet I have over 10, 0000 tokens and badges that I will lose if I open a new account.I tried to open a new account using my old screen name and you tellme its already taken well then how come I dont exist like you keep [email protected]

• Gl
    GLORIA ZISKE Apr 20, 2011

did not order any games, i only play solataire free game.please remove charge from my discover card.

• Sr
    srchng4care Apr 20, 2011

if the games are free why did you give them your discover card?????????? or were you really that stupid to give it to them to play solitaire FOR FREE

You probably have to take that 18.99 hit and stop payment on that check

MahoganyRapture May 16, 2011

no pogo has an office in california...i will go to pogo site and get the 800 number for u all...hold tite

MahoganyRapture May 16, 2011

I don't know what has gotten into pogo.com and I must say that I am a little disappointed in them too. They do have an office in California and several US states as well. I guess its time to show pogo they have mess with the wrong country, lol. No just kidding...I think they bill you 30 day in advance and I think but may not be for sure you may have to write them..Just use a different form of payment on pogo...I didn't click the automatic payment and if I see its coming up, I will change my payment option to another card, like my debit card, because they won't be able to overdraft on that card...if you catch my drift...but you can always hit 'em in the pocket book...Write Wal-Mart and Best Buy Corporate Offices...tell them what a loyal customer you are and how much you like their products. Tell them what you are experiencing on Pogo.com and send them a copy of the communications you have received from pogo and ask them to make a good faith effort to stop supporting EA Electronics aka Pogo.com, because they have A, B, C, or haven't a, b, c or you gotta take it to the streets and go on da news and let it be known...

Pogo haven't really ticked me off too much no other than their tool bar, and web page, I was able to get the virus they or Oberon sent to my computer...it was a lot of private information that pogo, yahoo, oberon and gamebar was cooking up and it's called GrEeD! Now, I know that I have spent some money on pogo. hell they should be paying me, lol, but it gets boring after a while so I am thinking about not signing up again...I mean if you see one badge you seen them all...but what I most hear bad about pogo is that they don't want to pay off on those jackpots. pogo has got to be pulling in well over a billion, don't you think...so why rip, off their customers unless they aren't doing that well. go online and see if pogo has ever been sued, call the BBB and the Chambers of Commerce, if not in the UK then in America, generally those business can be track through the Chambers of Commerce...write them and file a complaint while you r at it...well I gotta tootsie roll...I just hope pogo get it together before it too late...they got a good thing going if the greediness don't make their heads burst first..take care and get to movin'...movin'!

Electronic Arts, Inc
    Phone: (650) 628-1500
    other numbers can be found here http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco

MahoganyRapture May 16, 2011

Ok, I just talked to Will at Pogo.com at this number and he was quite pleasant. Now according to Will, Pogo.com hadn't heard anything about the Gamebar, Oberon, Yahoo triangle...but they will check it out. If you got problems call Will and the number below. Oh, By the way, Pogo know who Oberon is and hopefully they will stop the madness that they have created about them pulling your personal information oh and Pogo don't have a tool bar, that's that Oberon Company dirty handed work!

Electronic Arts, Inc
    Phone: (650) 628-1500
    other numbers can be found here http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco

• Ra
    Randy Ohio Nov 04, 2011

No support for on line games. They do not list an Email for support of a telephone number. I am a paid member for many years, but since EA sports bought Pogo it has gone down hill. No support at all.

John Lorio Jul 22, 2015

what happened to my 20.000.000 tokens?
    when I gave them new information on my membership
    they started me with 10, 000, it took me years to get there...