[Resolved] PlayerAuctions — registration
I have registered an account already In attempting to login, with the credentials I used for this purpose. I cannot login. I have already put personal account information for what I want to sell. Now my information is out there and nothing I can do about it. I can't review if what I put up for sell is there are not. Whats going on with that. You steal peoples information?
Best regards and please help.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
PlayerAuctions Customer Care's Response · Sep 29, 2019
Our website uses encryption for data protection, and we will never share your info outside of PlayerAuctions — we stand by our principle to keep all data confidentially and professionally.
Could you please write back what your username is? I can check if your account was locked out and inform you of the next steps for it. Thanks, and I look forward to your reply, Rodney.
More PlayerAuctions Complaints & Reviews
- Player Auctions - playerauctions is a scam! 
- PlayerAuctions or PlayerAuctions.com - scam, fraud, false advertising, no 100% guarantee 
- PlayerAuctions.com - false advertising 
- PlayerAuctions.com - theft & poor customer service 
- PlayerAuctions - major refund delay 
- [Resolved] PlayerAuctions - unauthorized debit card charges
- PlayerAuctions - claims and refunds
- [Resolved] PlayerAuctions - sold an account
- [Resolved] PlayerAuctions - disbursement pending for more than 2 weeks
- PlayerAuctions - account reclaimed