peoplefinders.com — unauthorized credit card charges
Don't fall for their "$10 Cash Back" offer when ordering search results. To get your $10 back, you have to buy into a membership service called "24 Protect Plus". I did, and I wish I never had. The Internet is full of complaints about this service - including complaints on this board. Most of the complaints have to do with them charging your credit card without permission. Now I'm worried that they will do the same thing to my card. When I tried to contact them to cancel everything, they said they had no record of my order!!! I wish I'd researched them before I ordered, or better yet, just used a reputable search company like intelius.com.
More peoplefinders.com Complaints & Reviews
- PeopleFinders - total scam - was sold outdated information
- peoplefinders.com - charge me twice for wrong information!
- People Finders - cfk*peoplefinders unauthorized charges
- PeopleFinders - won't cancel my account
- peoplefinders.com - online scam
- CFK Peoplefinder - unauthorized charges on my credit card
- People Finders - they are charging me for something I didn't ask or signed for
- peoplefinders.com - withdrew money for account
- PeopleFinders - don't give them your credit card number!
- peoplefinders.com - monthly billing of service not disclosed