peoplefinders.com — charge me twice for wrong information!
I subscribed through Reunion.com to locate Rita Milton of Youngstown Ohio and was routed to PeopleFinders.com to get information. When I entered the results of the search information for the person with the age that I entered I was processed through charges to my credit card and was sent information with the name sought but excluding the requested city and state while giving information for other cities and states. When I attempted to go back to get the right information the window was closed and I was directed to the location for being charged again for the information that I was supposed to get the first time. The charge was already attached to my credit card.
AND NOW I SEE THAT they WANT TO CHARGE ME TO!!!
More peoplefinders.com Complaints & Reviews
- PeopleFinders - total scam - was sold outdated information
- peoplefinders.com - unauthorized credit card charges
- People Finders - cfk*peoplefinders unauthorized charges
- PeopleFinders - won't cancel my account
- peoplefinders.com - online scam
- CFK Peoplefinder - unauthorized charges on my credit card
- People Finders - they are charging me for something I didn't ask or signed for
- peoplefinders.com - withdrew money for account
- PeopleFinders - don't give them your credit card number!
- peoplefinders.com - monthly billing of service not disclosed