Planet Fitness — discrimination
During my workout, a staff member approached me and asked me to cover up because someone was distracted by my workout outfit. I have never been so humiliated in my life, I couldn't even continue my workout and left the gym crying. I have failed to find any dress code on the website, so I'm offended and confused as to why the employee would tell me to change my clothes. I have been at going to this exact location for 3 years. My outfit wast not inappropriate and I've worn it before. I've been struggling to go to the gym due to being insecure and the staff meme bee made me feel even worse about myself. Although I gained some weight, it still fit me appropriately. This is an issue and I felt the need to file a complaint and bring this up to corporate. I feel completely discriminated against and it's not ok.
More Planet Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Planet Fitness - annual fee charge 
- Planet Fitness - rude staff and manager! 
- Planet Fitness - be careful when quiting this gym! 
- Planet Fitness - freezing membership! 
- Planet Fitness - South Africa - cancellation of membership 
- Planet Fitness - television station choices.
- Planet Fitness - the customer service from the front desk boy!!! 
- Planet Fitness - customer service 
- Planet Fitness - employee service
- Planet Fitness - service