Pizza Hutdelivery/management

A

After placing an online delivery order an employee called me from the store to notify me that my order was not going to be delivered that I had to come and pick my order up if I wanted it. I explained that I work at a hospital and can not leave to come retrieve my order. I asked for an explanation as to why they can't deliver my order. The employee told me they've had five deliveries so far tonight and didn't want to do anymore deliveries. After speaking with the manager "Briana" she told a different story which was more understanding. However, I still think it is rude and wrong that my delivery was canceled just because of someone's lazy actions. The address of the location is 515 15th street Tuscaloosa, al 35401