[Resolved] PlayerAuctionsscam!!!

J Aug 15, 2018

I have purchased the deluxe edition, paid and it and it does not work. Then further I purchased the standard edition from "their" site and the payment goes through but then they cancel the whole deal, try reach out to them and have no response whatsoever. You email the customer complaints and still science
I cannot understand how they can be such a "big" online site but have the issues. This has all been reported to the relevant authorities and I will not rest until this is returned to me.

• Updated by PlayerAuctions Team · Aug 16, 2018

Hello Joel,

I'm sorry to hear about the inconvenience. Your payment was most likely declined due to our security and anti-fraud system. Could you consider revising your review and include the order ID so I can check for you? We will escalate it to our finance department to make sure it's properly refunded back to you.

You may also send the order ID via PM through our FB page: https://www.facebook.com/PlayerAuctionsTrading

Our staff will check and take care of it.

• Updated by Joel Kruger · Aug 17, 2018

Good day.
    Thank you for the response, the order I'd is PlayerAuctions Order ID 4052025. Please could you look into the other order as well with the deluxe issue, that order number is PlayerAuctions Order ID 4051855 Payment Complete. I would however like to state that fact that there was a response is appreciated, its not every company where they respond. Due to this fact I will give some credibility back.

• Updated by PlayerAuctions Team · Aug 19, 2018

Hello Joel,

Thank you for writing back; Good day as well.

For order 4052025, you should not have been charged for this. The voiding is automatic so the refund should be with you again very soon.

For order 4051855, I was able to consult our support team and upon closer inspection, we will be closing this order in your favor. Your seller was selling an already sold account and this should not be the case. You will be getting a refund for this. Really sorry for the inconvenience.

Please let me know if you have more questions, Joel. I hope this resolves your current situation; If it does, would you consider improving the rating? We would greatly appreciate it. :)

• Updated by Joel Kruger · Aug 20, 2018

Good day Richard.
    I trust you are well.
    Again thank you for the response, it has given a lot of credibility to the site and I will be returning to it in the future for purchase's and I even want to look into being able to post items myself.
    The order for the CD key I received the refund, the order for the sold account I saw it was closed in his favour, but I do trust that you will have that changed. Once I received the refund on that I will gladly even remove this whole post and write a positive review purely due to the effective response and after sale service that I have received from you.
    I trust the refund will come soon.
    Again thank you a million and I will be sure to let everyone know if there is an issue there is actually someone there who will work to have it sorted.
    Keep up the great service you are doing.
    Kind regards
    Joel

• Updated by PlayerAuctions Team · Aug 24, 2018

Hello again, Joel,

I'm happy to report to you that order 4051855 is now refunded. Please check transaction ID 2PR48863DA6708703.

If you have other concerns, please let me know so I can be of assistance, Joel. I hope you have a good weekend! :)

• Resolution Statement

The company was at least very prompt with the response and effectively resolved both of the cases for me. It has honesty made a negative situation positive and sorted it out as soon as possible to the point where I will return in future and do business again with them