Having problems with Pergo?

Pergo Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 337 3746 (United States)
+44 283 025 0477 (United Kingdom & Ireland)
+61 397 943 888 (Australia)
2000 Pergo Parkway

United Kingdom & Ireland
Unit 5 Rampart Business Park, Newry, N. Ireland, BT34 2QU

Australia
20 South Gippsland Highway, P.O. Box 166, Dandenong VIC 3175

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Pergo Customer Service. Initial Pergo complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Pergo above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Pergo. Discuss the issues you have had with Pergo and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Pergo Complaints & Reviews

Pergo Prestige Floor — Bad experience

We also bought a PERGO floor from Home Depot, & the "25/30-year warranty" was one of the reasons we bought...

Pergo — customer service/poor floors

In Feb 2009 I went to Lowes and purchased Pergo laminate flooring w/in 4 days the short end seems were...

PergoIncompatibility of planks

Installed Pergo Presto flooring a couple of years ago. A panel was recently damaged, I obtained a new box from Home Depot. After unlocking planks to get out to the damaged one, and opening the box of new ones, I find that the length, width, and locking grooves do not match the existing floor! What do I have to do to get stuff that will fit togather? I do NOT want to have to replace the entire floor! Home Depot folks are clueless, Pergo's website is useless, as is the listed phone number.

Pergo AccoladeShoddy floor

I am hoping that someone can help me in finding out if a class action lawsuit is the way to go. We built a new house last May (2006) and had a large amount of Pergo Accolade installed. Immediately upon moving in the floor began "cricking" and "snapping". The flooring retailer (whom our builder chose) filed a claim with Pergo, they sent a rep out and determined it was a faulty product. The floor was replaced. Almost immediately afterwards the floor began making worse noises, more cricking (although less of that than before), loud thuds in certain areas, unsightly seams, and a couple spots where, if you step on it right, you can actually feel the seam separate under your bare feet. We had Pergo come out again and we just found out that they are denying the 2nd claim. They state it is not due to a product defect, but they also don't say it's an installation problem either. The inspector told me when he came out that he is seeing a lot of this type of problem in newer houses becaue of the type of beam construction they're built with (which is to code). When I pressed him further (wondering if maybe our builder was somehow responsible) he clammed up and told me he was not really at liberty to talk about it.

After doing a lot of internet research I have found that this is a VERY common problem with Pergo, and that they routinely deny claims and give consumers the run around. Just from what I've seen online it seems to me that there is grounds for a class action suit. We spent thousands of dollars on this shoddy floor, which was sold to us as "the best". We have a house that is only one year old and we've had problems with the Pergo from day one. We want our money back so that we can replace the Pergo with a different product. Had we known of these issues with Pergo we would not have chosen the product for our new home. We only chose the Pergo brand because the flooring retailer highly recommended it. Can anyone help?

Pergo Laminate Flooring — Laminate floors are a fraud!

I can't believe to see so many others having the same issues with Pergo like I have, and I alway...