PergoCreeking floor everywhere

M

WE HAD PERGO FLOORS FOR 6 YEARS (RED OAK) AND RECENTLY had an insurance loss. The whole floor was replaced again and we never had creeking before. My installer says it will go away, but I doubt it now after reading this other mans complaint. I have contacted pergo, but I can see I will have to take this to another level . The quarter round is now painted and someone will be fixing this floor. THE CREEK HAS TO GO!

• Pe
    PergoProblems Mar 29, 2016

I have the same exact problem. Pergo XP in 5 rooms, hallway, and closet - spent $6500 - it creaks and pops and cracks everywhere. I just feel like crying! I have had 3 inspectors come from Home Depot - first representing HD, second from Pergo, third was independent. They all say different things. 7 months later and I still have no resolution. A lot of hard earned money on a product I am embarrassed to have guests walk on. Have you complained or gotten a resolution? Thx.

• Go
    gordonbleu Nov 09, 2014

i installed a pergo laminate floor into rental property 6 months ago, my tennant called me and all of the butt ends are curling up, what is the cause of this

• Ji
    Jim Reed Jul 06, 2014

I just installed Pergo in my kitchen and am experiencing the same thing. The tong and grove does not hold the weight of people walking on it.