Pergo — Creeking floor everywhere
WE HAD PERGO FLOORS FOR 6 YEARS (RED OAK) AND RECENTLY had an insurance loss. The whole floor was replaced again and we never had creeking before. My installer says it will go away, but I doubt it now after reading this other mans complaint. I have contacted pergo, but I can see I will have to take this to another level . The quarter round is now painted and someone will be fixing this floor. THE CREEK HAS TO GO!
More Pergo Complaints & Reviews
- Pergo Laminate Flooring - Laminate floors are a fraud!
- Pergo Prestige Floor - Bad experience
- Pergo laminate floor - Worthless Warranty
- Pergo - customer service/poor floors
- Pergo Accolade - Shoddy floor
- Pergo - laminate
- Pergo - Pergo MAX 5-in W x 3.97-ft L Moneta Mahogany High-Gloss Laminate Wood Planks
- Pergo - laminate flooring buckling
- Pergo - Bad product
- Pergo - Buyers beware of Pergo hardwood floors