Planet Fitnessdiscrimination

During my workout, a staff member approached me and asked me to cover up because someone was distracted by my workout outfit. I have never been so humiliated in my life, I couldn't even continue my workout and left the gym crying. I have failed to find any dress code on the website, so I'm offended and confused as to why the employee would tell me to change my clothes. I have been at going to this exact location for 3 years. My outfit wast not inappropriate and I've worn it before. I've been struggling to go to the gym due to being insecure and the staff meme bee made me feel even worse about myself. Although I gained some weight, it still fit me appropriately. This is an issue and I felt the need to file a complaint and bring this up to corporate. I feel completely discriminated against and it's not ok.

Planet Fitness

Su
Oct 18, 2019

Comments

• Sm
      Oct 18, 2019

I like to spread rumors of all the popular and skinny girls in my school. I tell people that they sleep around and have STDS

• Bi
      Oct 30, 2019

You looks not inappropriate in that pic, you looks very nice but not inappropriate.. change gym!