Pizza Hut / driving of delivery driver

There was a driver with a Pizza Hut delivery sign on the top of the car driving down hwy 160 in Fort Mill S.C. very erratically. He/she was swerving in and out of traffic, Cutting people off. Very dangerous driver. Needs to get out from behind the wheel. I have attached a picture of the car with the license plate number. (Toyota Avalon QMX 747)(SC tag)

Pizza Hut

Co
Jul 31, 2019

Comments

• Lu
      Aug 03, 2019

I've been waiting down at the Hospital Lobby and i was waiting for my order, i been waiting for 30 min and the didn't come down at the direction we gave them and they been angry at us because she said, " she's been waiting for 10 min up to the main entrance", than i told her we've give the direction online come straight down at the VALET STAND, and no one came, when she sees me she STOP her CAR and she SLAM her DRIVER DOOR and go to the other side OPEN the DOOR like she's mad, than she talk inappropriate to me, than she ask for the cash to pay the PIZZA than i gave it to her and she leave, than i walk into the LOBBY and wrote my REPORT. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!