[Resolved] PlayerAuctionsdisbursement pending for more than 2 weeks

L Dec 08, 2019

I have sold an adventure quest world account, it is my first sale made on the page, the delivery date expired on November 18 of this year and to date the payment is not yet reflected in my skrill account, had been recommended by some colleagues and to date they had never had this type of inconvenience, what is happening with the disbursements that take so long? Within 10 days I have another disbursement, hopefully the same does not happen, beforehand I wait for your prompt response

Order Id:5399681

• PlayerAuctions's response · Dec 08, 2019

Hello Leonardo,

I was able to check on your disbursement and I found out that the funds were sent to you last November 20. Unfortunately, the funds bounced back to us. This happens if the receiving disbursement account is not verified, and you would have to verify the account first before it can receive funds again.

Once you do that, kindly contact us here or email us at support @playerauctions.zendesk.com so our staff can take care of sending back the funds to you. Rest assured that your funds will remain intact and in full value, and it will definitely be sent to you.

Best regards,