PNC Bank — rude
My friend and I parked in the nearly empty PNC parking lot in a strip mall shopping area. my friend drives a large truck and there is still snow on the ground so its hard to fit into most of the tight spots. As we approach the store, an employee of PNC rudely accosted us and demanded that we move the truck. When we told him what an inconvenience that was, he snidely remarked that it would be a greater convenience when we leave. The man then smugly waddled back to the bank with its empty parking lot, obviously satisfied that he had made us move out of principle.
More PNC Bank Complaints & Reviews
- PNC Mortgage - stimulus modification loan nightmare
- PNC Mortgage - class action lawsuit anyone?
- PNC Bank - atm scam
- Pnc Mortgage - Gary Gottesfeld - pnc mortgage
- PNC Bank - hsa account
- PNC Bank - misinformation
- Live Nation- PNC Bank Arts Center - concert on 9/10/16 - cheap trick, joan jett, heart
- PNC Financial Services Group - pnc accepted an altered check and has not reimbursed us
- PNC - questionsable if not fraudulent behavior of staff
- PNC Bank - arbitrary closing of account