Passport To Fun Plus Logo

Passport To Fun Plus

Having problems with Passport To Fun Plus?

8770 W. Bryn Mawr, Suite 1000
Chicago, Illinois

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Passport To Fun Plus.

Complaints & Reviews

Passport To Fun PlusUnauthorized credit card charges

I am filing a complaint on behalf of my employer. We never authorized this company to charge our credit card and it has been a recurring thing ($46) for the past few months at least. I attempted to email the parent company, Adaptive Marketing, but that email bounced back to me ([protected]@adaptivemarketing.com). I need to cancel this subscription ASAP. Please help!

Passport To Fun Plus — Fraud

I supposedly checked a box for to obtain a rebate while booking a trip on the Travelocity website. I wa...

PassportToFun — Charges that are not mine

I have been charged $14. 95 each for the months of september 2010 and for october 2010, these charges are on...

MVQ Passport to Fun — unauthorized withdrawals from account

For more than a year and a half, MVQ Passport to Fun withdrew money every month from my checking account...

Passport to funBe very careful when ordering online

I am scared to order anything online now. That should make merchants online concerned. After all, there are those companies who hitch a ride on your bank for months unless you catch them. They do it when you order something, they claim you authorized them to deduct so much per month.They count on you NOT checking your bank account activity often! Be vigilant with your checking account. Check at least weekly. It is usually some company like PSport to fun or one of their other names that soak you for extra cash each month. Be very careful when ordering online.

• St
        Stefan Jul 19, 2008

When you order something from Vista Print, they sign you up for a service called Passport to Fun without your authorization and then allow this company to bill your credit card without your permission. Both companies insist that you "signed up for this service" when there is no place to authorize this on Vista Print website. Both companies are shady and fraudulent!

Passport to fununauthorized charges

Unauthorized charges being deducted from my account. they also are part of Shopping Essentials Plus which also charged my account without my permission.

• Ri
          Rick Feb 04, 2009

I signed up for Passport To Fun, which appeared on the Travelocity website when I booked airfare. It appeared to be risk and cost free, but I was surprised to find charges to my credit card each month for $19.95. Apparently this is a monthly fee for the the opportunity to be able to get discounts for some kinds of entertainment. What a scam! To think that most people make money by honest work and these people rake in money by deceiving people. Since somewhere along the way I accepted their scam by clicking on an 'I accept' button, the credit card company was no help in getting 2 months of charges back. Shame on Travelocity for having this on their site.

Passport to funcharging my credit card every month in the amount of 21.95 for 7 months

my bank told me that passport to fun has been taking out 21.95 every month for 7 months and i did not authorize any thing like this please email me back at [protected]@yahoo.com this is not right

Chevy Chase1 Mar 08, 2011

I have a similar problem of my credit card being charged 19.95 every month for the past 5 months. When I call their number [protected] they ask for my ID number which of course I do not have and the call does not go through to any representative. When I try logging on their site they ask me to provide my crdeit card number to access my account, but the card being charged is not even recognised by their system. I have no recollection of even the name of this company or their service, frankly do not even know what they sell. Utlimately I have complained to my Bank.

Passport To Fun Plus — Have no clue who these people are.

I received an overdraft notice from my bank of $34.00 plus a charge of $14.95 from Passport 2Fun Plus. I...

Passport to funHidden cost on Credit Card bill

Passport to Fun has been charging our credit card company (us) a monthly charge for this service which we were unaware of. I have called the company but they can't refund us any of our money that they charged for the last 3 years. They however, will refund us for the last $18.95 that they billed for this past month. I also called the credit card company and spoke to the dispute department. They can only do what the Passport to Fun company is going to do (credit us for the last payment). I don't remember ever receiving anything or signing up for this idiotic fee. Evidently, hundreds have experience this same scam.

Passport to fun — a unknown charge

I have a charge on my bank statement from yall and i didnt not purchase anything from yall that i can recall...

PASSPORTOFFUNCreditcardcharge

I received my Credit Card statement and it included a charge to PassportOfFun [protected] in the amount of $14.95.

When and how did this company obtain my creditcard number without my knowing of this transacti0n?

I did not receive any such corrrespondence in the mail.

I request this charge be credited back to the me.

• Yv
                YVETTE ALBERTS Nov 28, 2008

UNAUTHORIZED ENRELLMENT AND CHARGED CREDIT CARD SOME MEMBERSHIP FEE, IVE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THIS COMPANY BEFORE

• Sh
                Shell Dec 06, 2008

I was charged by passportoffun for $14.95 and now once again for even more this time $16.95 when I never agreed to these charges nor have I purchased anything from this company! I demand a full refund from this company!!!

• Ac
                ACharchalis Aug 12, 2009

Where do these charges originate? How do I get them reversed?

• Ev
                Eve DeVubbet Feb 15, 2011

Was reviewing old bills from 08, noticed questionable
                charges. I know this is late...but I had a mini-stroke,
                broken leg, family tragedy and only now getting to
                the older documents.

I See two charges on 5-02-08 for membership
                AtHomeRewards (phone [protected])and Passportoffun (phone [protected])
                each for $14.95
                I had returned home from rehab for broken leg
                in March 08. Certainly would not have signed up
                for "FUN" at that point, nor did I ever.

Tried calling them and the numbers ask for
                membership number. Don't know that I ever received one. Then phone number...and it repeats back
                a number I did not give them...asks for credit
                card number which foolishly I tapped in (card cancelled
                long ago) and recording repeats back a number I did
                not give them. CROOKS.

Ap9*passport To FunUnauthorized Charge To Bank Account

File complaints against Trilegiant with the Federal Trade Commission.

Trilegiant owns Passporttofun and numerous other worthless membership programs.

The FTC has already fined them over $14 Million and made them make repay over $25 million in fees charged to unsuspecting customers. Even so - they have not stopped their illegal cramming of charges to unsuspecting consumers.

NO ONE WANTS TO SIGN UP FOR THESE WORTHLESS PROGRAMS!
              So they hide behind surveys, money off you current order or tiny print with pre-checked checkboxes when internet shopping.

• Mv
                  mvsuds Nov 05, 2008

unauthorized charges 14.95 per month to my visa card

Passport to fun — Unauthorized credit card charge

Charge of $1.95 and associated refund (net $0.00) appeared on my bill last month. This month an unauthorized...

Passport to fun — Withdraw $1.00 and $29.95 each month for services I never signed up for

Passport to Fun fraudulently obtained my credit card info and proceeded to withdraw $1.00 and $29.95 each...