Complaints & Reviews

Ghosts Breakpoint — The whole game

Keeps disconnecting doesn't explain anything sporadic not thought out. Should have looked at Wildlands when designing new game. Breakpoint is a POS. Server constantly going down. Looses safe points no way to stop and continue. This is just a failure.

Bruce
Bruce Lawson Computer Services
18 Kurrajong Street
Dorrigo NSW 2453
E-mail [protected]@keycom.net.au
Ph 02 [protected]

I purchased this game many years ago (see attached pic's) and registered and played it then, I know have a new home/office and I7 computer systems, I am 72 years old and can not play the new games, so I have started to play all my old games, I tried to play this game and it said that it has been used by someone else, THAT IS ME.

I put in a ticket about this and the responses that I got where to say the least seamed to be just frivolous, however I responded for a long time, with many backwards and forwards replies.

I sent this info to show that the account that the game was registered to was either: - bruce.lawson.computer.[protected]@bigpond.com and bruce.lynne.[protected]@bigpond.com, I no longer have these acc's so I can NOT log in and change things.

I have specifically ask your support team to transfer the GAME from my old acc to my new acc, there replay was "Please notice, that we can transfer only games. We cannot transfer any loot, in-game progression or save files.", I did not ask for any of that, only that the game be transferred so that I can play it AGAIN not replay an old saved game.

My complaint is this "I have ask a second time to transfer only the game to my new acc" and now they do NOT even reply.

Please fix this so that I can play the game once more

Many thanks

Bruce
Bruce Lawson Computer Services
18 Kurrajong Street
Dorrigo NSW 2453
E-mail [protected]@keycom.net.au
Ph 02 [protected]

far cry 5

My son accidentally started a new game on my account and deleted my almost completed infamous run on new game plus. My complaint is the failed system of only one save. Because of this I will no longer give any type of money or time into ubisoft. I really enjoyed the game but with this major flaw it's not worth the effort to even bother and to start over I put way to much time into it to start again

the division 2

i bought division 2 for the xbox one console, ive had the game for 3 weeks but it will not install the update, it is stuck on 97.2%, i have seen a lot of other people complaining online but they are still yet to fix the problem, if they will not fix this problem i need my money back but getting in contact with ubisoft is impossible, usually these sorts of problems get fixed within days of happening, so it is unusual this has been going on for over a month, in my opinion this game should be taken off sale until this problem is solved, alot of people will buy this game only to be dissapointed when it doesnt install and they have wasted £20+

person with internet issues not leaving

The players name is I-try-udie-69 and he has made us wait 50 mins to play the ranked game and I'm still waiting its on ps4 and my user name is asaldo and can I get my elo back because this person is going to make me lose it. I am a dedicated seige player and people who stop the game waiting for us to leave so he can get free wins is unacceptable and I want my elo back and this player to be dealt with please. Thanks

for honor

you must be as blind as helen keller to not see what you've done. the new character is cheaper than the hitokri and thats says something. unblockable heavyies are fine but light attack whos stupid idea was it to add a character who has light attacks as fast as the shaolin and why not lets just make them unblockable i am very disatisfied and will not be playing forhonnor till they fix it

assassin's creed unity

I just want to play this game .ya it is the best assissins creed game that i like .
Its parkour and actions are too good.
But in assassins creed unity whenever i just escape the mission of bastile escape a very anger guving glitch comes that mr bellec goes under the floir and for that reason the mission will stay always incomplete.
I uninstall the game min 5 times and tgen install it 10 times thinking that it will be fixed but it never.
I searched it in youtube but i didn't found any result .but when i search this some of the gamers complain about it with some photos.
So plz fix this think or give us a crack to fix this bug...
Please please kindly help me.
Your games are too good. But I want to plah this Assassins creed unity.
Please help us to fix the glitches moreover various glitches are there in this game and if you search about it you will definitely found many.
So kindly solve our problem

rainbow six siege unplayable

It is not possible to play said game without getting dossed. I have played 8 games in plat 1 that i needed to win but lossed because enemy team dossed. I can only lose cause my...

goyo and reinforcements

I was playing a causal match as frost and as I placing down a reinforcement on the wall, goyo my teammate placed one of his explosive shields and my reinforcements blew it up and I killed three teammates. You need to fix that because it's by accident and its hella annoying and I got banned for 30 mins for no reason when I was only reinforcing. You need to fix the reinforcing and goyo shields

gold edition 3 day early access

Annoyed would not be words i would use right now. I'm deeply disappointed in the fact i do not receive my hard copy Ghost Recon Breakpoint until sometime 01/10/2019. The fact that the 3 day early access goes live midnight on 30/10/2019 for early access and i do not receive it till sometime tomorrow is in breach of advertisement as it stated 3 days early access and not 2 and a bit days. I've payed my money so i get have the so called early access and now feel cheated of the money i have payed to get this. ive enjoyed playing Ghost Recon Breakpoint both tech tests the closed beta and the open beta i think the game is amazing but the fact i feel cheated by yourselves in the fact you have falsely sold me a edition that does not conform to the description on which it says . I would like to know what you are going to do to resolve this and not just a sorry to here this

the division 2 ps4

So ive been playing the crew 2 most of the weekend now i put alot of hours in on the Division 2 but its keeps freezing so im running around standing infront of enemys ive reset my router i have good speeds this is annoying as im back to work now so this new update is pointless to me as ive been unable my friends all annoyed as giving me grieve because of it i hope it improves the next time i get on will be next weekend day ruined cheers

tom clancy's : rainbow six siege

everytime i enter a ranked or an unranked match my whole team literally everyone in my team turns out to be people with really low KD its almost every match i am sick of losing constantly because i get paired up with low kd people yet the team against me end up being really good players almost every game i play is a loss its just so stupid how the matchmaking system pairs me up with other gold teammates like me yet they have a really bad kd (compared to mine) but the enemy team are all good players like why is it like that its stupid

customer support

Good customer service is very important to me. It is how I decide where to spend my dollars and reading reviews can be helpful in the process so I would like to share my family's experience with Ubisoft's customer support. This will be especially relevant to parents with children that want to spend their money in the game, Growtopia.

In addition to the possible financial loss, please take into consideration the emotional impact it might have on your child if they were to receive a lifetime ban from a world they have been invested in. It can be very confusing for a young mind. My daughter used the game Growtopia as a bonding activity with her father, siblings, and friends. She is now the only one left out after receiving a lifetime ban for a "crime" we know she didn't commit. She is devasted by the loss and sense of injustice.

We experienced the following with this company:

• Support gives the illusion of good customer service (kind regards, etc.), but is heavily dismissive and laced with condescension.

• Support refuses to provide real evidence to back up their claims of game misconduct. They expect us to trust their word while refusing to trust ours.

• Support completely ignored all requests for refunds as if we didn't even make them. This includes a "gem pack" that was purchased just days before my daughter's ban. They take money and provide no goods or services in exchange.

• Support has no technical way to look for hacking methods. Their method consisted of moving my daughter's character for "about 20 seconds" to watch for a reaction. This is hardly foolproof and does not allow for possibilities of glitches, iPad/computer malfunction, accounts being hacked, or in my daughter's case watching a show while playing and not paying attention.

• Support does not take players history into consideration. My daughter has been playing for six years, never been banned for anything, and has purchased several gem packs over the years. This was irrelevant in the decision to hand out a lifetime ban.

• Support does not give second chances. A lifetime ban from a game; people have murdered and been back on the street in less time! This policy is especially cruel when you consider Growtopia's key demographic - children!

• Growtopia has no set of standards in place for moderators to prevent an abuse of power. They do not even have a minimum age requirement.

• Growtopia has the following rule in place: "Sending a false claim to the Support Staff can create a suspension on your account or increase further the current penalty.". In other words, do not dare question their poor decision-making skills.

• Support will close out support tickets without reaching customer satisfaction. No other company will do this. Other companies ask questions like "Did I help you with your problem today?" or "Is there anything else I can do for you?" They never severe lines of communications until the customer is satisfied.

I understand that hacking and scamming are a big problem in online worlds like Growtopia. However, it is up to the company to come up with a fair solution that does not assume the worst of honest, paying customers. Having blanket rules with a "don't question our authority" policy is just plain laziness. If you don't want to deal with children don't run a game intended for children. Not to mention it fosters an environment for cheaters.

Bad customer service aside, it's just poor business sense to hand out lifetime bans to paying customers. Can you imagine how much money my daughter might have spent in the game had she continued to play into adulthood? Not to mention my other family members that will no longer be purchasing gem packs in Growtopia or buying any more Ubisoft titles for our PS4 or Switch.

If Ubisoft wants to continue to run Growtopia with draconian laws they can expect to see positive game reviews and number of game players continue their rapid decline.

For the past 2 weeks at anytime during the 24 hour day, using several different servers and re-entering a new password at least 10 times I have not been able to logon to my...

uplay

I have bought both watch dogs and watch dogs two (1/9/19), both fail to download citing no internet and insufficient hard drive space. But I have both. If the issue is not fixed I want a refund. I have tested my internet speed and have 47mbp/s download speed and have over 300gb of space on my hard drive. This is surely a UPlay issue and needs to be resolved. It is unfair that i have spent money and your platform wont allow me to play the games.

rainbow six siege bundles

I don't know If this has happened to anyone else but I recently bought on rainbow six seige and even a full day later I still do not have the skins and I have proof in my bank of the purchase as money was withdrawn by the Microsoft store for said transaction I am very annoyed about this issue as I feel I have been ripped off and if I do not get the proper attention from this I am afraid I will never buy a ubisoft product or bundle again if you wish to fix this email me and I will give you my account details

rainbow six siege bundles

Rainbow six siege

Right IV had just about enough of this [censored]. I have played this since release and I'm not [censored]ing joking IV had enough now. I loaded up and jumped into my first game. Guess what it's already in progress so waste of [censored]ing time. But I wait and play the last round. I choose blitz and enter the map. I come across a defender (doc). I flash him from 2ft away. I move to the side and start firing at him. IV moved so far left he couldn't possibly know where I was. IF (IF) he was blinded. But no the [censored]ing stupid flash doesn't work again. Not the first time. So I get killed because my gun literally shoots [censored]ing fresh air at them. But I decided [censored] it. I'll just call [censored] and move on. I go in another game. I choose jager. The round starts and I'm in the objective. I hear a noise in the next room. I check cams and see my target. He has his back to me. I peek the corner and spray at him. Landing all shots on him. 100% accuracy. Now with my gun being [censored] as usual as it always does [censored]ing nothing. The attacker turns and kills me in one shot from spraying. Now atleast 2 of my bullets hit him in the head. But no kill. I watch his replay and I die even though watching the replay it said it was a headshot and it was nowhere [censored]ing close. His aim was trash and he was spraying all around me because he was surprised. But low and behold. [censored] death again. So IV played since release and I often spend money on the game. I work a fair bit so I buy a lot of the items and boosters. And I'll be damned if I'm paying for [censored] in a game that doesn't [censored]ing work so I swear it better get fixed or your servers get shut down. Try me if you will. If there isn't an update to fix this [censored] soon. I'll crash all your servers. Every hour. Every day until it's done

The Games Things — animals vehicles glitches

They need to far cry 5 every time I put the 2018 Polarisrzr on the back of the 1998 hierarch ct6500 fb it glitches in and hovers and put more animals and vehicles and guns one of...

division 2

Why is it in division 2 when I get a gun with 60.5k damage I check it out in my inventory then do a bounty go back to my inventory and its dropped to 47.6k without me even changing anything, it also happened with a custom p416 at 26k damage and dropped it below 20k I luv the game but really getting frustrated with this happening its hard enough to get high damage on weapons with the right mods but this is really becoming annoying.

refund

Attempted to download Watchdog from their Ubisoft platform, wanted to play could not, text language error that I guess was very frequent, but I did not check online first before downloading. Well, I did not do that because I have not had any problems with any of their other games LOL. But apparently, this one has a lot of issues, all I asked was for a refund and they could not do it. I have sent them 20-something emails, and I am trying to figure out how to dispute this charge with my credit card company because these [censored] are frauds

division 2 eagle bearer

I want to complaint about the possibility of dropping the eagle bearer, . I havr been playing the raid for 8 weeks but until now i cannot see any red light frkm ming 1 to 3. There is no exotic weapon form the box for sure when i complete the last part.

When i play with new guy who just complete the raid this week for the first time, he is very lucky to get the fifth key at the 4 king and open the box with the exotic eagle bearer!!! Which is totally dead air when i heard that he got the eagle just pass the raid the 1st time.

Can you guy raise the possibility to get the exotic eagle? I got all. The gear design artwork already in this two months but no eagle though!

unethical behaviour

Game/product
Ubisoft account
Category
Account / login

So I will just copy paste, you can read through and understand what is the problem:

Sat, 30 mar 2019 09:15 utc+1

Hello,
I in a bit of trouble let me explain:
1. the email connected to my account is no longer accessible - [protected]@bezeqint.net

I know the password and everything related to it.

2. I changed my phone so had to reinstall 2fa and now can't login to my account.

I need to turn it off so I can re-activate 2fa and change my email to my current active email which is [protected]@hotmail.com

What do you want me to provide you with so you can help me out?

Have a nice weekend.

Jonny @ ubisoft support
Mon, 1 apr 2019 12:38 utc+1

Hi warwind007,

Thank you for contacting ubisoft customer support. I would like to start by apologising for the time that I have taken to get back to you on this ticket. we aim to reply within 48 hours, sadly this is not always possible. we are doing our best to improve our service to ensure our responses are as quick as possible.

Sorry to hear you are having this issue with 2 step verification, I can certainly remove it from the account.

I have just sent you a separate verification e-mail. can you please click the 'verify my account' link?

Once this has been done I will remove the 2 step verification for you.

I'll be waiting for your reply, and if you have any additional questions please let me know.

Best regards,

Wed, 3 apr 2019 20:33 utc+1

It took you so long and you didn't even read my message..

I do not have access to the email that is attached to this account.

[protected]@bezeqint.net was an email that an isp gave me which I no longer use its services.

I have all the information of the account, but I can't login because of the 2fa since I also got a new phone.

My current email is [protected]@hotmail.com

What do you need me to provide you so I can turn 2fa off and change my email?

Coreyl @ ubisoft support
Fri, 5 apr 2019 10:48 utc+1

Hello warwind007,

Thank you for confirming your ownership of the account through our verification process. I have disabled two factor authentication from your account and you should be able to log into your account as normal.

If you would like to enable two factor authentication again, i've provided a link to our guide on enabling two factor authentication below.
Http://support.ubi.com/en-gb/faqs/000025170/secure-your-account-with-2-step-verification/

Again, if you have any further queries or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Corey

Case number
Created
Thu, 13 jun 2019 07:53 utc+1
Updated
Wed, 26 jun 2019 19:42 utc+1
Status
In progress
We are working on your case
Platform
Accounts
Game/product
Ubisoft account
Category
Account / login

Thu, 13 jun 2019 07:53 utc+1

Hi,
I need you to change my email from [protected]@bezeqint.net
This is an old email that was owned by an isp I used in the past, I don't use it anymore so they deleted that email and denied me access to it.

Account name is warwind007

Here is a paypal receipt for one of the games I own in the library and a season pass I got from g2a for the division:

Mastercard card x-6933
You'll see "paypal *ubisoft" on your card statement.
Exchange rate
‪₪85.99 ils‬ = ‪€19.99 eur‬
1 ils = 0.2325 eur
4j893393g6679415m
Ubisoft emea sas
+33 [protected]
[protected]@ubisoft.com
Purchase details
Pc (download) - tom clancy's rainbow six siege - standard edition - emea‪€19.99 eur‬
Total‪€19.99 eur‬

Item #k-32214
Amount‪$29.84‬
Total‪$29.84‬

Change it to [protected]@hotmail.com
Contact me via ^ this email and no the one that is linked to this account since I won't be able to respond via the old one.

Wed, 19 jun 2019 05:47 utc+1

Hello?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Vidolb @ ubisoft support
Wed, 19 jun 2019 14:27 utc+1

Hello warwind007,

Thank you for contacting ubisoft support.

I understand you want to change your email address.

To proceed with your request I will need some information from you.

- screenshot of proof of purchase of any ubisoft game in steam with visible username and id:

Https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/faqs/000026586/accessing-the-steam-proof-of-purchase/

- screenshot of a game key of any ubisoft game in steam with visible username and id if available:

Https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/faqs/000015884/finding-your-cd-key-in-steam-1364550488867

- screenshot of your steam library with selected ubisoft game.

Lastly could you please provide us with an unused email address we can change it to. the one provided is already in use.

Please make sure all screenshots are not edited or cropped.

Should you need any further assistance, or have any questions please do not hesitate to ask us.

Vidol
Ubisoft support.

Wed, 19 jun 2019 14:58 utc+1

Jesus christ, I already provided you with the information, are you kidding me?
You took one week to answer and ask for more information, you didn't ask for a screenshot in the formal form and I don't give a [censored] that you ask me now.

I gave you the information from my paypal, I don't [censored]ing work for you.

Hello news flash, I didn't buy it on steam, I bought it on your god damn launcher.

Read the [censored]ing statement:

Mastercard card x-6933
You'll see "paypal *ubisoft" on your card statement.
Exchange rate
‪₪85.99 ils‬ = ‪€19.99 eur‬
1 ils = 0.2325 eur
4j893393g6679415m
Ubisoft emea sas
+33 [protected]
[protected]@ubisoft.com
Total‪€19.99 eur‬

The only game of your I have on steam is "the division" and it was gifted to me, so I can't see the cd key.
Not to mention that your guide is outdated, there are no longer "cdkey" under "links".

I already provided you with an email that I want to be active, what in the actual [censored]?!

"change it to [protected]@hotmail.com"

You don't even read the ticket after a week of silence..

Now look at the god damn screenshots and see that the game I bought is in my god damn library.

Now change my email already.

What does steam has to do with anything!?!?!

Wed, 19 jun 2019 15:04 utc+1

[protected]@hotmail.com

Is already in use because I was checking if you actually did your god damn job after a week.
So it created a "guest" account, well guess what? now clear it and change to it.

Tsvetomirh @ ubisoft support
Wed, 26 jun 2019 12:27 utc+1

Hello warwind007,

Thank you for contacting ubisoft support.

After reviewing your previous response, we can clearly see that you have used disrespectful language.

I would like to inform you that we consider this as a breach of the ubisoft terms of use.

Therefore we are refusing to provide further assistance. for more information on the terms and conditions on how to contact us and additional information can be reviewed in the article below:

Https://legal.ubi.com/termsofuse/en-intl

If you have any other questions and queries, feel free to contact us.

Tsvetomir
Ubisoft support

Look at how long it takes them to respond, then ignore what you already have provided, then ask as if you work for them for unrelated information.
Not to mention that in the first ticket they never actually finished the request.

In the second ticket they got on my nerves, and yes I expressed my frustration with profanity, never personally directing it at the employee at hand but rather stating that as a company this is unacceptable.

Now I will lose all of my products that I paid for because one employee got insulted for a completely other employee? what?

rainbow six siege

Hello i am just hear to ask for rainbow six siege to be supported on linux. I am sure many others stand behind me in this argument but as a long term lover and enthusiast of rainbow six I would love for this to happen more people than you might think are begging for this to happen I am sure many others have asked about this in the past but I was just hoping to add to the course.
yours sinserly Tom

rainbow six siege

Make Arabian servers already so I don't have to deal with mouse and keyboard and ping. Why did you even make African servers there are only a couple of siege players there. For now every enemy team consisted of at least 3 Araps that had ping over 100 and mouse and keyboard. Siege is already a broken game so it doesn't need more sweaty Arabian people.

20% discount code

Everyone is complaining about the system Ubisoft currently have with the discount codes. Once you redeem one an Email should be sparsely send to you and the code is automatically applied to the shopping cart.

I used mine on mobile, and as every site, when you lose internet connection or you stay inactive for too long It closes you currently login removing the code from the cart.

Is my money not good enough for you?
I will not waste 24h waiting for an Email to buy a game, and I sure will save my money to waste on a platform that would like to receive my money at the moment instead of asking me to wait 24h.

Not the first time Ubisoft support asks me 24h or more to resolve my problem, but will be the last since this is not acceptable.

Have a great day with your boss policies because I'm done waiting.

Support ticket regarding about this matter:

Kevin H (21/06/2019, 21:08:20): Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Store Support. Please give me a moment to review your case. In the meantime, feel free to add any additional information that may pertain to your issue, and I will be with you shortly.
Kevin H (21/06/2019, 21:09:04): Hey there, looks like you are contacting us in regards to a discount code, is that correct?
Me (21/06/2019, 21:09:13): Yes
Kevin H (21/06/2019, 21:09:23): I see, is this a 20% discount code?
Me (21/06/2019, 21:09:28): It is
Me (21/06/2019, 21:09:29): Hi, It seems a loot of people are complaining about promo codes. Maybe It would be better to assume something is wrong with the emails..
Kevin H (21/06/2019, 21:10:55): Typically once discount codes have been redeemd, a confirmation email should be sent shortly afterwards. I'd ask that you please try checking your inbox, promotions and spam folder for this email. Searching "Ubisoft" may also help to find the code.
Me (21/06/2019, 21:11:11): I already did It.
Me (21/06/2019, 21:11:52): And the code was redeemd at 2PM gmt+1 time so the email ended up not being send by the system
Kevin H (21/06/2019, 21:12:24): I see. It's possible that this email may have been delayed in being sent. I can confirm that a code was recently redeemd by your account however.
Kevin H (21/06/2019, 21:12:53): I'd ask then that you wait 24 hours for the confirmation email with this code. If you still haven't received it after this time, please contact us again and we'll provide further assistance.
Kevin H (21/06/2019, 21:13:00): Is there anything else I can help you with in the meantime?
Me (21/06/2019, 21:13:30): Can't you provide the code here or let me redeem it again?
Kevin H (21/06/2019, 21:14:13): In this case, we'll need to ask you to wait for the confirmation email containing the code, we aren't able to provide a new code at this time.
Me (21/06/2019, 21:15:20): Why do I have to wait 24h to use a code to buy things on the shop?
Kevin H (21/06/2019, 21:16:20): Typically when a code is redeemed it is automatically applied to the shopping cart and a confirmation email is sent shortly after with the code. If you haven't received this email shortly after activating the code, it's possible the email is on a delay, and you'll need to wait to receive it.
Me (21/06/2019, 21:16:38): I used a lot of websites and platforms and never had issues with them, since they provide the code online and not by using external programs like Email
Kevin H (21/06/2019, 21:16:40): If you haven't received the code after 24 hours, I'd ask you contact us again, and we'll provide further assistance.
Me (21/06/2019, 21:17:26): Yeah, waste 24h looking at a screen without being able to waste money.. That's really nice.
Kevin H (21/06/2019, 21:17:29): Is there anything else I can assist you with today?
Me (21/06/2019, 21:17:46): Not, I cant spend my money on somewhere else thx
Kevin H (21/06/2019, 21:18:12): If you haven't received the code within 24 hours, I'd ask that you contact us again, and we'll provide further assistance. Otherwise, I hope you have a pleasant day.

• Updated by João Correia · Jun 21, 2019

I would like to regal d Mozzila Firefox for having the auto-complete functionality since by checking the cache of my browser allowed me to have the code.
    In regards to Ubisoft I'm disappointed about your service and will consider in further buys.

tomclays the division 2

Unfortunately this game is trash I spend $100 been playing for 3 months and the pvp on this game is garbage No fun at all I already finish the mission and passed the game I don't know what to do next . $100 off waste tCmon Ubisoft tomclays the division 2 is a bad game everyone that play division 1 knows about it . Can I pls refund my game and get something else like sports game or something.

tomclays the division 2

division 2

I payed over 110 three months before game release. Played part one recorded over 1000 hours. The new patch for d2 is crap. The npc now shredds armour in 4 shots 9 your dead. In...

ubisoft store

I live in Ukraine. Account region is Ukraine. When trying to browse and buy something on Ubisoft store - forced language is russian, forced currency is rubbles, forced language ingame is russian which is rude and offensive, since Ukraine is neither Soviet Union nor russia.
I cannot buy games in Euro with English language since that's not my region. My region is Ukraine. Ubisoft think about that.

rainbow 5 siege

Your [censored]ing ranked setting are [censored]. Put them back to old settings. (My framer and spelling is bad btw) so if i am playing attacking I can not get out of attacking for 3 rounds and all the outhrr team dose is hold pixie peeks the whole game that ruins real and then we can win in defending but my team has already gave up so change that [censored]. I just need a few more letters

rainbow six siege community

So me and a couple of friends were playing a Rainbow Six ranked match and we had a teammate that had friends on the other team. So instead trying against his teammates, he leaves before he is able to play the round...joins back multiple times
and gives all of his friends callouts on exactly where we are...eventually costing us the game. Please fix this

customer support

April 23, 2019
Chat Customer Service Rep. Name Kelvin R.
I had an issue with my account and since I couldn't call them, I had to choose "chat" help assistance instead. My issue with my account was resolved however this representative was extremely rude with his response. I have gone through chat assistance with other companies but never was I received in such a distasteful manner. I will never ever purchase another game that is released by ubisoft, if I had the actual copy I'd return it. I spent 60$ on this game and I'm very upset. No game is worth this much money. EVER. I am through with ubisoft. I was not aware that ubisoft had such a bad service but if one looks around there are many complaints surrounding their service to the customers. Too many people don't bother with it but is engulfed with their games.

• Ro
    Ronda Gwin Jan 08, 2020

Do not purchase games on Ubisoft store website... Jan 1st they were advertising buy three games get one free. I found three games and put them in my cart a pop up stated congratulations you qualify for a free game, will be discounted at time of purchase. Well they charged me for all three games. Let the headache begin... it has been a week now and no resolution. I have submitted several tickets and get the same response" we will look in to you issue and get back" this same reply was sent by three different people. I was finally able to chat with them tonight and after 30 minutes and various push back stated that they have not offered this promo recently... transferring me to there eCommerce person. His reply we will let you know something soon. When I replied back need a definitive date he disconnected our chat. I pulled up there terms of sale and it stated they can change anything including pricing at their own discretion. Please read this you will not believe how it written...where they have zero accountability . Their address they list for customer service in Cary NC is a not correct it is a vacant building. I am uploading their articles of merger and of incorporation. This has their correct addresses for San Francisco CA and Cary NC They merged with RED Storm entertainment.

division 2

I think you guys need to fix the dead zone there are way too many NPCs. I'm sick and tired of going into the dead zone being in a one on to match or a one-on-one match and a control point and I have to Elite convoys on either side of the control point that decide to come in and Rec me. You shouldn't make the dead zone the only place to get high tier loot either if you do that you're going to lose a lot of your fanbase not everyone loves PVP PVE I'm one that does but no one's going into the dead zone because of how many NPCs are in there and how ridiculous it is to even try to survive a one-on-one match with another opponent when there's 15000 mpc's running around killing you I'm sick and tired of getting spawn camped by mpc's I'm getting sick and tired of getting in engagements with other players and getting killed by NPC's it's ridiculous fix it Ross no one's going to be going into DeadZone like no one is occupied as a joke the turrets are a joke like make make the dead zone bigger I shouldn't get penalized because I'm Rogue and only have like a small circle I can run around in because I'm going to get s*** on by a turret or there's a Manhunt going on and I'm going to get pooped on by a turret from like 200 yards

division 2

Division 2 is the worst game you have ever made. You have took away the purpose of building your own build with this normalization dark zone. You can't even play the regular dark zone because no one goes in there anymore since they can just play the normalization dark zone! It's awful and not fun to play any more. Takes the whole point of trying to farm to get the best stuff if people are just going to play the normalization dark zone!

division 2

I submit this company has a systemic problem with misrepresentations of products. There are no responses when complaint submitted through available channels, and their website shows no real way to use other methods to contact other any other departments. There is no answer on customer support lines listed, and the policy of vendors is to not allow return of products when opened even when faulty. I suggest class action lawsuits from anyone who has purchased the division 2 for a full refund.

south park: the fractured but whole

Dear Ubisoft.

I had recently downloaded South Park: The Stick of Truth on PC via Steam.
For the life of me, I cannot figure out why the game will not play.

I have encountered difficulties launching the game both from the game app shortcut and from the Steam and Uplay apps.

I have tried a flush config, I've restarted my computer multiple times, I am now even reinstalling the game and uplay to see if anything happens, though I will not be holding my breath,

I think it's completely unnecessary to have a secondary gaming app to play one game on a PC that, by all accounts, should work immediately upon downloading.

I checked my other game to see if it was having the same issues, and not at all to my surprise that game works.

Because of this ongoing frustration trying to get SPTFBW, I would greatly appreciate a refund, or a hard disk copy of the SPTFBW game for PC
Thank you.

digital media not working as should, forced to buy 2nd copy

I bought a game for £87 the division 2, like other ubisoft games especially division 1, we bought 1 copy and because of the way Xbox works we can share the game on mine as purchaser and my wife's as family member, on separate accounts but play together sharing all DLC and game.
This time we tried to start the new game The Division 2 early access release to people who paid in advance pre ordered September 2018, but only the game worked not all of the extras that came with it as a bundle, we spent many hours through forums, live chat, phone calls and support, both my wife and i was getting so many conflicting answers, then in the forums we started noticing others did the same bought 1 copy to play with a family member and shared like they did with first game and nope same problem. then twitter went mad same thing. but still no answer that was not conflicting, on 14/3/19 we was told on ubisoft live chat after about hour n half, if we want the extra content (which we and so many believed would share, and at time of purchase never mentioned anywhere that it would not, )we would have to make another purchase of the same game another £85, reluctantly because some of the content was time ltd, we had no choice but to buy it, as support was not going to help. then the next email received by myself and wife through ubisoft support, we was it is infact told it is an issue they are trying to solve, But we was told it does not share and we needed to get another copy but now it seems we did not need to

We would like Ubisoft to take on board we are big fans of the game series, we have spent past 3 years playing the game, we have added new friends to the game making more sales for ubisoft, we have made in game purchases, and we have bought many collectibles as we are big fans.

This matter can be rectified very easy.
1. we would like a refund for the cost of the games 2 x £85 (because both the purchases was digital, so no physical outlay for them, but also we have nothing to sell on to recoup our own cost)
2. We would like for them to reinstate our faith in the brand, with a few merchandise items eg.. Statues, Dolls, Clothing or other collectibles we could add to our fan collection.

These demands should not be hard as this company gives away 1000s of items to Youtube, twitter, twitch content providers to give away as promotions or competitions for purpose advertising ( and i would be glad to advertise this company cares for players)

their servers

Fix your [censored]ing servers, please every game I get sudden spikes of over 1000 ping. Retarted isn't it? And its your [censored]ing [censored] we all have to put up with, I have full bars in wifi, right next to my router and have a rog rapture ac5300. So fix your [censored]ing servers. Every single day I have do to deal with your [censored], everybody does. I dont care how you do it but its retarted. I dont know how you think you wont get complaints about your servers.

ubisoft customer service lack of response

My phone had to be replaced and that meant I lost the google authenicator for 2 step verification, and I set it up long enough ago that I can't remember what the codes were. I submitted a request to have it disabled on Thursday 14th February 2019 at 11:32 UTC+0.
Initially I got a response within five hours asking me to confirm my account with an Email, which I did the next day, Thursday 15th Feb.
Since then, despite getting a return email from their automated system acknowledging my email confirmation, I have had no further communication with anyone at Ubisoft despite repeatedly stating that my issue has still not been solved, which is causing increasing worry about accessing my account and games, with it now being over a week since my complaint was even acknowledged.
Case Number [protected]

abandon policy when falsely lagged out of ranked game

I play ranked and occasionally I can lag and I will admit that, but when I have great ping and a strong connection with my ethernet cable, and still lag out, I have an issue. I just recently got an abandon from my ranked games because of false connection issues and would like to ask for the abandon to be lifted or explained as soon as you read this

ubisoft support

It has been days since I logged a ticket for assistance getting into my account and disabling 2 step verification so that I can add it to authenticator on my new phone. They sent me an email to verify my account which I did and after 2 or 3 days of trying I was able to get into my account, however when trying to disable 2 step verification, the screen just loads and nothing else happens.

I am not happy with their lack of response, this to me is an urgent matter as if anything should happen to my PC in the meantime it means I will be locked out of my ubisoft client and wont be able to access my games (which I paid for).

Therefore I wish to take the matter further...