[Resolved] PlayerAuctionsregistration

R Sep 27, 2019

I have registered an account already In attempting to login, with the credentials I used for this purpose. I cannot login. I have already put personal account information for what I want to sell. Now my information is out there and nothing I can do about it. I can't review if what I put up for sell is there are not. Whats going on with that. You steal peoples information?

Best regards and please help.

• Resolution Statement

• PlayerAuctions Customer Care's Response · Sep 29, 2019

Hello Rodney,

Our website uses encryption for data protection, and we will never share your info outside of PlayerAuctions — we stand by our principle to keep all data confidentially and professionally.

Could you please write back what your username is? I can check if your account was locked out and inform you of the next steps for it. Thanks, and I look forward to your reply, Rodney.

Best regards,