Pizza Hutmissing item on this order and my last order

L

So everyone that knows me, knows I absolutely love pizza, which means I order pizza like alot.. & Pizza Hut is my favorite place to order from. I normally get either a create your own pizza or the Chicken Alfredo which comes with an order of breadsticks for 9$ I always pay.50 cents to get marinara for my breadsticks. Well I ordered food maybe a week and a half ago and ordered separately.50 cent marinara to go with it, they deliever and I didn't have the marinara. So I go to order agian today and asked if they would throw in a side of it for my breadsticks which I didn't get with my last order. They did but then I go to eat and find this on my box... which if I get the same thing every time I order I know it's not included and I have to buy separately which I did just didn't receive it with my last order, then they also forget to send a 2 liter today. I bought two and only was given one so I call up, without seeing my box first which I feel like they are lucky because I would of probably been very rude due to it not being my fault it being theirs and them trying to prove something about it being sold separately anyhow she says ok... then silence so I say okay?? then she asked if I would like one to be brought down... um yes I paid for it.. I just feel it was very uncalled for, for them to put that on the box when I literally order 5 or more times a month.. I hate [censor] because I know how it is to work in the food industry. & I also know it's 50 cents but I was nice on the phone and simply just ASKED if they would throw it in because they forgot last time. Just feel like they didn't have to be a damn smart [censor] and write on my box especially with forgetting the item last time and also forgetting another item this time. I have never have a problem with them before but they forget one thing one time and have to pretty much be [censor] about it. Very unsatisfied. I want whoever to find out who wrote on the box and to make it known it's unacceptable. Very rude. The location is 15 Hilltop Plaza Kittanning PA 16201 phone number [protected] also my ticket number is 0024

missing item on this order and my last order

• Le
    LetMeSeeYourManager Jul 07, 2018

What did they write on your box? And if you know how it is to work in a restaurant you should know being an [censored] to the employees is only going to piss them off resulting in poor service or some "extras" on your food.

Saying the people working with were lucky because you weren't an [censored] over a two litre and 50 cents is ridiculous. The only way these people were lucky is when you squeezed your fat [censored] out the door and waddled the remaining 20 feet to your piece of [censored] car. They all laughed at you for being out of shape after your 20 foot waddle.