Pch Games.com75000 tokens cannot be redeemed says:

I have tried to get in touch with these people for 3 months. They say I am not a US resident. I have never left this country since birth. I am now 66 years old. I canot stand people that put down our country! Why am I being accused as a foreigner?

• Says I am not a resident of this country

Joy Rei Feb 26, 2010

I tried to redeem my tokens on February 23, 2010 and I received the same message. I have been a US citizen all my life so what is going on? Is this a scam or what?

• Ba
    Barbara Sinelnikoff May 07, 2010

I too have tried to redeem my tokens and it is telling me I am not a US citizen. Well, I was boe=rn and raised here and I am 71 yrs. old. Does anyone know how to contact them???????

• Ba
    Barbara Sinelnikoff May 07, 2010

I have been a US citizen all my life and you are telling me I am not. What's up??????

• He
    Hermham Jun 26, 2010

How do you contact PCH games? I've tried to redeem my tokens and they say I'm under 18? HUH?!?! Please help!!!

• He
    Hermham Jun 26, 2010

Try this link:

• De
    delouise Mar 19, 2011

I have beening trying to redeem tokens for the different prizes and cannot redeem them. It states that I am not a citizen of the U.S., but I was born in the United States 61 years ago. Something is seriously wrong with PCH games site when it come to redeeming your tokens. They need to have the technical people look at this problem. I have tried to redeem tokens on numerous occasions and could not. It is very frustrating.

• Ru
    rukiddingmedb Mar 14, 2012

I too have tried to redeem my winning tokens from PCH games and can not. What is going on? Hope someone in their prize department looks into this soon...

marionrocks Sep 13, 2012

I have been trying all day to play games but my sign in spot is blacked out. What is the problem. Are you working on the website or are you just blocking me out for some reason. Please let me know asap because I play these games all during the day every day.. Thank you.

• To
    tobyjean May 20, 2013

PCH says I am not a resident. they say go to my account click info and edit.then change to united states. they messed it up.I was born in Los Angeles July 4, 1927. here almost all my life. why can't I use my tokens as usual?. What gives? Where is the game site tech?

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices